March 29, 2024, 01:05
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: The Finals  (Read 5535 times)
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« on: March 08, 2023, 20:53 »

Game: The Finals (steam page)
UE version: 5.0.3
AES key: in the same place as usual (link)

Most things works with specific build from this topic - you need to use game specific override option for static meshes to work. For general limitations and possible issues please read this topic.

Update: For beta versions you need to extract assets first with respective quickbms script from specific scripts bundle, available in the topic with keys (it's the same for both ARC Riders / The Finals). For more info read sticked topic and this post.
Update 2: Current situation with full versions of the game is explained here.

* Clipboard01.jpg (191.54 KB, 2554x1243 - viewed 1412 times.)
« Last Edit: December 13, 2023, 20:48 by spiritovod » Logged
CherryChad42

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2023, 03:18 »

Been trying to export the materials from this game to blender as well as the animations but I can't figure it out. It doesn't work like the other games. Could you give me some information on how to do it ?
DrakeH

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2023, 10:20 »

Seems like no matter what i cant export any of the hair options :c
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2023, 23:24 »

@CherryChad42: Most materials are not supported properly for UE5 games at the moment, like explained in the linked topic for possible issues, and usually I recommend to disable them. You can take a look at other UE tools like fmodel / uassetgui to get materials properties, though they have their own specifics when working with UE5 games.
As for animations, the game is using retargeting and most animations are linked to particular base meshes (NullmeshRef here).

@DrakeH: If I remember correctly, hairs are static meshes in the game and they work only with game specific override (like mentioned in the first post), UE5 overrides are included in UE4 list for now, just look for game name.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2023, 06:08 »

I couldn't find the BMS for this game. Can you provide it

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2023, 06:28 »

I couldn't find the BMS for this game. Can you provide it
I downloaded the collection of bms, but there is no bms for the final. May I know which bms I am using correctly?
CosmicDreams

Pak chunky.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2023, 01:11 »

Does anyone know where the body meshes are in this game?
The 3 ive found all look the same, do they use morph targets or something to make the different body types?
Teoma

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2023, 02:16 »

The 3 ive found all look the same, do they use morph targets or something to make the different body types?
цудд зкщифидн ищвнг ьуыруы фку шт еру ащдвук .
Ещ еруыфш шт вуефшд б туув ещ ыуу мшыгфддн =)
Шьфпу Image !

Ундерстуд =)

ЗюЫЮ
Кирил И ФМидоий
CosmicDreams

Pak chunky.

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2023, 02:33 »

цудд зкщифидн ищвнг ьуыруы фку шт еру ащдвук .
Ещ еруыфш шт вуефшд б туув ещ ыуу мшыгфддн =)
Шьфпу Image !

Ундерстуд =)

ЗюЫЮ
Кирил И ФМидоий

i dont understand
techen

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2023, 15:18 »

So did anyone find success on the newest playtest (October 26th)? For me nothing worked so far, aes keys are wrong (tried both old and the one i got myself using aes finder), bms script for arc raiders is also not working (invalid structure). If someone got it working, could you please guide me on how-to?
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2023, 16:36 »

@CosmicDreams: It looks like they're using only one body for all characters, the rest are cosmetic clothes and different heads/faces, which can be found via flat view mode in respective directories (look for "head" and "face" sorted by skeletal meshes). Other adjustments are probably dynamic runtime things.

@techen: Nothing has changed since previous beta, including key and the script. Therefore I believe it's some kind of user error. Try to redownload the script and check if you're using proper key from the list (script is the same for both games, but keys are different).
techen

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2023, 18:33 »

@spiritovod Oh, thank you so much, yeah, the problem was in me using wrong script. I was using "clutch" script instead of proper one from that post, now with proper script it worked just fine.
benbene

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2023, 20:57 »

Hi, i'm trying to export the music and sounds files from the game and whenever I try to export a file using UEViewer I keep getting an error

I have been told it's because the game is in UE5 and UEViewer is not compatible, but how did you manage then?
I saw guidelines for models etc, but nothing for sound files.
Thank you
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2023, 22:35 »

@benbene: umodel doesn't support modern audio formats used in all UE games nowadays. Also the game is using bink audio (UEBA) for all sounds except for music tracks, which is basically not supported even in fmodel at the moment, which relies on vgmstream for processing audio formats.
For umodel compatible things please read the first post and linked there topics carefully.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2023, 22:38 by spiritovod » Logged
benbene

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2023, 23:32 »

@benbene: umodel doesn't support modern audio formats used in all UE games nowadays. Also the game is using bink audio (UEBA) for all sounds except for music tracks, which is basically not supported even in fmodel at the moment, which relies on vgmstream for processing audio formats.
For umodel compatible things please read the first post and linked there topics carefully.

So what should I do to access the sound (sound effects and musics) files?
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: