Gildor's Forums

Author Topic: Blade & Soul  (Read 184269 times)
freezerburn

i love it xD

View Profile
Re: Blade & Soul
« Reply #90 on: March 06, 2012, 21:26 »

umodel -game=bns -export package.upk and you get files, but this is for CBT1, CBT2 not work, they changed package so well can't get it for now because gildor not give support for beta games and I understand that, because is double or triple work.

thanks for reply. i received this message:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

do i have to create an export folder for the extractions? Smiley
CriticalError

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: March 06, 2012, 21:39 »

copy this into a txt file and save it as .bat, copy it into Blade & Soul folder of upk files and umodel you don't have added umodel into environment variables.

@for /f "tokens=*" %%a in ('dir /b *.upk') do ( umodel -game=bns -all -export %%a )
freezerburn

i love it xD

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: March 06, 2012, 23:36 »

copy this into a txt file and save it as .bat, copy it into Blade & Soul folder of upk files and umodel you don't have added umodel into environment variables.

@for /f "tokens=*" %%a in ('dir /b *.upk') do ( umodel -game=bns -all -export %%a )

thanks again,
it must be something i'm doing wrong... maybe trying to extract the wrong files... i created the .bat file and named it export.bat. i copied it in blade and soul cookedpc folder and i copied it in the umodel folder. i got this:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
CriticalError

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: March 07, 2012, 01:19 »

you sure are using files of CBT1? CBT2 of Blade & Soul how say before changed files.
freezerburn

i love it xD

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: March 07, 2012, 01:46 »

you sure are using files of CBT1? CBT2 of Blade & Soul how say before changed files.

yes i downloaded it from the mediafire link i found on the forum. here's a desktop image of the it:

sorry for being a bother aswell.
CriticalError

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: March 07, 2012, 03:45 »

so not sure what happen with your PC, try upload some files you wanna extract, and I try unpack here.
pixellegolas
Sponsor

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: March 07, 2012, 04:27 »

do you have umodel in blade and soul install dir?

It seems from pictures that you have it in c:\Users\Meek but is your blade and soul there?

It might just be that umodel cannot find the .upk files because they are in another drive or something. Try putting umodel + bat in same folder as blade and soul
freezerburn

i love it xD

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: March 07, 2012, 06:47 »

so not sure what happen with your PC, try upload some files you wanna extract, and I try unpack here.
thanks critical. hopefully i can solve this issue, but if i can't, your help will be greatly appreciated. ^^

do you have umodel in blade and soul install dir?

It seems from pictures that you have it in c:\Users\Meek but is your blade and soul there?

It might just be that umodel cannot find the .upk files because they are in another drive or something. Try putting umodel + bat in same folder as blade and soul

when i placed umodel in the blade and soul directory i still got an error. it was searching for files in my left 4 dead 2 folder? idk whats wrong, maybe its my pc... Sad
crappyhippo0124

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: March 14, 2012, 22:01 »

Help Gildor. Please. I was unable to extract everything from TERA, put it into 3dmax and even put it in Skyrim.
But with BnS, I can't even get past the first step. I try to use umodel to extract the upk files, using -game=bns command, but it says something wierd. something like assertion failed. This is how I typed in the command:  umodel -meshes -game=bns -path="I:\BnS_CBT2\contents\bns\CookedPC" MangjaSup_Building_001.upk. Nothing happens after this. Please help. Thanks in advance.
crappyhippo0124

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: March 14, 2012, 22:21 »

This error message I got is:

I:\BnS_CBT2>umodel -meshes -game=bns -path="I:\BnS_CBT2\contents\bns\CookedPC" 0
0013941.upk
Found 6119 game files (3 skipped)
Loading package: 00013941.upk Ver: 573/1 Engine: 4205 Names: 28 Exports: 4 Impor
ts: 2 Game: 8019
******** 00013941.upk ********
*** ERROR: assertion failed: Pos == ArPos

FFileArchive::Seek:File=00013941.upk, pos=-1526656911 <- UnPackage::SetupReader
<- LoadObject:Texture2D'00013941.040034_JinM_D', pos=634, ver=573/1, game=8019 <
- UObject::EndLoad <- UnPackage::CreateExport:00013941.upk:0 <- LoadWholePackage
:00013941 <- Main

I:\BnS_CBT2>

please help
pixellegolas
Sponsor

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: March 15, 2012, 00:15 »

latest umodel?
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #101 on: March 15, 2012, 09:13 »

latest umodel?
B&S support was not changed in umodel for a very long time, so version is not matter here.
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #102 on: March 15, 2012, 14:41 »

Well, there was almost one year since I've made B&S support in umodel. Probably it's time to update it and freeze again for one year.
When the next CBT would out, someone could post necessary files here, I'll take a look at them.
freezerburn

i love it xD

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: March 17, 2012, 05:19 »

There are so many files in cookedpc.. Is there a way to extract all animations (.psa) and sound files from the cooked pc? Like a command?
« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 05:36 by freezerburn » Logged
CriticalError

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: March 17, 2012, 05:42 »

There are so many files in cookedpc.. Is there a way to extract all animations (.psa) and sound files from the cooked pc? Like a command?
yes you can use this.

Make a txt and paste it inside.

Code:
@for /f "tokens=*" %%a in ('dir /b *.upk') do ( umodel export -all -export %%a )

After that rename to .bat, execute it and have fun.
Jump to: