March 29, 2024, 03:21
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: [UE4] Dragon Raja  (Read 6882 times)
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2021, 20:13 »

Here is specific umodel build for the game (link, updated) - no special override is required (except for Life Makeover), simply choose proper engine version (4.21). If you're a newcomer, check this post before launching the build. You need to extract assets from "azure" format first with the help of quickbms and Bigchillghost's scripts (link / original topic).

Note that the game is downloading assets packs on demand, which means that even if you'll get base png/obb and additional packs upon the first launch, it will not be the whole game. Again, if specific build crashes on any asset, in most cases you simply don't have all required files for this asset yet, considering that you've extracted and merged all archives properly. Possible exceptions are "bad allocation" and "wrong name index" errors, some of them may be related to actual changes in assets.
Alternatively, you can use PC client of Dragon Raja, which is available here. Even though it's not a full client either (updates are not included), it doesn't have those issues with incomplete assets. You'll need a different script to extract assets from it, with PC suffix.

The proper way for merging would be this: extract obb (if present), png (if present) and iguf into separate folders. Then move extracted png files over obb files, replacing existing ones - then move extracted iguf files over obb files as well, also replacing existing files. While merging extracted files make sure you've preserved paths correctly. You can also read this post about nature of possible issues with extracted files. It's not something that can be fixed in the umodel itself.

The build currently supports the following games: Dragon Raja, Epic War: Thrones, Land of Dreams (The New World), Noah's Heart, Life Makeover (previously Glamorous Secrets), Avatar: Reckoning.

Update: On 26.06.2021 Bigchillghost updated both of his scripts, make sure you're using latest versions of them.
Update 2: Specific build updated with support for Land of Dreams.
Update 3: Specific build updated with support for Noah's Heart. It also includes fix for skeletal meshes in Epic War: Thrones (previously some of them could crash umodel).
Update 4: Specific build updated with support for Glamorous Secrets. Note that you should use game specific override for it, unlike other supported games.
Update 5: Specific build updated with support for Avatar: Reckoning. Note that you should use 4.27 override for it, unlike other supported games.
Update 6: Specific build updated with fixes for latest version of Noah's Heart. Also this build has workaround for textures, it should produce less errors for all supported games.
Update 7: Specific build updated with fixes for latest version of Life Makeover (previously Glamorous Secrets). Now Texture2DArray assets are also supported, they are exported as single texture.
Update 8: Specific build updated with fixes for latest version of Avatar: Reckoning. Also it's now possible to export morph targets, like in other recent builds.
Update 9: Specific build updated for better handling of various Life Makeover versions.

* Clipboard12.jpg (138.58 KB, 2552x1229 - viewed 856 times.)

* Clipboard13.jpg (127.75 KB, 2529x1239 - viewed 379 times.)
« Last Edit: November 07, 2023, 18:37 by spiritovod » Logged
zxhxy

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2021, 18:52 »

Here is specific umodel build for the game (link) - no special override is required, simply choose proper engine version (4.21). You need to extract assets from "azure" format first with the help of quickbms and Bigchillghost's scripts from this topic. Tested on latest version from playmarket.
Note that the game is downloading assets packs on demand, which means that even if you'll get base png/obb and additional packs on first launch, it will not be the whole game. Again, if specific build crashes on any asset, you simply don't have all required files for this asset yet, considering that you've extracted all archives properly.
Hello, I updated all the game assets you mentioned

Finally, the 18.7G file was decompressed, but after opening it with the special edition umodel, the following error occurred. Can you help me find out the reason?

Here are some example assets

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PAZFhdhQtuMzS_m0AJxG2WlXLee2VZ1s/view?usp=sharing

* 2021625-223403.png (30.29 KB, 793x631 - viewed 272 times.)

* 2021625-223415.png (47.51 KB, 956x475 - viewed 209 times.)
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2021, 21:30 »

@zxhxy: For now I can only suggest to disable textures and lightmaps at startup screen while trying to load those crashing assets. There is an issue with some bulk files of normals textures, but I'm still unsure why it's like this. Apparently, it's a user error, caused by wrong extraction or merging.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2021, 16:09 by spiritovod » Logged
zssh

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2021, 21:45 »

Note that the game is downloading assets packs on demand, which means that even if you'll get base png/obb and additional packs on first launch, it will not be the whole game. Again, if specific build crashes on any asset, you simply don't have all required files for this asset yet, considering that you've extracted all archives properly.

hi spiritovod, first of all thank you very much for the tool!
but im still not sure what the merge procedure is, or it doesn't matter?
because some file have same name and i have to overwrite them.

what i did was extract each file (obb, pngs and iguf) in separate folder, copy pngs extracted files overwriting the obb files and then copy iguf files to obb folder overwriting everything

is it correct, or it doesn't matter the order is?
or i don't need the png extracted for the us version of the game?

i hope that makes sense, thank you!
« Last Edit: June 25, 2021, 21:56 by zssh » Logged
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2021, 22:12 »

@zssh: For Noesis it doesn't actually matter how you'll merge files in most cases, because it's reading raw data. For umodel order is important though. But I'm still unsure which one would be exactly correct. Like any other UE4 game, this one is also most likely using core feature, which allow the game to prioritize assets loading. So it's trying to load assets from obb, but if an updated version exists in iguf / png, it will be loaded from there instead. But if for iguf+obb combination order is clear, for iguf+png+obb I'm not sure.
In this case most assets are combination of uasset+ubulk+uexp file, so for example obb can contain only uasset, while corresponding ubulk+uexp will be in iguf. But if png also also contains uasset for the combination, it's not clear which combination would be correct, as different uassets can address different ubulk or uexp files. Usually it's not a problem, because umodel can skip totally missing assets, but because of that approach, you actually may have incomplete/improper data, which umodel is trying to load and crashes.     
zssh

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2021, 22:33 »

@zssh: For Noesis it doesn't actually matter how you'll merge files in most cases, because it's reading raw data. For umodel order is important though. But I'm still unsure which one would be exactly correct. Like any other UE4 game, this one is also most likely using core feature, which allow the game to prioritize assets loading. So it's trying to load assets from obb, but if an updated version exists in iguf / png, it will be loaded from there instead. But if for iguf+obb combination order is clear, for iguf+png+obb I'm not sure.
In this case most assets are combination of uasset+ubulk+uexp file, so for example obb can contain only uasset, while corresponding ubulk+uexp will be in iguf. But if png also also contains uasset for the combination, it's not clear which combination would be correct, as different uassets can address different ubulk or uexp files. Usually it's not a problem, because umodel can skip totally missing assets, but because of that approach, you actually may have incomplete/improper data, which umodel is trying to load and crashes.     

ah i see, yeah it crashed when i tried to load but imma give it another shot and see which one is working for me

thank you very much for your help
cheers!
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2021, 00:29 »

Bigchillghost updated both of his scripts just now. Before extraction please check that you're using latest version of them. I've also updated my base post with potentially proper way of merging extracted files, though some issues may be still present. It's not something that can be fixed in the umodel itself.
temsame

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2021, 05:45 »

full client please Smiley
zxhxy

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2021, 11:00 »

@zxhxy: For now I can only suggest to disable textures and lightmaps at startup screen while trying to load those crashing assets. There is an issue with some bulk files of normals textures, but I'm still unsure why it's like this.
The ASTS texture is not supported according to the error

* 2021627-133359.png (11.28 KB, 524x232 - viewed 185 times.)
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 27, 2021, 16:13 »

@zxhxy: This ASTC compression scheme is supported in both official and this specific builds. Read the base post again, you have improper combination of files at hands. This is not an umodel's problem and therefore can't be fixed.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2021, 16:22 by spiritovod » Logged
jericho777

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 27, 2021, 23:30 »

Here is specific umodel build for the game (link) - no special override is required, simply choose proper engine version (4.21). You need to extract assets from "azure" format first with the help of quickbms and Bigchillghost's scripts from this topic. Tested on latest version from playmarket.

Finally, the 18.7G file was decompressed, but after opening it with the special edition umodel, the following error occurred. Can you help me find out the reason?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PAZFhdhQtuMzS_m0AJxG2WlXLee2VZ1s/view?usp=sharing

As per current update its 31+ GB if you successfully extract and merge all, also somehow all assets are working fine thanks to Spiritovod
« Last Edit: June 27, 2021, 23:34 by jericho777 » Logged
zxhxy

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2021, 12:30 »

@zxhxy: This ASTC compression scheme is supported in both official and this specific builds. Read the base post again, you have improper combination of files at hands. This is not an umodel's problem and therefore can't be fixed.
Everything went well after the adjustment. Thank you for your work
zxhxy

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 28, 2021, 12:32 »

As per current update its 31+ GB if you successfully extract and merge all, also somehow all assets are working fine thanks to Spiritovod
Thanks for the information, now it works perfectly
lolwat
Sponsor

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 28, 2021, 21:38 »

Anyone have tips on how to download all the content?
I tried to find a .csv or something, but had no luck.

Either Asia or Eng version works for me.
I was able to find for another game from tecent, but not this one sadly.
Anathema

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 29, 2021, 03:22 »

You kinda need to download and play the game for a bit and when prompt to download all data is triggered press yes it kinda big
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: