March 28, 2024, 22:05
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: SD Gundam Battle Alliance  (Read 1901 times)
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« on: August 24, 2022, 03:12 »

Game: SD Gundam Battle Alliance (steam page)
UE4 version:  4.27
AES key: in the same place as usual (link)

Use specific build from this topic for proper game support - no special override is required, simply choose proper engine version.

* Clipboard01.jpg (130.99 KB, 2552x1238 - viewed 491 times.)
shine

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2022, 17:04 »

Sorry, I am new here.

When I try to scan the animations by pressing CTRL-A. I got this error:

OodleLZ_Decompress returned 0
appDecompressOodle <- appDecompress: CompSize=12371 UncompSize=262144 Flags=0xFD Bytes=8C06 <- FIOStoreFile::Serialize <- FArchive::ByteOrderSerialize <- UnPackage::CreateLoader: /Game/CutScene/Level_Sequence/01_030/CUT_01_030_B_003.uasset <- UnPackage::UnPackage: /Game/CutScene/Level_Sequence/01_030/CUT_01_030_B_003.uasset, ver=100000/0, game=0 <- UnPackage::LoadPackage(info): /Game/CutScene/Level_Sequence/01_030/CUT_01_030_B_003.uasset <- UnPackage::LoadImportTableIoStore <- UnPackage::LoadPackageIoStore <- UnPackage::UnPackage: /Game/Mission/BP_MIS_01_030_B.uasset, ver=522/0, game=ue4.27 <- UnPackage::LoadPackage(info): /Game/Mission/BP_MIS_01_030_B.uasset <- ScanContent <- CSkelMeshViewer::FindUE4Animations <- CSkelMeshViewer::AttachAnimSet <- CSkelMeshViewer::ProcessKey <- CUmodelApp::ProcessKey: key=80000061, down=1 <- VisualizerLoop <- Main: umodel_build=1579 based

I tried all special build umodel_acl_2.0a.exe, umodel_acl_2.0b.exe and umodel_acl_2.1.exe got the same error. What am I doing wroing?

Please help and Thanks

spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2022, 18:55 »

@shine: Make sure you don't have files other than shipped with latest official umodel build (and exe from specific build(s)). Umodel still can use external oodle libraries, but it's more for backward compatibility with some old games I suppose. By default build-in library is used, which is compatible with all modern games, but if external oodle dll is present, umodel will use it instead and may fail. I can't reproduce the issue with PC version of the game, so can't suggest anything else.
whattheF

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2022, 08:30 »

I try control A load all animation then export psk and psa but only psk exported
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2022, 15:06 »

@whattheF: Trying to export all 3k animations at once with master skeleton to psa would require up to 10GB space and up to 10 minutes I suppose. Just limit export to what you actually need with append option instead of batch search.
whattheF

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2022, 13:08 »

@whattheF: Trying to export all 3k animations at once with master skeleton to psa would require up to 10GB space and up to 10 minutes I suppose. Just limit export to what you actually need with append option instead of batch search.
Thats the problem dont know how to export limit of animation
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2022, 17:24 »

@whattheF: I suggest to check tutorials section and google for general umodel usage, it will help you in the future anyway. As for animations, like already said above, you can add them to currently loaded mesh via "append" option from context menu, and you can find them in flat view mode by names or type (if full scan is done).

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2023, 21:01 »

Hello, I'm a new comer. Can you send me the download link of the file that can extract    
SD Gundam Battle Alliance
diogenes1881

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2023, 17:22 »

Thank you @spiritovod for your information.
I'm using the latest ACL 2.1 build at the moment (15/02/2023) but somehow it doesn't load or scan any animation of the respective model, and the texture messed up on some certain models. The build is not included SDL2.dll, so I used them from the stable build on Gildor's website.

While open the same model as your, I encountered a long list of warnings like this:
WARNING: AnimRetargetSources[SK_MS_Ez8] has wrong bone count 84 (should be 83)
WARNING: AnimRetargetSources[SK_MS_Zaku2custom] has wrong bone count 84 (should be 83)
WARNING: AnimRetargetSources[SK_MS_Epyon] has wrong bone count 84 (should be 83)

Please help if I've done something wrong. Thank you very much
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2023, 23:56 »

@diogenes1881: You need to place custom build in the folder with official build and run it from there, not vice versa. I don't include dlls, because they're the same for all builds (except for very old ones).
The warning about AnimRetargetSources is normal for case like this, since the game is using one master skeleton and retargeting for all robots, and you obviously can't retarget animation if source contains more bone references than target - usually you shouldn't see this warning though, but I guess it depends on retargeting settings and their usage (which is not related to umodel). Not sure why animations doesn't work for you at all, since I couldn't reproduce it.
As for textures, it's just the game is using custom materials - umodel only support some basic layouts, and in most cases they should be re-created manually in third-party softwares according to material properties, provided upon export or available in the viewer in materials mode. Though you can disable shaders with Ctrl+G, it helps in some cases.
diogenes1881

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2023, 09:16 »

@spiritovod: Thank you very much. Use your advice and now it works perfectly Cool
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: