March 28, 2024, 13:17
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: The Callisto Protocol  (Read 2200 times)
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« on: December 02, 2022, 20:24 »

Game: The Callisto Protocol (steam page)
UE4 version: 4.27
AES key: in the same place as usual (link)

Meshes and textures works fine with the latest umodel build (1589 at the moment). For animations use specific umodel build from this topic - no special override is required, simply choose proper engine version.

* Clipboard01.jpg (100.06 KB, 2556x1247 - viewed 519 times.)
Anime Nyan

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2022, 11:27 »

Game: The Callisto Protocol (steam page)

Sorry to bother you spritiovod, I was just wondering how to extract sounds from The Callisto Protocol. So things I've tried. So the models work, but I've tried extracting the sounds with UModel and it does not work when trying to export the audio folder. I've tried also using UModel's export only sound but that doesn't work either.

I'm not really surprised because I've seen a post saying that UModel does not support exporting audio from the latest versions of Unreal Engine such as 4.27 which this game uses.

But other things I have tried include using quickbms to extract the pak files using unreal_tournament_4_0.4.25.bms maybe that's the problem since The Callisto Protocol does not use Unreal 4.25 but Unreal 4.27.

But my batch (.bat) file to extract it looks like this:
@echo off
quickbms -o unreal_tournament_4_0.4.25.bms "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\The Callisto Protocol\TheCallistoProtocol\Content\Paks\pakchunk2-WindowsNoEditor.pak" "%cd%"
echo Sound Unpack Finished.
pause
exit

But yeah all that did was cause an offset error and I ultimately could not extract the sounds. If anybody has any other clue on how to extract sounds because I think it uses wwise audio would highly appreciate any suggestions whatsoever!
« Last Edit: December 21, 2022, 11:29 by Anime Nyan » Logged
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2022, 20:50 »

@Anime Nyan: wwise audio is supported in fmodel, it should work. Also, the game is using io store packages (ucas/utoc), so if wwise is used in native assets format, which is stored in ucas by default, extraction would be pointless (for more info you can read this post). For quickbms related questions there is dedicated UE4 topic at rin forum, but in general you need to use 4.27 script for 4.26+ games, it's kind of implied.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2023, 16:20 by spiritovod » Logged
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: