March 28, 2024, 16:13
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: [UE4] noah's heart / 诺亚之心  (Read 1435 times)
yuehen

View Profile
« on: July 20, 2021, 06:24 »

Download Link:https://xuz0.cn/TX7GQJMX
You can use a special version of Umodel : https://www.gildor.org/smf/index.php/topic,7150.msg40499.html#msg40499
the others are not tested.
zssh

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2021, 13:18 »

No AES key, this game is using the same modified assets as Dragon Raja
i'm able to extract the `.png` in the apk using the script made by BigChillGhost and using modified umodel by spiritovod here https://www.gildor.org/smf/index.php/topic,7150.msg40499.html#msg40499

EDIT: umodel cannot open asset, it throws an error
this one using dragon raja v2.
Code:
FFileReader::Serialize: File=adrian.uexp <- TArray::SerializeSimple <- FSkelMeshSection4::SerializeRenderItem <- TArray::Serialize: 1/4 <- FStaticLODModel4::SerializeRenderItem_Legacy <- FStaticLODModel4::SerializeRenderItem <- TArray::Serialize: 0/3 <- USkeletalMesh4::Serialize <- LoadObject: SkeletalMesh4'adrian.Adrian', pos=1C86E, ver=517/0 (unversioned), game=ue4.21 <- UObject::EndLoad <- LoadWholePackage: adrian/meshes/adrian.uasset <- CUmodelApp::ShowPackageUI <- Main: umodel_build=1544 based

i also tried opening only the textures but it also cannot be opened and gives error
Code:
CTextureData::Decompress: fmt=PF_ASTC_6x6(54) <- UploadTex <- Upload2D: Texture2D'T_Adrian_Body_N' <- UTexture2D::Bind <- GL_NormalmapShader <- UUnrealMaterial::SetMaterial: MI_Adrian_Body <- CUmodelApp::Draw3D: Obj=MaterialInstanceConstant'MI_Adrian_Body' <- CApplication::Display <- VisualizerLoop <- Main: umodel_build=1544 based

android build and dragon raja build gives same error for texture.

here's a sample file if anyone want to take a look
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1z0VFhU6iaoXzYEpPfBnS5Dr9HMLTiLMl/view?usp=sharing
« Last Edit: July 20, 2021, 16:55 by zssh » Logged
temsame

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2021, 15:13 »

i cant dl game file out of china , please upload them
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2021, 00:47 »

I've added support for the game in the latest version of specific build. Make sure you've read that post carefully, because all games from this developer are using the same approach for assets.

Just a few words about the "issue" with textures, which is not an umodel's issue and which was partially explained in the Dragon Raja topic. I believe that the modified engine can use - let's call them placeholders - for textures (usually for normal maps). That means if some mips are missing in corresponding ubulk file, game will either read what it can as placeholder or fallback to uexp data for placeholder. You can consider placeholder as a low-res mip of the same texture, even though asset can address high-res mip of it out of the box. Usually it works differently and you can see "cooked size" when suggested texture size and actual size are different. It may significantly reduce download time required for first launch - but in the same time most textures can't be loaded from base download "as is". I could probably do something with this, but it's quite pointless, because it will only raise more questions like "why most textures are missing even though there are files for them in folders" and such.
Therefore the only solid solution for this "issue" would be getting complete set of game assets.

* Clipboard10.jpg (125.28 KB, 2548x1221 - viewed 374 times.)

* Clipboard11.jpg (173.8 KB, 2525x1232 - viewed 284 times.)
« Last Edit: July 22, 2021, 01:04 by spiritovod » Logged
yuehen

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2021, 05:45 »

Thank you  awesome
zssh

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2021, 07:02 »

Just a few words about the "issue" with textures, which is not an umodel's issue and which was partially explained in the Dragon Raja topic

ah yes, i forgot about that bit, sorry
and thank you very much for your time spiritovod, cheers!
IcesX

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2022, 22:23 »

I've added support for the game in the latest version of specific build. Make sure you've read that post carefully, because all games from this developer are using the same approach for assets.

Just a few words about the "issue" with textures, which is not an umodel's issue and which was partially explained in the Dragon Raja topic. I believe that the modified engine can use - let's call them placeholders - for textures (usually for normal maps). That means if some mips are missing in corresponding ubulk file, game will either read what it can as placeholder or fallback to uexp data for placeholder. You can consider placeholder as a low-res mip of the same texture, even though asset can address high-res mip of it out of the box. Usually it works differently and you can see "cooked size" when suggested texture size and actual size are different. It may significantly reduce download time required for first launch - but in the same time most textures can't be loaded from base download "as is". I could probably do something with this, but it's quite pointless, because it will only raise more questions like "why most textures are missing even though there are files for them in folders" and such.
Therefore the only solid solution for this "issue" would be getting complete set of game assets.

When I use your V5 Tools, when I open the skeletal mesh of this game, it prompts an error, please fix it
I downloaded the complete resource, the engine selected UE4.21

This is a problem file in the game:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1c5wIVnZ0akN8H_PYuCcYt-e2jSW5cd2m/view?usp=sharing

spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2022, 01:18 »

@LiangZ: Your issue was already addressed in Dragon Raja topic, you can read it for more information about why it's happening. In short, you're still missing some packages:
Note that the game is downloading assets packs on demand, which means that even if you'll get base png/obb and additional packs on first launch, it will not be the whole game. Again, if specific build crashes on any asset, you simply don't have all required files for this asset yet
« Last Edit: February 05, 2022, 01:19 by spiritovod » Logged
IcesX

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2022, 14:09 »

I can browse some static models normally, but I get an error when browsing the skeleton model, the latest version of the game is in public beta!

I downloaded all resources
USE UE 4.21
Error:

Code:
******** Loading object SkeletalMesh4'male_body01.Male_Body01' ********
*** ERROR: Memory: bad allocation size -65536 bytes
appMalloc: size=-65536 (total=30 Mbytes) <- FArray::Empty: -65536 x 1 <- TArray::Serialize: 0/0 <- FSkelMeshSection4::SerializeRenderItem <- TArray::Serialize: 1/5 <- FStaticLODModel4::SerializeRenderItem_Legacy <- FStaticLODModel4::SerializeRenderItem <- TArray::Serialize: 0/3 <- USkeletalMesh4::Serialize <- LoadObject: SkeletalMesh4'male_body01.Male_Body01', pos=3F30, ver=517/0 (unversioned), game=ue4.21 <- UObject::EndLoad <- LoadWholePackage: models/players/male/body/male_body01/male_body01.uasset <- CUmodelApp::ShowPackageUI <- UIMenuItem::HandleCommand <- UIMenuItem::HandleCommand <- CUmodelApp::WndProc <- VisualizerLoop <- Main: umodel_build=1544 based

Game dowload https://nyzx.qq.com/zlkdatasys/mct/d/play.shtml?device=android
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2022, 18:26 »

@LiangZ: I've updated specific build to address those issues. Though base package doesn't contain valid textures anymore, so I could check only meshes.
IcesX

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2022, 20:32 »

I got an error when I use this version,

Code:
assertion failed: d[2] == 0

CTextureData::Decompress: fmt=PF_ASTC_6x6(54) <- UploadTex <- Upload2D: Texture2D'T_Aikin_N' <- UTexture2D::Bind <- GL_NormalmapShader <- UUnrealMaterial::SetMaterial: MI_Aikin <- CMeshInstance::SetMaterial <- CSkelMeshInstance::DrawMesh <- CSkelMeshInstance::Draw <- CMeshViewer::Draw3D <- CSkelMeshViewer::Draw3D <- CUmodelApp::Draw3D: Obj=SkeletalMesh4'Aikin' <- CApplication::Display <- VisualizerLoop <- Main: umodel_build=1544 based fix

I found that the error occurred in several texture files, I tried to open these textures in umodel and all of them were wrong

Code:
******** Azure/Content/models/npcs/aikin/textures/t_aikin_n.uasset:  Texture2D'T_Aikin_N' ********
*** ERROR: assertion failed: d[2] == 0

CTextureData::Decompress: fmt=PF_ASTC_6x6(54) <- UploadTex <- Upload2D: Texture2D'T_Aikin_N' <- UTexture2D::Bind <- UUnrealMaterial::SetMaterial: T_Aikin_N <- CUmodelApp::Draw3D: Obj=Texture2D'T_Aikin_N' <- CApplication::Display <- VisualizerLoop <- Main: umodel_build=1544 based fix

I downloaded the complete resource and install the order unzip merge.

I also found that all skeletal mesh errors are caused by his _n texture reading, I uploaded two uasset, ubulk, uexp files, please fix!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xaW2rsFFKVcbbd5fDCAifWsUV-wR750i/view?usp=sharing
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2022, 01:33 »

@LiangZ: I've updated specific build once more (should be v5 fix2), it now has workaround for textures, which should help to avoid some errors. It will not help in case of missing or misplaced assets though.
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: