Gildor's Forums

Author Topic: Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time  (Read 1295 times)
Thunderous

View Profile
Re: Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time
« Reply #30 on: April 16, 2021, 22:19 »

@spiritovod: Hey there! I'm ShiftSike's friend, the guy she mentioned earlier who had the pak files. I'm so sorry for not including the skeleton and some animations for the mesh, that's my bad. I updated the drive to include them. If you need me to include anything else just tell me and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/1zPyxAxIDvZXPdJ_3ILNgIGsvk2SvatVZ
spiritovod

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 17, 2021, 00:42 »

@Thunderous: You need to provide original animation assets, not exported ones.
Thunderous

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 17, 2021, 01:56 »

@spiritovod: Here ya go. I extracted a few animations from the games pak files. I hope these are enough.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1zPyxAxIDvZXPdJ_3ILNgIGsvk2SvatVZ?usp=sharing
spiritovod

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 17, 2021, 16:21 »

Actually, there is a problem, but it's quite different.

@Gildor: Latest umodel is exporting scaled bones in a wrong way to gltf. Viewer and psk/psa export results are identical and seems fine, but in gltf scaled bones are set incorrectly. Tested with 2.90 blender and official gltf plugin. Here is properly organized sample from the game (link), the problem part is left eye, as explained in previous posts.

@ShiftSike, @Thunderous: If you're using psk/psa export for re-import routine, your problem is most definitely related to export from blender or Unreal Editor and cooking settings. umodel is producing correct results for viewing and psk/psa exporting now, so I don't see what may be fixed even theoretically.
Or maybe you need seemingly incorrect parameters (like gltf results at the moment), so they would look correct in-game. But that's out of umodel's scope.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2021, 16:49 by spiritovod » Logged
Jump to: