March 29, 2024, 08:37
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: [UE4] Calabiyau  (Read 2316 times)
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« on: November 10, 2022, 22:39 »

Game: Calabiyau / 卡拉比丘 (official site / biligame)
UE4 version: 4.25
AES key: in the same place as usual (link)

Meshes, textures and animations are supported with specific build from this topic - you need to use game specific override option.

Update: Specific build is updated to support latest game versions.
Update 2: Specific build is updated again for latest game versions. In both cases it's not backward compatible with versions using older formats.

* Clipboard01.jpg (102.64 KB, 2544x1247 - viewed 1009 times.)

* Clipboard02.jpg (103.37 KB, 2546x1237 - viewed 159 times.)
« Last Edit: February 01, 2024, 20:17 by spiritovod » Logged
ravio_dragmire

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2022, 17:35 »

Hey sorry for asking...   but can you share files from this game ? (maybe via MP)

I am French and I tried to download the game via taptap but it is always marked as "preregistered" concerning Bilibili, it is terribly complicated to register and I do not receive any SMS verification code to complete my registration...

Thanks in advance ;-)

if it's not possible maybe there is another way to download these files?

spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2022, 21:04 »

@ravio_dragmire: I was only provided with some samples. The game will be probably released in steam at some point, as current closed beta is running there (or maybe it's already over). Info in the first post is just for reference, it will be replaced with steam page when the game is officially added to storefront.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2022, 22:42 by spiritovod » Logged
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2023, 14:01 »

Just checked, static meshes also works with specific build mentioned in the first post.

Launcher for PC version: link
Tonymiller

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2023, 15:18 »

Quick question, how do I export character voices or bgm?Can't seem to open the voice file package
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2023, 15:19 »

@Tonymiller: umodel doesn't support wwise audio used in most modern games, so you can either extract packages with other tools and play or convert wem/bnk audio with vgmstream (foobar + vgmstream plugin), or use fmodel to do it directly from packages.
bllm32

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2023, 12:31 »

The official version of CalabiYau has been released, and I have tested it. It seems that the beta version's AES Key and CalabiYau options can still be used, but there appear to be new issues:

It seems that only a few characters are able to parse the model, such as Audrey ("\Content\PaperMan\Characters\Audrey\3DAudrey\Skin\Audrey_Skin_W.uasset"). For most other characters, the resources prompt "The specified package(s) has no supported object."
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2023, 05:59 »

@bllm32: It's not an actual error. I would recommend to view some tutorials about general umodel usage, starting from the one from tutorials section, for better understanding how to use scan and find supported assets in packages.
xyp213

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2023, 16:10 »

Sorry for disturbing but it seems that I can load most of the textures but I cannot load any of the models or meshes it always say fatal error. In a cn forum they mentioned that the models can be only loaded by a special edition of umodel. Is that ture? Im confused about these. By the way many audios(.bnk) are encrypted. Is there any way to decrypt it?
xyp213

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2023, 11:29 »

Sorry for disturbing but it seems that I can load most of the textures but I cannot load any of the models or meshes it always say fatal error. In a cn forum they mentioned that the models can be only loaded by a special edition of umodel. Is that ture? Im confused about these. By the way many audios(.bnk) are encrypted. Is there any way to decrypt it?
Sorry for confusion it is my bad not to read your tutourials carefully. The problem is now solved. Thank for your links and game specific override options.
IcesX

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2023, 22:39 »

Quick question, how do I export character voices or bgm?Can't seem to open the voice file package

In the latest game version the files are customized and Umodel cannot open meshes and animations there even if I use a specific game build

Code:
appMalloc: size=-16777216 (total=1 Mbytes) <- FArray::Empty: -16777216 x 1 <- TArray::Serialize: 0/0 <- FSkelMeshSection4::SerializeRenderItem <- TArray::Serialize: 1/2 <- FStaticLODModel4::SerializeRenderItem <- TArray::Serialize: 0/3 <- USkeletalMesh4::Serialize <- LoadObject: SkeletalMesh4'SK_Weap_M82_102.SK_Weap_M82_102', pos=4A736, ver=518/0 (unversioned), game=cal <- UObject::EndLoad <- LoadWholePackage: /PM/Content/PaperMan/SkinAssets/Weapons/M82/S102/Mesh/SK_Weap_M82_102.uasset <- CUmodelApp::ShowPackageUI <- Main: umodel_build=1579 based

* Desktop.7z (255.1 KB - downloaded 59 times.)
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2023, 15:00 »

Specific build is updated to support latest game versions. The game client can be now downloaded via launcher from official site without registration.
peterzhenhh

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2024, 10:44 »

Use FModel to extract .wem files under folder "Content/WwiseAudio/Windows"
IcesX

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2024, 09:22 »

Specific build is updated to support latest game versions. The game client can be now downloaded via launcher from official site without registration.

In the latest version it seems the format of the model has changed again

Package "/PM/Content/PaperMan/SkinAssets/Characters/Fuchsia/S001/Mesh3D/Fuchsia_Mesh.uasset": wrong name index -23
UnPackage::SerializeFName: pos=001B6682 <- FSkeletalMaterial<< <- TArray::Serialize: 1/14 <- USkeletalMesh4::Serialize <- LoadObject: SkeletalMesh4'Fuchsia_Mesh.Fuchsia_Mesh', pos=1B6682, ver=518/0 (unversioned), game=cal <- UObject::EndLoad <- LoadWholePackage: /PM/Content/PaperMan/SkinAssets/Characters/Fuchsia/S001/Mesh3D/Fuchsia_Mesh.uasset <- CUmodelApp::ShowPackageUI <- UIMenuItem::HandleCommand <- UIMenuItem::HandleCommand <- CUmodelApp::WndProc <- VisualizerLoop <- Main: umodel_build=1579 based

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-1CyMea0fpcpemHlBmHYShX3mDBFWB2B/view?usp=sharing
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2024, 20:19 »

@IcesX: It should be fixed now in the updated build. Though it will not be backward compatible with older game versions.
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: