March 29, 2024, 16:08
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: ActorX issue importing PSA & PSK  (Read 456 times)
iio640

View Profile
« on: July 10, 2020, 17:27 »

Hi everyone,

I have spent a long time looking into this issue to see if i could solve it but I am now admitting defeat and hoping Gildor or someone can help me.

Here is what I am doing. This mesh has the head and body separated so I have exported both of them from umodel and first I import the head into 3DSMax which places the head on the floor of the grid.

Then I import the body which automatically seems to attach to the head model as they both get re positioned and look how they should now in the centre of the grid

Then I import one of the PSA animations for this character and this where things go wrong. The animation plays but the model is all deformed from the waist and I just cant for the life of me figure out what is causing this.

Im not sure if there is a setting I am missing or something that I need to change within 3DSmax to be able to get this to display properly.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
BatFan

Smasha

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2020, 19:38 »

I have the same issue but with Arkham Knight game.
I fixed that but not everything, you may wonder how but I not loaded Cape Skeletal Mesh and it work fine but one of feets is shorter and second longer during animation.

* Glitch.png (329.69 KB, 1608x808 - viewed 117 times.)
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2020, 19:42 »

Try playing with different "translation mode" values.
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: