March 28, 2024, 13:56
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: Dragon Ball Z : Kakarot  (Read 7593 times)
Tatsumi7886

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 03, 2022, 21:11 »

Because even if they are really correct, blender doesnt detect them as it should :c

Set Alpha Mode to "Channel Packed" in Blender and that's it, now you don't have the alpha 'affecting' the RGB channels at all.

Hi again, I was in my exam period so I couldn't prove this for a long time xD, but I dont know where that option is ;c
Juso3D

Welcome to Gildor Forums

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 04, 2022, 17:19 »

in Blender 3.3 (maybe even 3.2) the Alpha Channel option is on the Image texture node itself, if using older versions of Blender, its on the N-Panel, to go to it, press the N key while in the shader editor and under node it will be there on the properties panel.

Blender + Linux User Here.
Singh1s

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 20, 2022, 14:42 »

Currently I'm too busy to work on umodel.

Oh no worries. I get that! Thanks for the update though!  Smiley I'll keep tinkering and see if I can figure something out.

Did you get the path to it by any chance. Please lemme know
Flockaveli

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 20, 2023, 13:02 »

I apologizing if this is hard necroing.
I'm looking to extract root motion from the animations from here into blender then to 3DS Max.
If anyone has any idea on how to do so that would be fantastic.

So far I've been able to get the animations to work well when I get them to blender, but I'm having a problem with retargeting and the root motion isn't being carried over to blender in the first place.
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 20, 2023, 14:57 »

@Flockaveli: Maybe it's worth to try to import animations into 3ds max directly? If you export mesh to psk in umodel, animations would be exported to psa and both can be imported to 3ds max via actorX importer, which has different loading settings for animations, similar to retargeting mode in the viewer. In the viewer retargeting mode can be changed with Ctrl+R, for previewing only.
Flockaveli

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 19, 2023, 22:01 »

So the problem I'm running into now is that the animations are apparently mirrored from what I get from umodel - I'm trying to retarget them for a personal project.
But I can't find a way to mirror them to work on another skeleton correctly.
Would anyone know a relatively painless way to not only convert the animations to fbx but also flip them as well(if not both, then one would work tbh)?
Krazze

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 10, 2024, 13:52 »

@spiritovod could be possible get an updated build working with the animation scan? (I posted this yesterday in FighterZ my bad)

https://i.gyazo.com/b1f7e12fe82df6a9395d8e6e4639926e.png
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 10, 2024, 21:43 »

@Krazze: Apparently it was a long-lasting issue. It should be fixed now in specific build from this topic - no special override is required, simply choose proper engine version. Though batch operations for animations are not recommended, since almost all of them are retargeted through since skeleton - it's better to process them manually in parts.

* Clipboard01.jpg (105.48 KB, 2549x1244 - viewed 28 times.)
« Last Edit: March 10, 2024, 21:49 by spiritovod » Logged
Krazze

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 10, 2024, 22:35 »

Thanks, working fine for me!
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: