Gildor's Forums

Author Topic: It Takes Two  (Read 1725 times)
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
It Takes Two
« on: March 26, 2021, 17:49 »

Game: It Takes Two (steam page)
UE4 version: 4.26

All works fine - including meshes, textures and animations - with the latest umodel build (1527 at the moment). All materials are custom.

The game is using UE integration of Angelscript for almost all in-game logic.

Update: For better materials support use specific build from this topic, you'll need to use game specific override option.

* Clipboard05.jpg (121.81 KB, 2551x1244 - viewed 264 times.)

* Clipboard06.jpg (186.92 KB, 2543x1231 - viewed 171 times.)
« Last Edit: January 22, 2022, 04:21 by spiritovod » Logged
Starport55

View Profile
Re: It Takes Two
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2021, 14:24 »

Hello,

When I attempt to extract the audio files for this game it keeps giving me this message:

Exported 0/0 objects in 0.0 sec

I checked every file and they all had the same message. Anyone know how to fix this?
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2021, 19:53 »

@Starport55: Almost all recent games are using wwise or native audio assets, unsupported by umodel. For audio it's better to take a look at Fmodel or direct extraction via quickbms (with 4.27 script from here) with following manual converting or possible usage with vgmstream.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2023, 18:45 by spiritovod » Logged
Fuegoo

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2022, 17:52 »

Game: It Takes Two (steam page)
UE4 version: 4.26

All works fine - including meshes, textures and animations - with the latest umodel build (1527 at the moment). All materials are custom.

The game is using UE integration of Angelscript for almost all in-game logic.

Hi can you share me a link for Umodel 1527 please can't find it Thanks

Texture issue for Rose with Umodel 1585 animations

« Last Edit: January 23, 2022, 01:05 by Fuegoo » Logged
Juso3D

Welcome to Gildor Forums

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2022, 18:07 »

The game uses complex custom material that umodel doesn't view, press M to see a better view of the model but note this will only show a color of where the material is applied to not the textures, which will export when exporting the mesh (if not simply export them manually).

Blender + Linux User Here.
Fuegoo

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2022, 18:20 »

The game uses complex custom material that umodel doesn't view, press M to see a better view of the model but note this will only show a color of where the material is applied to not the textures, which will export when exporting the mesh (if not simply export them manually).

Thank you

I can't find the eyes the eyelashes

also i exported all textures are transparent

* Rose.png (176.46 KB, 1920x987 - viewed 156 times.)
« Last Edit: January 22, 2022, 00:58 by Fuegoo » Logged
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2022, 04:35 »

I've added partial materials support for the game to specific build (more info in the first post), some of them still looks weird though, probably because of blending options.

@Fuegoo: As Blenux already said above, game is using quite complex materials. If you're not familiar with idea behind texturing and what most properties in exported by umodel materials means, it's not the best game to start learning with. As for animations, the game is using the same approach as explained in this post, so it's rather expected behavior. Also, because of this batch export may not work properly for animations, as there are too many of them compatible with base characters models - it's better to export them in parts by manually adding them to meshes with "append" option.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2022, 05:09 by spiritovod » Logged
Fuegoo

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2022, 13:05 »

I've added partial materials support for the game to specific build (more info in the first post), some of them still looks weird though, probably because of blending options.

@Fuegoo: As Blenux already said above, game is using quite complex materials. If you're not familiar with idea behind texturing and what most properties in exported by umodel materials means, it's not the best game to start learning with. As for animations, the game is using the same approach as explained in this post, so it's rather expected behavior. Also, because of this batch export may not work properly for animations, as there are too many of them compatible with base characters models - it's better to export them in parts by manually adding them to meshes with "append" option.

Hi thanks Wink
« Last Edit: January 22, 2022, 16:22 by Fuegoo » Logged
Jump to: