March 28, 2024, 13:53
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: Marvel Heroes Beta  (Read 69521 times)
TRDaz

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: August 18, 2014, 13:56 »

The guys on facepunch used tools such as Ninja Ripper and GameAssassin to grab the textures. Im hoping this game gets supported fully someday, the texture grabbing seems to be very tedious, but I understand that Gildor doesnt have alot of time to work on this.
Zoone

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: February 13, 2015, 18:59 »

Hello, have found a way how to get the identities TEX? preferably through and model of ..
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #122 on: June 14, 2016, 12:56 »

Hi guys. Here's some tool which could extract textures from this game
http://forum.xentax.com/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=14460

I'd like to send a message there offering integration of this tool's code into UModel, but I can't access my xentax account - so, probably later ...
jjstyle0427

View Profile
« Reply #123 on: June 14, 2016, 17:26 »

when i open it
it stop work...
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #124 on: June 14, 2016, 17:34 »

Sorry, I'm not the author of that tool, so I can't say you anything specific of its use.
jjstyle0427

View Profile
« Reply #125 on: June 14, 2016, 17:45 »

Sorry, I'm not the author of that tool, so I can't say you anything specific of its use.

i found the reason
because my os is 64-bit Cry

--------------------------------
maybe is not the reason
someone do it successfully

--------------------------------
it work now haha....
« Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 18:39 by jjstyle0427 » Logged
scibott

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: May 22, 2019, 20:26 »

I know that the game's been dead for a while now. But I am wondering whether it's possible for full support integration now that no further development on the binaries is happening. Specifically I'm wanting to extract the environment/maps, I would use Ninjaripper to do this but it requires an online server, which no longer exists, to load the game.

I can act as intermediary for Xentax communication if you like Gildor. I made the same offer to daemon1 the texture tool's developer. As well as sent a link to this thread, so that he might try making contact with you through it.
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #127 on: May 22, 2019, 20:47 »

Checked a few pages back, it seems this game has custom TFC system. This is probably hardest thing for reverse engineering as there's no "anchors" in code which I can find to start reverse engineering, every time I worked with custom TFC I spent a few full days just for research.
scibott

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: June 02, 2019, 07:37 »

Daemon1 thinks that it's impossible to integrate his code because he's just guessing their sizes. Not sure if he means filesize or the dimensions. But the characters' tfc files pretty much extract with Umodel, textures just need another tool.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2019, 08:27 by scibott » Logged
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #129 on: June 02, 2019, 10:31 »

I think I remember something about this game. Someone sent me C# code which extracts TFC files from this game, and it was really hard to integrate it. Not because of C#-ness, but because of different TFC compression structures.

Also I'm trying to avoid doing things which will force me to duplicate lots of code with some changes, just for a single game. I did that a lot before, and UE3 code has a lot of garbage (IMHO), what makes code very hard to understand in a few years, and very hard to maintain if I need to do some global refactoring.
Darksimonus
L2tool User

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: November 24, 2020, 17:27 »

I am looking to have the Marvel Heroes Beta client
the mmo has closed so there is no longer any possibility to download it. could someone share it?
mrmidofire123

View Profile
« Reply #131 on: June 05, 2022, 17:43 »

how can i export a map like danger room?
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: