March 28, 2024, 14:09
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: Exporting Male Dwarf  (Read 6401 times)
Brokep

View Profile
« on: August 01, 2014, 17:18 »

I was looking for ways to export the dwarf character and after a lot of reading I understood the proper way to be done through umodel, finally found a way and exported everything in psk/psa but the body parts are like 80 and some of which are for the same area. I cannot fucking understand how to put together a dwarf lol, will go nuts trying the combinations. Is there anyone who can help me and maybe also share the IC (imperial crusader) texture? Tryin to export a dwarf wearing an IC set.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2014, 17:23 by Brokep » Logged
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2014, 17:21 »

If you want to get some help, I think you should specify the game name first of all - umodel supports ~200 games now Wink
Brokep

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2014, 17:22 »

If you want to get some help, I think you should specify the game name first of all - umodel supports ~200 games now Wink

I posted it within the Lineage 2 area of threads lol hmm  Huh? Huh?
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2014, 17:25 »

Ah, sorry Smiley
Brokep

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2014, 17:28 »

Ah, sorry Smiley

Kinda surprised you're so active lol and think about how old this forum is damn you must really care for your community members.. Nice but anyway let's focus on my thread, if anyone can help me then please do it before I drive myself crazy. Was so mad I tried to model a dwarf myself like 1h ago in c4d ( after completing the leg I gave up thinking of all the work that needs to be done for the textures and whatever ).
rroobboo

I am the Great Cornholio! Hhh...Hhh...

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2014, 23:07 »

specify file name with dwarf and I'll see if I can do anything. is it really 80 parts!? even dick and such? lol  Grin
Brokep

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2014, 15:09 »

specify file name with dwarf and I'll see if I can do anything. is it really 80 parts!? even dick and such? lol  Grin

Btw your comment had me laughing for some minutes lol..

Hmm turns out it's 90 parts OMFG (initially I thought it was close to 60 and said 80 for fun)... I placed umodel inside the Lineage 2 client and from cmd as I remember I wrote :"umodel -export -meshes Dwarf"

But anyway I uploaded the exported files in mega to ease this part for you. Since you offered to help I'm assuming you got some experience with that kind of stuff, maybe we can somehow split the work? Dunno each one exports through milkshape the half files and then figure a way to unite them to create a replica of the dwarf wearing IC set. Anyway let me know what you came up with.

Also the file I'm sharing was originally more messed up with all the Female & Male shit together but I placed them in their own folders to separate. Again I'm only interested in the Male Dwarf for now, so screw the female.

Download Link: https://mega.co.nz/#!nI4E1ahA!G85NGzdlrFklFNppkTaX_rcwPbR6_WlNalxTkMbtTDs
rroobboo

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2014, 21:10 »

checked your files and found a lot of parts and textures are missing. But here is parts filename formula:
MDwarf_m000_b - feet (boots)
MDwarf_m000_f - face
MDwarf_m000_g - hands (gloves)
MDwarf_m000_l - trousers and belt (lower body)
MDwarf_m000_m00_ah - back hair (back of the head)
MDwarf_m000_u - torso (upper body)
MDwarf_m010_Hra_ad01 - left shoulder plate
MDwarf_m010_Hrr_ad01 - right shoulder plate
This is all I could find out from your files. The rest is missing. So as you see "b" stands for boots, "f" for face, "g" for gloves etc. Pretty easy to navigate
Brokep

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2014, 00:32 »

Hmm thank you a lot for your previous post, it was really helpful and in fact I believe there are no files missing. Done exporting in .obj almost the 80% and figured what everything stands for.

the _m prefix stands for mask
the _bh is backhair also but with some style in the front also like mustache ( if you have played the game it should be really obvious )
the rest of the prefixes that contain 8 & 10 that seem weird are external armor parts like edgy areas or arm surroundings.

There's only those external parts left for me to export but pretty much I think everything is within those files ( you just have to combine em correctly. Other than that I'm really pleased with the outcome.

Although I still have one thing to ask. Could you maybe help me locate the Imperial Crusader Texture (tga file I think), and also I've seen kinda how these textures look and my question is how do you exactly apply them on a model? I've been working with c4d for the past 2 months and have watched a lot of tutorials-guides and I also know that most 3d softwares like Blender-Max-Maya work with Materials right? What do these textures have to do with the model? Really bugged, hoping one can solve my question and explain how to apply it if found.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2014, 00:42 by Brokep » Logged
rroobboo

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2014, 02:32 »

Don't know nothing about Imperial Crusader, coz I have only very old client of Lineage and it seems there are no such model at all. About textures - it's very easy to apply. Every model has it's UV's and Materials and in Materials there are places where you can browse and apply proper texture in Color section. Problem is how to find the right one, umodel often gives you wrong name
CriticalError

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2014, 21:12 »

Hmm thank you a lot for your previous post, it was really helpful and in fact I believe there are no files missing. Done exporting in .obj almost the 80% and figured what everything stands for.

the _bh is backhair also but with some style in the front also like mustache ( if you have played the game it should be really obvious )
the rest of the prefixes that contain 8 & 10 that seem weird are external armor parts like edgy areas or arm surroundings.

There's only those external parts left for me to export but pretty much I think everything is within those files ( you just have to combine em correctly. Other than that I'm really pleased with the outcome.

Although I still have one thing to ask. Could you maybe help me locate the Imperial Crusader Texture (tga file I think), and also I've seen kinda how these textures look and my question is how do you exactly apply them on a model? I've been working with c4d for the past 2 months and have watched a lot of tutorials-guides and I also know that most 3d softwares like Blender-Max-Maya work with Materials right? What do these textures have to do with the model? Really bugged, hoping one can solve my question and explain how to apply it if found.
ok if you want Imperial Crusader Armor is easy, here I leave a armorgrp of this armor, you only need go to systextures folder and run umode with umodel -export -all MFighter, FFighter,etc for all races you want, after you got all extracted for got textures only open armorgrp lines I give you and search for lines like that.

1   6373   0   3   4   4   0   dropitems.drop_MFighter_m012_t88_u_m00         mfighter.mfighter_m012_t88_u         icon.armor_t88_u_i00               4294967295   7620   46   1   0   10   1   Fighter.MFighter_m012_u            1   mfighter.mfighter_m012_t88_u            1               1               1   Fighter.FFighter_m012_u            1   FFighter.FFighter_m012_t88_u            1               1               1   DarkElf.MDarkElf_m010_u            1   MDarkElf.MDarkElf_m010_t88_u            1               1               1   DarkElf.FDarkElf_m006_u            1   FDarkElf.FDarkElf_m006_t88_u            1               1               1   Dwarf.MDwarf_m008_u            1   MDwarf.MDwarf_m008_t88_u            1               1               1   Dwarf.FDwarf_m008_u            1   FDwarf.FDwarf_m008_t88_u            1               1               1   Elf.MElf_m004_u            1   MElf.MElf_m004_t88_u            1               1               1   Elf.FElf_m004_u            1   FElf.FElf_m004_t88_u            1               1               1   Magic.MMagic_m013_u            1   MMagic.MMagic_m013_t88_u            1               1               1   Magic.FMagic_m012_u            1   FMagic.FMagic_m012_t88_u            1               1               1   Orc.MOrc_m007_u            1   MOrc.MOrc_m007_t88_u            1               1               1   Orc.FOrc_m007_u            1   FOrc.FOrc_m007_t88_u            1               1               1   Shaman.MShaman_m008_u            1   MShaman.MShaman_m008_t88_u            1               1               1   Shaman.FShaman_m008_u            1   FShaman.FShaman_m008_t88_u            1               1               0      0      0      0      1      1      LineageEffect.p_u002_a   4   ItemSound.armor_metal_alt_6   ItemSound.public_armor_04   ItemSound.shield_steel_1   ItemSound.shield_steel_8   ItemSound.itemdrop_armor_lightmetal   ItemSound.itemequip_armor_lightmetal   1   0   2   5   0   205   0   0

mfighter As you can see here is the package name stored in systextures, in this case MFighter.utx
mfighter_m012_t88_u Ok and this is what you looking for, the textures, so you need check and no confuse with SkeletalMesh line, the differece is simple I show you in next line example.
Fighter Well the Package name change right? in this case is Fighter.ukx, stored in animations folder so this is now what you looking for.
MFighter_m012_uOk and here if you can see look like same as texture line but with difference SkeletalMesh only figure m012_u and not m012_t88 is texture part, so well I hope no confusing with that and good luck with that, you need keep it with others races, is not hard to understand, so well have fun.

PS: Check attachment, there you have full lines of Imperial Crusader Armor, Upbody Part, Lowbody, Boots and Gloves.

[вложение удалено Администратором]
« Last Edit: August 14, 2014, 21:15 by CriticalError » Logged
lest

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2017, 16:56 »

ok if you want Imperial Crusader Armor is easy, here I leave a armorgrp of this armor, you only need go to systextures folder and run umode with umodel -export -all MFighter, FFighter,etc for all races you want, after you got all extracted for got textures only open armorgrp lines I give you and search for lines like that.

1   6373   0   3   4   4   0   dropitems.drop_MFighter_m012_t88_u_m00         mfighter.mfighter_m012_t88_u         icon.armor_t88_u_i00               4294967295   7620   46   1   0   10   1   Fighter.MFighter_m012_u            1   mfighter.mfighter_m012_t88_u            1               1               1   Fighter.FFighter_m012_u            1   FFighter.FFighter_m012_t88_u            1               1               1   DarkElf.MDarkElf_m010_u            1   MDarkElf.MDarkElf_m010_t88_u            1               1               1   DarkElf.FDarkElf_m006_u            1   FDarkElf.FDarkElf_m006_t88_u            1               1               1   Dwarf.MDwarf_m008_u            1   MDwarf.MDwarf_m008_t88_u            1               1               1   Dwarf.FDwarf_m008_u            1   FDwarf.FDwarf_m008_t88_u            1               1               1   Elf.MElf_m004_u            1   MElf.MElf_m004_t88_u            1               1               1   Elf.FElf_m004_u            1   FElf.FElf_m004_t88_u            1               1               1   Magic.MMagic_m013_u            1   MMagic.MMagic_m013_t88_u            1               1               1   Magic.FMagic_m012_u            1   FMagic.FMagic_m012_t88_u            1               1               1   Orc.MOrc_m007_u            1   MOrc.MOrc_m007_t88_u            1               1               1   Orc.FOrc_m007_u            1   FOrc.FOrc_m007_t88_u            1               1               1   Shaman.MShaman_m008_u            1   MShaman.MShaman_m008_t88_u            1               1               1   Shaman.FShaman_m008_u            1   FShaman.FShaman_m008_t88_u            1               1               0      0      0      0      1      1      LineageEffect.p_u002_a   4   ItemSound.armor_metal_alt_6   ItemSound.public_armor_04   ItemSound.shield_steel_1   ItemSound.shield_steel_8   ItemSound.itemdrop_armor_lightmetal   ItemSound.itemequip_armor_lightmetal   1   0   2   5   0   205   0   0

mfighter As you can see here is the package name stored in systextures, in this case MFighter.utx
mfighter_m012_t88_u Ok and this is what you looking for, the textures, so you need check and no confuse with SkeletalMesh line, the differece is simple I show you in next line example.
Fighter Well the Package name change right? in this case is Fighter.ukx, stored in animations folder so this is now what you looking for.
MFighter_m012_uOk and here if you can see look like same as texture line but with difference SkeletalMesh only figure m012_u and not m012_t88 is texture part, so well I hope no confusing with that and good luck with that, you need keep it with others races, is not hard to understand, so well have fun.

PS: Check attachment, there you have full lines of Imperial Crusader Armor, Upbody Part, Lowbody, Boots and Gloves.

Hello. Thank you it is all right, the only thing is that ic set for Human Fighter must be assembled of m012 and m009 meshes. Upper body MFighter_m012_u, gloves MFighter_m012_g. Lower body Mfighter_m009_i, boots Mfighter_m009_i. And names of  textures corrispond to names of meshes. Good luck
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: