March 29, 2024, 19:16
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition (PC) .xxx AUDIO Extract  (Read 22665 times)
rroobboo

I am the Great Cornholio! Hhh...Hhh...

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2013, 02:11 »

yeah, you have to change file name every time. I do like that, because I like to controll all outputs I have.
But there is another way to do it little bit easier. Sometimes I use drag-n-drop feature. So first, create a shortcut for extract.exe, then right click on it and go to properties. Do as it is on attached picture, where -out=to_whatever_folder_you_want. Now you can drag and drop files directly on that shortcut, it is pretty fast to do

[вложение удалено Администратором]
Luriam

If You Can Read This - You Can Read

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2013, 11:10 »

It's still very slow for me... I can't just drag&drop 1140 files onto that shortcut. And it also doesn't let me use it for the "Open With..." function so I can just select 50 of them and press Enter...

I asked the guys at Stack Overflow if it's possible to .bat this process. I got 2 responses but none of them worked for me. Am I doing something wrong again ?

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/17578926/batch-file-that-affects-all-the-files-with-the-same-extension

Open notepad -> Paste the code and change the output -> Save as bat and place in the same folder with the umodel stuff -> Run ?

Doesn't work for me :<
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2013, 12:57 »

To automate process you could use Batch Extractor which was originally designed for umodel, but you can replace umodel.exe call with extract.exe
Luriam

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2013, 14:35 »

Simply changing the name of the "umodel.exe" to -> "extract.exe" and "extract.exe" to -> "umodel.exe" doesn't seem to work. What am I missing ?
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2013, 15:19 »

I think you must cleanup options. Replace last line of batch
Code:
extract.exe -filter=... (other options could go here as well) %1
JOHNMCLAY

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2013, 03:30 »

Hey guys,

Good luck with the sound files!

Just wanted to confirm that textures, static meshes and skeletal meshes are supported by UModel.

Animations are there but don't seem to work - This error keeps popping up when I try to export:  WARNING: IntProperty "UAnimSequence::m_nVersion" was not found.

All the best! Cheesy
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2013, 13:21 »

Just wanted to confirm that textures, static meshes and skeletal meshes are supported by UModel.
Everything should work, as mentioned in MK thread
Animations are there but don't seem to work - This error keeps popping up when I try to export:  WARNING: IntProperty "UAnimSequence::m_nVersion" was not found.
Yes, animations are not working because all MK games has custom animation system.
Luriam

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2013, 19:42 »

Done. I have got everything I need.

Special Thanks to:

Gildor - The brain behind this operation and the man who made all of this possible.

and

rroobboo - who helped me through-out this treacherous process.

Endless Kudos to you guys. Thanks!  Cheesy
Darko

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 12, 2013, 20:00 »

Check this thread in xentax:

http://forum.xentax.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=10602

See ya.
Luriam

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 12, 2013, 21:51 »

Guess who created that one.
What can I say - I'm a soundophile  Wink

HaiTian

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 12, 2017, 09:44 »

hey, is there still anybody here?
I am new here. I am new to learn extract MK9 sounds too. I had extract SND_VO_Announcer_Shell.xxx file and I want to convert vo_anno_name_sind.FmodEvent file to FSB file, so that i can go on to convert it to wav or mp3. But I can't find any ways to do this. someone can help me? thank you!
esr911
Silver Sponsor

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 24, 2017, 20:35 »

That didn't work.

I want it to be automated because I can't spend my whole life repeating the process over and over again. I wish it could just Filter and Extract all the files. One file after another. Just the FmodEventFiles.

Isn't there a simple way to modify the bat file that you created earlier so it affects not just one specific file, let's say Bar.xxx. But also Z.xxx, X.xxx, Y.xxx, N.xxx ... basically every file with the same extension.

^ this is still unanswered.
====

That .bat file that you recommended me. Does it apply only to one file ? (Fanfares in that case)
Do I have to change it every time I want to extract another file ? I hope I'm just being stupid again...

I have an amazing solution for you then. I have been using this for years and it still saves me months of work.

Automate
http://www.networkautomation.com/

Ps. Over the years I've gotten pretty good at it. So if you need help let me know..
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: