March 28, 2024, 18:11
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: [UE4] Dislyte  (Read 6497 times)
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2022, 01:02 »

@SCArkadia: It may be placed in a system folder, which you can't access without root, similar to how some system folders are not accessible without admin rights in windows.
SCArkadia

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2022, 21:57 »

@SCArkadia: It may be placed in a system folder, which you can't access without root, similar to how some system folders are not accessible without admin rights in windows.

I see. But I forgot to inform you that my phone is rooted and I have searched in the system folder as well. Even by using search function "PakChunk0", it also yields nothing. This is extremely weird case for sure. I hope other people can see this so they do not miss their assets
kraccel

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2022, 00:02 »

Wondering if anyone has figured out what the _M texture's green channel is for.
8fold

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2022, 01:02 »

@frisky2times: Games files are usually stored in Android\obb\package.name or Android\data\package.name folders on android devices. You can always take a look for package name at playmarket link, it will be part after details, like com.lilithgames.xgame.gp (in this case). It depends on store and region though.

hey, newbie trying to extract models from this game here

i'm still really confused as to how to do it looking through this. could i get a quick step by step?
reading this thread, do i have to install the game on an actual phone, and look for... obb files?

i was able to get the .apk file and have the "com.lilithgames.xgame.gp" on my computer, and have prior experience with umodel, but at this point i'm not too sure where i'm supposed to go to find the game models and extract them

i'd really appreciate ya'lls assistance with it, thank you!!!
SCArkadia

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2022, 18:56 »

@frisky2times: Games files are usually stored in Android\obb\package.name or Android\data\package.name folders on android devices. You can always take a look for package name at playmarket link, it will be part after details, like com.lilithgames.xgame.gp (in this case). It depends on store and region though.

hey, newbie trying to extract models from this game here

i'm still really confused as to how to do it looking through this. could i get a quick step by step?
reading this thread, do i have to install the game on an actual phone, and look for... obb files?

i was able to get the .apk file and have the "com.lilithgames.xgame.gp" on my computer, and have prior experience with umodel, but at this point i'm not too sure where i'm supposed to go to find the game models and extract them

i'd really appreciate ya'lls assistance with it, thank you!!!

First, you need to install the game in your phone and play it until it finished downloading all assets. Then you copy the game from Android/Data/com.lilithgames.xgame.gp. Next, download the obb somewhere in the internet and then extract it using 7zip or winrar

After that, you can use umodelviewer and view the files Smiley
arukardominator

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2022, 23:07 »

Hi!

Im new at using the tool on mobile games, I got the following characters by using both the .paks of the game in my device as well as downloading the .apk on the pc. But I havent been able to find the .pak that has Melanie or Nezha, the Medusa one and the 4 armed Playable character. Does anyone know how to get more .pak than the ones foudn in the Data folder of the Android folder with the name com.lilithgames.xgame.gp ?

https://ibb.co/SfxZqFm

« Last Edit: May 15, 2022, 23:15 by arukardominator » Logged
Thetahs

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2022, 08:15 »

Hi!

Im new at using the tool on mobile games, I got the following characters by using both the .paks of the game in my device as well as downloading the .apk on the pc. But I havent been able to find the .pak that has Melanie or Nezha, the Medusa one and the 4 armed Playable character. Does anyone know how to get more .pak than the ones foudn in the Data folder of the Android folder with the name com.lilithgames.xgame.gp ?

https://ibb.co/SfxZqFm

They're there, it's just the names of the files are weird.

for example, Queen Mother/Jin Yuyao is named "WesternHeaven" in the files.
Why this is, i have no idea, but you'll have to open the meshes in another program to figure out who is who.
They're all there though.
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2022, 17:52 »

Most animations for the game are now supported with experimental umodel build, read the first post for more info.

Update: Issue with ACL build is solved, the game should be fully supported in updated ACL 1.3 build.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2022, 04:35 by spiritovod » Logged
zxhxy

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 18, 2022, 18:24 »

Most animations for the game are now supported with experimental umodel build, read the first post for more info.

Update: Issue with ACL build is solved, the game should be fully supported in updated ACL 1.3 build.
Animations of characters can be viewed in ACL  1.3, but most characters crash once exported because the mesh and texture support only the latest Umodel builds. This is a very awkward situation. Is there a solution?
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 18, 2022, 19:50 »

@zxhxy: Could you be more specific about the problem. Maybe you have the same issue as here? If not, provide problem assets, since I don't have all game packages.
zxhxy

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 18, 2022, 20:31 »

@zxhxy: Could you be more specific about the problem. Maybe you have the same issue as here? If not, provide problem assets, since I don't have all game packages.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/f0y2rsb0u57zwnp/Dislyte.zip/file
I'm still uploading the game's data package, which could take a few hours
The specific mistake is here

* 2022819-02633.png (150.98 KB, 1170x653 - viewed 92 times.)
« Last Edit: August 18, 2022, 20:52 by zxhxy » Logged
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 19, 2022, 22:58 »

@zxhxy: The issue should be fixed now in the updated build, I've upgraded it to more recent base.
zxhxy

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 20, 2022, 06:03 »

@zxhxy: The issue should be fixed now in the updated build, I've upgraded it to more recent base.
The file can now be exported, which is good, thanks for your work

But I am a little confused. Most of the bones loaded by characters are "Base_Human_skeletons". Although they can be exported normally, the exported animation data has a very large capacity, while the animation data exported by characters that load their own bones is much normal. This problem is in Blade & Soul 2 and Blade & Soul Complete have also encountered
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 20, 2022, 14:51 »

I understand that there is inconsistency between export size of psa and gltf format for cases, when a game relies on retargeting in most cases and exporting mesh is using master skeleton, compatible with most meshes - and in the same time, some bones have very long names (which was fixed in this commit). In this case, for example, export of 20 animations is producing gltf around 15MB (including mesh), but psa for the same export would be around 300MB.

I can't properly explain this inconsistency, maybe it's related to how psa export is reserving total amount of keys based on bones count, which may produce a lot of excessive data when master skeleton with long bone names is used. I suppose only Gildor can somehow comment this issue at the moment.

@zxhxy: It would be helpful if you could provide set of samples for Blade & Soul Complete in the game topic, since it's compatible with vanilla build and can be used for tests. Set should contain mesh + skeleton and some animations, on which this issue can be reproduced.
zxhxy

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 20, 2022, 20:49 »

I understand that there is inconsistency between export size of psa and gltf format for cases, when a game relies on retargeting in most cases and exporting mesh is using master skeleton, compatible with most meshes - and in the same time, some bones have very long names (which was fixed in this commit). In this case, for example, export of 20 animations is producing gltf around 15MB (including mesh), but psa for the same export would be around 300MB.

I can't properly explain this inconsistency, maybe it's related to how psa export is reserving total amount of keys based on bones count, which may produce a lot of excessive data when master skeleton with long bone names is used. I suppose only Gildor can somehow comment this issue at the moment.

@zxhxy: It would be helpful if you could provide set of samples for Blade & Soul Complete in the game topic, since it's compatible with vanilla build and can be used for tests. Set should contain mesh + skeleton and some animations, on which this issue can be reproduced.
I think I have probably figured out the reason. The character that can be exported normally has a Skeleton file in its Meshs directory, so that when he loads the model, it is the corresponding skeleton. If there is no such file, the character will load "Base_Human_skeleton" This general bone, the final export is not normal

This should also be the case with other problematic games, I have uploaded the test file

* 1111.png (36.09 KB, 738x570 - viewed 98 times.)

* 2222.png (34.48 KB, 737x570 - viewed 79 times.)
« Last Edit: August 20, 2022, 21:12 by zxhxy » Logged
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: