March 28, 2024, 16:08
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: Guilty Gear Xrd  (Read 22361 times)
Kharaxel

View Profile
« on: December 05, 2014, 00:12 »

Hello, would it be possible to add a support for this game? It's a ps3 and ps4 title. I have access to the ps3 version files though.

Here are some files, all of which were mentioned in the FAQ (except one)... plus a file which contains the model of a character (or at the very least some meshes for it). It's also the only one that gives problems, obviously.

The only thing I couldn't find is the unreal executable. I'm not sure which file it is, I looked with a hex editor on couple of them, but none contained USkeletalMesh.

Or maybe it's the games eboot? I'm really unsure... it might be encrypted, but nothing else seems to be.

http://www71.zippyshare.com/v/76209152/file.html

This is the result of pkgtool.
Ver        LicVer     Count
  0 (  0)    1 (  1)    10
868 (364)    2 (  2)  1958

Thank you, and I apologize if this isn't the right section for this.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2017, 10:10 by Gildor » Logged
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2014, 11:40 »

Hi.
I'm usually not working with PS3 games (it's too hard). But I could try - I'll spend an hour or two and will stop in a case of no success.
The executable file is "eboot". Usually it's encrypted, but some people could decrypt that (I wasn't able to do that some time ago).
Regarding to files you sent to me - there's no animations inside them, so I can only say: "textures and static meshes are supported, skeletal meshes - not, animations - unknown" Smiley
Kharaxel

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2014, 12:05 »

Thank you for the reply, and your time.
I did not realize that the files needed animations.

The game and its characters are made in such a way, that the animations are inside different files entirely.

http://www61.zippyshare.com/v/74681665/file.html

Here's some files which, apparently, contain animations for the character I included.

http://www61.zippyshare.com/v/56352685/file.html

And here's another file with some different, seemingly, meshes for this character.

UE Viewer does not throw an error on the animation files, and seems to be able to export them.
I'll see what I can do about decrypting the eboot, but I fear it might not be possible since it's a super new game. It would require keys for the new firmware probably.

A lot of additional character materials are also storred in different files, but UE Viewer has no problems with them. I can both view and extract them.

Thank you.
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2014, 12:19 »

Yes, I see - everything but skeletal mesh is supported for this game.
Could you post eboot.bin file here anyway, perhaps IDA Pro could decrypt it? (Or may be some other users on this forum could help with its decryption)
Kharaxel

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2014, 13:42 »

http://www65.zippyshare.com/v/75288315/file.html

Here's the still encrypted eboot. Tried to decrypt it with various tools (made specifically for this purpose), no such luck.
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2014, 13:53 »

I can't decrypt it as well. I need .elf file ...
Kharaxel

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2014, 14:51 »

I have fabulous news, so to speak.
My version of the eboot was from the psn version.
Buuut someone apparently had the disc version eboot and shared it, which... decrypted nicely.

I found the USkeletalMesh string in hex editor, and much more. So I hope it will serve well.'

http://www14.zippyshare.com/v/49160753/file.html
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2014, 16:55 »

I think I've supported this game. Please try new UModel.
Kharaxel

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2014, 18:00 »

So far so good. I've exported two characters into psk and they appear to be correct and everything.

Thank you very much for this. You are my hero, Gildor sir.
Should I run into problems, I will notify you. Though it seems everything works properly.

(Once I'm able, I will definitely try to donate some "dosh" to you, but currently doing so would be... hard. Forgive me.)
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2014, 18:03 »

There could be a problem in a viewer: the mesh you sent to me has wrong normals. So, lighting could be wrong. By the way that'll not affect mesh export.
freemanpro

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2014, 22:55 »

Kharaxel plz. send me pm Client link ?
noazett

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2014, 19:17 »

Hello Kharaxel
Can you tell us how did you manage to get files from the archive container DATA00.PSARC ?

Thank you

edit : Nevermind i found a tool for that  Smiley
thank you anyway
« Last Edit: December 18, 2014, 19:22 by noazett » Logged
RazKurdt

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2014, 19:09 »

Hello

I tried to extract skeletal meshes from that game and ran into this error :

lzxd_decompress(12503,65536) returned 11
appDecompressLZX <- appDecompress:CompSize=12503 UncompSize=65536 Flags=0x4 <- DecompressBlock:block=868+30D7 <- FUE3ArchiveReader::PrepareBuffer <- FUE3ArchiveReader::Serialize <- FArchive::ByteOrderSerialize <- FPackageFileSummary<<:Ver=0/0 <- UnPackage::UnPackage:Startup.xxx, ver=100000/0, game=0 <- UnPackage::LoadPackage:startup_xxx <- UnPackage::CreateImport:INO_MSH_01_PS3_SF.xxx:13 <- UnPackage::SerializeUObject <- TArray::Serialize:0/1 <- USkeletalMesh3::Serialize <- LoadObject:SkeletalMesh3'INO_MSH_01_PS3_SF.ino_zat_ikparts', pos=1070CF, ver=868/2, game=8042 <- UObject::EndLoad <- LoadWholePackage:INO_MSH_01_PS3_SF <- Main:umodel_version=316

Though, it only does that on the meshes that seem to be used during the fights, the meshes used on the character selection screen extract perfectly.

Thank you!
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2014, 21:19 »

Hi.

You forgot to specify "PS3" platform, so umodel thinks this is an XBox360 game and uses wrong code path.
Use either "-ps3" command line option, or override platform in startup dialog (you'll notice an option, I hope).
RazKurdt

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2014, 02:59 »

Pfffffffffffffffffffffft I was like 250% certain I did that...but I didn't  Embarrassed shame on me!

Thanks for the answer Smiley
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: