March 29, 2024, 01:12
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: Valorant  (Read 51887 times)
iridium

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 20, 2020, 00:15 »

To get audio, you need to use the wWise Unpacker, and save the .pck from either FModel (now has Valorant support, has GUI but need to do each pck one by one currently) or QuickBMS and the sound pak file from the game....

Note it will take a bit to decode all the files.

These 2 pck files have just under 15,000 files in it alone, and there is another 255 more pck to decode, depending on what you want lol.

thanks! everything works perfectly.
https://i.imgur.com/n9euQQp.png
Wyrierit

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 08, 2020, 13:34 »

Hey everyone! I'm new to UE Viewer but i actually want to find a way to get Cypher UI image (when enemies spotted and there is like this: https://imgur.com/gallery/jPJQvrr (you see on the right and the left there is blue icon). Can you help me with finding it?
Juso3D

Welcome to Gildor Forums

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 08, 2020, 13:56 »

Hey everyone! I'm new to UE Viewer but i actually want to find a way to get Cypher UI image (when enemies spotted and there is like this: https://imgur.com/gallery/jPJQvrr (you see on the right and the left there is blue icon). Can you help me with finding it?

1 - merge thread since there is one already of same game.
2 - It's most likely will be a Post Process Material with a 4 Vector Node on it (color), so meaning = no export.

Blender + Linux User Here.
Wyrierit

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 08, 2020, 14:07 »

Thank you for help! Sad
Juso3D

Welcome to Gildor Forums

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 08, 2020, 14:08 »

I believe it wouldn't be that hard to make in Blender or so.

Blender + Linux User Here.
asmok

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 22, 2020, 23:06 »

Hey there, I'm new to the forums! I'd like to ask how to get hold of the videos inside the ue viewer ? For instance so far the skin videos from within the shop were in plain sight located in : E:\TFT\Riot Games\VALORANT\live\ShooterGame\Content\Movies

But with the latest update there's none. I downloaded UE viewer, found the new skin location I also found the model.. but I'd like to know how to view/extract the video montage
FDArtZz

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 05, 2020, 15:13 »

Hello,
Is there any better way to find out which texture is later used ingame then try and error search all textures?
I found all 4 Mats after nearly 30min. With this speed it take months to get a full map textured. I know that the WorldGridMaterial is just a placeholder later for materials with decals and grunge effects but is there rly no way to find out what base mat is used via the .umap file or something? would help me so much if someone have some more Infos or hints!

https://prnt.sc/tuey6b
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: August 13, 2020, 18:09 »

Cleaned up the thread.

@uniqueuser
Please stop using colorful text, you're not so "unique" so it's allowed to you but not allowed to others.
Also, please stop posting nonsense, e.g. proving new AES key requirement with random screenshot of BSOD.
Reddir

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 12, 2020, 15:56 »

How do I use the uasset file in unreal engine? Or at least how to create an object from the texture of a tga image. Just so you don't have to do it one file at a time. Thanks.
P. s. If this can't be done in unreal engine, please tell me how to do it in maya.
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: September 12, 2020, 17:00 »

Regarding use of game's uassets in UE4 - I posted a note in FAQ.
In UE4 you can create uasset. In Maya you can import texture into scene (.mb file?), these are different things. Your question is either wrong or unclear.
Reddir

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 12, 2020, 19:29 »

Yes, I understand that the Maya and unreal engine extensions are different from each other. In this sentence, I meant that if this can't be done in UE, then there is a plugin for maya to open uasset. And I have one more question: where is the FAQ tab located?
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: September 12, 2020, 20:16 »

You can find FAQ
a) in UModel's menu
b) in UModel's readme
c) on this site (green home above, then UE Viewer, and FAQ)

There's no plugins exists which can open uasset files in DCC. If you want a model in 3ds Max, you should export it to psk/psa/png, then use ActorX Importer script (also on this site) to import things into Max. Then tune materials, because in many cases you won't get anything acceptable automatically.

Regarding Maya, I know there's third-party plugin for psk import, probably link is also in FAQ.
Reddir

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 13, 2020, 11:34 »

Thank you so much for your time. Everything I wanted I found and understood.
AlexisD

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 08, 2020, 07:10 »

Valorant AES Key: 0x4BE71AF2459CF83899EC9DC2CB60E22AC4B3047E0211034BBABE9D174C069DD6

Have fun!

Can you give me the path to the meshes of the skins?

The Models are in /Game/Characters/*The Character*/S0/.../.../*The Character*_S0_Skelmesh.uasset.
In the case of Raze , it's at : Game/Character/Clay/S0/3P/Models/TP_Clay_S0_Skelmesh.uasset
floxay

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 14, 2020, 20:01 »

The Models are in /Game/Characters/*The Character*/S0/.../.../*The Character*_S0_Skelmesh.uasset.
In the case of Raze , it's at : Game/Character/Clay/S0/3P/Models/TP_Clay_S0_Skelmesh.uasset

Higher quality models are in: /Game/Characters/Character/S0/CharSelect/Models/CS_Character_S0_Skelmesh.uasset
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: