March 28, 2024, 17:26
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: [UE4] Marvel Future Revolution  (Read 3562 times)
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2021, 08:38 »

@jonal: No, you just need to disable animations at umodel startup window, then you can do batch export. Either way, if you want to open or export skeletal meshes, you'll need specific umodel build, linked in the first post, as official umodel doesn't support them. And if you need animations, you'll need to use third-party tool, which is also linked in the first post.
jonal

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2021, 03:12 »

@jonal: No, you just need to disable animations at umodel startup window, then you can do batch export. Either way, if you want to open or export skeletal meshes, you'll need specific umodel build, linked in the first post, as official umodel doesn't support them. And if you need animations, you'll need to use third-party tool, which is also linked in the first post.

I managed to extract the models disabling animations in the tool, thanks

But i not extract the animation files, even if extracting the files alone
Please, how can i extract only the animations PAK files?
which program do i use to extract only the animation files?

floxay

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2021, 03:19 »

https://www.gildor.org/smf/index.php/topic,7922.msg41369.html#msg41369

read this post above, FModel or akderebur's tool on xentax, tho since it's a mobile game im not sure if it will work or not
SS511

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2021, 10:07 »

What's going on with textures? Why some of them are greyscale like Spiderman ones (or completely white like Iron Spider)
Is there a way to fix it to get original textures?
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2021, 00:01 »

@SS511: The game is using custom materials, while umodel supports only some default layouts for them. You can view textures directly in umodel by pressing "M" and accessing linked materials (with all related textures) and upon export in respective subfolders. Custom materials can be recreated only manually in third-party tools like blender.
SS511

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2021, 02:02 »

@spiritovod - Thanks for replying.
Is there any specific tutorial demonstrating that? I wasn't able to find one and even tried to mess with .mat & .mat_props.txt files which get extracted along with model and texture
floxay

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2021, 14:17 »

those textures are most likely colored using mask(s), so they can use the same texture for simple recolors, so search for a mask and figure out how they color the texture, ubisoft games regularly use this method (some AC and tom clancy games) so try to search for those
pic2022

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2022, 05:19 »

hi... dudes... if anyone is here... i'm trying to datamine this game, and it's freaking near impossible. I have no idea what I need to do. i'm using fmodel, i find ue viewer compatible files, they don't open. can anyone guide me?
SS511

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 04, 2022, 17:00 »

It's simple bud,
Files are mostly located in android/data/*game folder name* folder, copy them to your Umodel folder

you just need the version of Umodel given on 1st page and the AES key given there, select Umodel version 25

Then from directory of those files in Umodel window, select characters one and from there you can basically go to your desired route like NPC folder, PC folder (playable character)

Note that certain textures can be missing if you haven't downloaded game properly and certain textures maybe grayscale like I had mentioned above, requiring custom materials from mask textures....
which I am still trying to figure out since I can't find any specific tutorial.....

Rest models mostly have textures exported normally and then you can just import them in 3d software using .psk plugins (like Actor X exporter)
« Last Edit: February 04, 2022, 17:02 by SS511 » Logged
SCArkadia

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 01, 2022, 19:46 »

Game: Marvel Future Revolution (playmarket page)
UE4 version: 4.25
AES key: in the same place as usual (link)

Static meshes and textures works fine with the latest umodel build (1556 at the moment). Skeletal meshes works fine with specific umodel build. Animations are using ACL compression and doesn't work, but you can use akderebur's tool for such animations from here.

May I ask which file is the Skeleton for "Set Skeleton"?

Like for example, I will be using BaronMordo character. Where can I find the file for his skeleton so I can set his animation in ACLViewer

Thank you
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 01, 2022, 21:38 »

@SCArkadia: When a mesh is open in umodel, there is "Skeleton:" in the general info at the left. You need to find this file (use flat view and filter options) and save it as-is via "save packages" option in context menu.
SCArkadia

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 01, 2022, 21:56 »

Whoa, thank you so much. I finally got it. Cheers Smiley
Evildeadchic22

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2022, 04:43 »

Hey there, I seem to only be able to open the meshes of the model but the textures won't load on any of the heroes.
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 16, 2022, 00:34 »

Animations are supported with specific umodel build from this topic. Also, meshes are properly supported in official builds since around 1570 and all derived builds as well. First post is updated accordingly.
SSG2189

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 14, 2023, 23:46 »

When trying to extract spider-man animations with the specified umodel it gives an error of the skeleton being missing
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: