March 29, 2024, 08:39
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: Hood: Outlaws & Legends  (Read 5329 times)
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« on: May 07, 2021, 05:43 »

Game: Hood: Outlaws & Legends (steam page)
UE4 version: 4.25

Static meshes and textures works fine with the latest umodel build (1544 at the moment). Skeletal meshes and animations works fine with specific umodel build (link, updated) - no special override is required, simply choose proper engine version.

For 4.25 games from the list you can also use official builds 1583 and above with 4.25-plus engine override option (though some of them are supported only partially). Most 4.27 games are supported with latest official build as well.

This build currently supports the following games: Chivalry 2, MotoGP 21, Dungeons & Dragons: Dark Alliance, Aliens: Fireteam Elite, Demon Slayer -Kimetsu no Yaiba- The Hinokami Chronicles, Hot Wheels Unleashed, Police Simulator: Patrol Officers, Ragdoll Kanojo, War Mongrels, Five Nights at Freddy's: Security Breach, Tree of Life: Oddria, Ready or Not, Severed Steel, Splitgate.

Update: Specific build updated with proper fix for the issue instead of previous janky solution. It can now load all LODs (in case if you need them) and potentially it should have less issues.
Update 2: Specific build updated, it can now handle some static meshes, which could crash umodel in games using engine branches with the same property.
Update 3: Specific build updated, it now works with 4.27 games with the same property.
Update 4: Specific build updated, it's now based on 1576 build and includes workaround for unicode strings in properties.

* Clipboard02.jpg (146.12 KB, 2560x1232 - viewed 816 times.)
« Last Edit: November 27, 2022, 02:14 by spiritovod » Logged
itsnatoriousb

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2021, 19:24 »

OK - I'm having a slow moment. How do I get ONLY the static meshes? I've never just got them before.

I was able to look in 'Flat View' and according to it, the only static meshes are the environment. Did you see any for the characters?
« Last Edit: May 08, 2021, 19:39 by itsnatoriousb » Logged
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2021, 16:13 »

I've managed to solve the problem with skeletal meshes, so the first post updated. This specific build can be used with all similar games with such problem.
itsnatoriousb

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2021, 17:51 »

Thanks for this one!
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2021, 19:11 »

Specific build in the first post updated, and also list with supported games added. It may work with other newest games as well, so if you're experiencing troubles with opening skeletal meshes in other games, try it first.
freylaverse

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2022, 01:13 »

Sorry if this counts as a necro but I'm having trouble using this on FNAF Security Breach.

I keep getting this error:
File Z:\paks/fnaf9.pak has an unknown format
When I try to open the .pak file. Has any one else experienced this?
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2022, 04:27 »

@freylaverse: That game has its own topic, your questions belongs there: https://www.gildor.org/smf/index.php/topic,8037.0.html - and in case if you're using specific build from this topic, you can simply refer to it.
But in general, you have somehow corrupted package, there is no other way to get such error.
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: