March 29, 2024, 15:59
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: [UE4] Miracle 2  (Read 4050 times)
CriticalError

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2021, 23:29 »

First post updated. Please read it carefully before asking questions. Also, key didn't change and still the same.
thanks a lot for the update but anyway still error :S

spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2021, 00:32 »

@CriticalError: Please ask all quickbms related questions at zenhax (preferably) or rin. I've answered you there.
Drawing

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2021, 00:56 »

No need to use quickbms, just use the modified version of umodel made by spirit void in override game selection select Android 4. (the version used for the game) . Then umodel will ask you the key.
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2021, 02:20 »

@Drawing: Unfortunately no, this game is using modified pak format, unsupported by any umodel. The pak, which I've already removed from the first post, was fixed manually (for research purposes). Now the full version of the game is out, and probably it will be updated in the future - therefore more generic solution is required, like the mentioned quickbms script.

Anyway, thanks to samples from Asciigdl the issue above is now fixed.
Drawing

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2021, 14:04 »

@Drawing: Unfortunately no, this game is using modified pak format, unsupported by any umodel. The pak, which I've already removed from the first post, was fixed manually (for research purposes). Now the full version of the game is out, and probably it will be updated in the future - therefore more generic solution is required, like the mentioned quickbms script.

Yes you are right! My mistake cuz I used your modified .pak.

Anyway guys, I downloaded the whole game ( around 1.9 gb .apk), extracted with quickbms but in Mu3/Content/Artresource/Character there are less folder than CBT ( no horse and pet folders) ,  Moster folder is about only 9 mb and a lot of content in it miss respect what I found on spiritvoid .pak ( CBT).
It seems to me that there is less contect then CBT version ... Did anyone realized the same ? Or I miss something?

As spiritvoid stated sometimes game have a big base apk and use patches to implement new content, but this is not the case because I downloaded the whole apk. Maybe the problem is that I didn't install it on emulator ( no device supported) and after launching the game remaining content would be downloaded.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2021, 15:05 by Drawing » Logged
GDL

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2021, 22:18 »

Yes you are right! My mistake cuz I used your modified .pak.

Anyway guys, I downloaded the whole game ( around 1.9 gb .apk), extracted with quickbms but in Mu3/Content/Artresource/Character there are less folder than CBT ( no horse and pet folders) ,  Moster folder is about only 9 mb and a lot of content in it miss respect what I found on spiritvoid .pak ( CBT).
It seems to me that there is less contect then CBT version ... Did anyone realized the same ? Or I miss something?

As spiritvoid stated sometimes game have a big base apk and use patches to implement new content, but this is not the case because I downloaded the whole apk. Maybe the problem is that I didn't install it on emulator ( no device supported) and after launching the game remaining content would be downloaded.

look for all the folders with the same name inside your device, sometimes content is split in different locations like /data, /obb, /app, etc.
CriticalError

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2021, 23:32 »

well as far can see a lot content deleted or something because I compare files like this

CBT Pak "NM2-pakchunk0.pak" 1.81GB and after unpacked 5.61GB
Latest Full Game Installed in mobile and update to latest version and get obb with thats paks 1.93GB

after unpack got

3.47GB

a big difference between CBT to Launched Full Game  undecided and lot miss meshes ofc
cosmoscj

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2021, 10:49 »

well as far can see a lot content deleted or something because I compare files like this

CBT Pak "NM2-pakchunk0.pak" 1.81GB and after unpacked 5.61GB
Latest Full Game Installed in mobile and update to latest version and get obb with thats paks 1.93GB

after unpack got

3.47GB

a big difference between CBT to Launched Full Game  undecided and lot miss meshes ofc

I have encounted the same error and have no way to unpack the pak in the pic you uploaded. Do you unpack the newest version? Hope you can tell me how to do about it.or can you unload the full version unpacked client?Thanks
CriticalError

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 13, 2021, 02:34 »

yes I unpack latest files with script update spirit but anyway in fact like say before, the new ones miss lot files from the CBT so I don't have idea why.
cosmoscj

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2021, 07:43 »

yes I unpack latest files with script update spirit but anyway in fact like say before, the new ones miss lot files from the CBT so I don't have idea why.
I also have got the paks unpacked.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2021, 11:54 by cosmoscj » Logged
Drawing

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2021, 15:12 »

I got the same problem, a lot of meshes are missing. I'm not able to launch the game because my device is not compatible.
I suggest to play a little bit the game, probably other files are downloaded after launching it or playing a tutorial ( lot of mobile game use this last way)
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 18, 2021, 22:45 »

And when you think asian devs can't be more weird... Around 1/4 of actual game code is il2cpp code. Not sure if it's like Project Exodus, or some kind of bridge, or they're actually using unity/mono stuff in UE4 blueprints or somewhere  Shocked
« Last Edit: April 18, 2021, 22:48 by spiritovod » Logged
Brillix

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 18, 2021, 13:26 »

Can anyone share the CBT Files?
Exc1usive

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 30, 2021, 20:34 »

1) Downloaded  Mu Miracle2 latest version  1.0.1.85
2) Downloaded unreal_tournament_4_0.4.25a_miracle2.bms
3) Entered AES Key: 0xCBF8F23EECCFB2A9F7717BA4ECE891186C14A00F554E4E6FCC8C13AAE4096EE3

gives an error message:

It also gives an error in the modified umodel_android.exe / UE4 version: 4.24

what am I doing wrong, maybe the key has changed?
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 31, 2021, 22:26 »

@Exc1usive: I can't even imagine how you've managed to get such error, since "no key, encryption disabled" message should pop up only if zero length key is used or it's completely omitted by pressing 0. It looks more like user error, considering that the latest official version is still using the same key and package format.
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: