March 28, 2024, 23:54
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: Rogue Company  (Read 4702 times)
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« on: July 09, 2020, 00:34 »

Game: Rogue Company (EGS page / steam page)
UE4 version: 4.24 (alpha) / 4.25 (current version)
AES key: in the same place as usual (link)

For alpha version:
All works fine - including meshes, textures and animations - with the latest umodel build (1587 at the moment).

For latest version:
Use specific build from this topic for proper game support, including meshes and animations.

* Clipboard01.jpg (106.83 KB, 2543x1239 - viewed 235 times.)
« Last Edit: August 29, 2022, 13:47 by spiritovod » Logged
babymammoth

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2020, 03:46 »

can someone aid with audio extraction? i unpacked everything successfully with FModel, but the Wwise Unpacker tools unfortunately export corrupted ogg files. FModel can extract wav files successfully but they're all named by the Wwise ID (a string of numbers), rather than their semantic file name (which is what the Unpack to .bat files output).
Platta

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2020, 11:10 »

Anim: bUseBulkDataForLoad not implemented
UAnimSequence4::SerializeCompressedData3 <- UAnimSequence4::Serialize <- LoadObject:AnimSequence4'Emote_Default_Dance_Intro.Emote_Default_Dance_Intro', pos=2839, ver=519/0 (unversioned), game=ue4.26 <- UObject::EndLoad <- LoadWholePackage:/Game/Animation/Female/Emote/Stand/Loopable/Emote_Default_Dance_Intro.uasset <- ExportPackages <- UIMenuItem::HandleCommand <- UIMenu::Popup <- UIBaseDialog::WndProc <- UIBaseDialog::CustomMessageLoop <- UIBaseDialog::ShowDialog:modal=1, title="Choose a package to open" <- CUmodelApp::ShowPackageUI <- Main:umodel_build=1335

Anyone can help me. Why when I try to export I get this error
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2020, 11:12 »

UE4 version: 4.24 (alpha)

... game=ue4.26 ...

Do you see your error?
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2020, 18:03 »

@babymammoth: Audio works fine here, extracted random pck with latest Fmodel and converted it to ogg with Wwise Unpacker. If some of resulted ogg are corrupted, it's probably a bug, though I couldn't find any.
Shawolf

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2020, 13:20 »

@babymammoth: Audio works fine here, extracted random pck with latest Fmodel and converted it to ogg with Wwise Unpacker. If some of resulted ogg are corrupted, it's probably a bug, though I couldn't find any.

How can you use FModel? When I try to use it, it doesn't show the "game" folder.
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2020, 17:01 »

@Shawolf: Umodel is replacing internal game name with simple "game" for root folder. And Fmodel doesn't.
itsnatoriousb

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2020, 09:18 »

Recent update has causes export issues. Textures are the only items available for export but the images have nothing but noise in them.
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2020, 18:11 »

@itsnatoriousb: They've upgraded the game to 4.25, but aside from that it still works fine with latest umodel build (tested on latest game version). No issues with viewing or exporting any supported assets.
thevoidyvoid

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2020, 05:04 »

I could use a little help with extracting audio. I've got the pak file loaded into FModel, but all I'm able to export are 1KB .uasset files. Is there any trick to getting the pck files, as @spiritovod has?

My instinct tells me I need an encryption key for the pak file, but I haven't been able to find one even after a fair amount of digging.
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2020, 17:40 »

@thevoidyvoid: The reason why I recommended fmodel for audio in this case, it's because you can also preview (play) generic wwise audio with it directly from containers like pak->bnk/pck, and in the process a converted copy also will be created in the output folder automatically. So if you can't get anything with it just means that you're trying to open wrong files. Fmodel community has its own discord server, so if you have any related questions, don't hesitate to ask them there.
SplineO

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2021, 01:52 »

I know I am late to the party! Anyway I tried exporting Animatins with the last model version (1504) set to Unreal Engine 4.25.
Meshes export fine, but I have no luck exporting animations. Did some recent update to the game break support for this?

This is my error message:
 FPakFile::Serialize: file=/Game/Animation/Male/Lobby/Dima/Base/Dima_Base_Cine_IntroWalk.uexp <- FArchive::ByteOrderSerialize <- UAnimSequence4::SerializeCompressedData3 <- UAnimSequence4::Serialize <- LoadObject: AnimSequence4'Dima_Base_Cine_IntroWalk.Dima_Base_Cine_IntroWalk', pos=1624F, ver=518/0 (unversioned), game=ue4.25 <- UObject::EndLoad <- LoadWholePackage: /Game/Animation/Male/Lobby/Dima/Base/Dima_Base_Cine_IntroWalk.uasset <- ExportPackages <- CUmodelApp::ShowPackageUI <- CUmodelApp::ProcessKey: key=6F, down=1 <- VisualizerLoop <- Main: umodel_build=1504
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2021, 23:21 »

@SplineO: Apparently, at some point they've tweaked animations with custom parameters and switched to ACL compression, which is not supported by umodel. I can only suggest to find some older version of the game where animations were still native and properly supported.

I'll add this info to the first post to avoid similar questions in the future.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2021, 23:30 by spiritovod » Logged
SplineO

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2021, 01:36 »

Hi spiritovod. Thanks for the info, sorry for the late reply. I'll try and check it out!
itsnatoriousb

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2021, 16:46 »

Did mesh export break? I've tried 4.25/4.26/4.27 but none seem to work.
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: