Gildor's Forums

Author Topic: Trouble  (Read 4194 times)
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
Trouble
« on: June 24, 2013, 13:18 »

Hi everyone,

I think that I need to inform community that currently I'm having a lot of troubles living on the new place in UK. The last one trouble I got this weekend is a broken notebook which I use for umodel development when I have free time. Sources are backed up at my PC in Russia (they are not lost), but for the moment I cannot continue development until I'll repair notebook or until I'll buy a new one. My family's financial situation does not allow me to purchase a new notebook, and instability at home (we're considering returning back to Russia due to huge financial troubles) does not allow me to put notebook to repair center, because it could take a few weeks until I'll get it back.

Also the note above means, that I can reply to your messages on this forum only when I'm at work - at home I have only "living" Android tablet which is not best to type long messages using screen keyboard. Also, I can't check files if someone have problems with some game.

Sorry,
Konstantin
rroobboo

I am the Great Cornholio! Hhh...Hhh...

View Profile
Re: Trouble
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2013, 18:49 »

Sorry to hear that Gildor. Dammit, why good people are always in trouble!? Well guys, it is the right time to start to hit your pockets. Unfortunately I'm in the same financial conditions(my mother is very ill, so all money goes there), and cant help with anything, but for those of you who can donate, please do it RIGHT NOW, as much as you can. I encourage you to start campaign "Gildor stays in UK" everywhere you can, on your sites, youtube channels, CG forums, just place the link to this thread with explanations, because we need to involve a lot of people. Gildor helped us A LOT for free, now he needs our help. Sorry, but somebody had to shout that out.
DONATE: http://www.gildor.org/en/donate
« Last Edit: June 24, 2013, 19:12 by rroobboo » Logged
pixellegolas
Sponsor

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2013, 19:15 »

Sorry mate that stuff like that happens. I managed to donate 15dollars now because that is all I have on paypal Smiley Maybe you can buy space-button for netbook with it Wink
NexusElite
Sponsor

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2013, 00:34 »

Best of luck for yah.

I hope everything works out in the end, for you.

Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2013, 12:53 »

Thanks guys.
Jump to: