March 28, 2024, 13:54
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: Batman - Arkham Knight  (Read 66635 times)
jasoninkorea

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: July 09, 2015, 18:10 »

hi

i have tried to import  psk file  in 3ds max(2014) and succeeded.  Smiley Smiley Smiley
i'm not sure about the reason that version 2012(kor) doesn't work (maybe because of korean version).

anyway   i can enjoy it now  Cheesy  very happy    thank you so much for replies  so far  Grin.

« Last Edit: July 10, 2015, 14:27 by jasoninkorea » Logged
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #136 on: July 09, 2015, 18:13 »

Nice Smiley
darkdamp

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: July 12, 2015, 15:44 »

Thank you for creating this outstanding tool. Regarding the Arkham Knight game, there seems to be a problem with the baked facial animations.
The mouth and jaw moves during the animation playing, however all affected bones seem to glue together at the parental "head" bone.

Please find the screenshots attached for a more proper portrayal of this issue.

Here's the link to one (of many) affected .UPK's
http://www69.zippyshare.com/v/PFzWYdbS/file.html

I know your busy but I couldn't come to a solution myself, unfortunately.

Thanks in advance.

[вложение удалено Администратором]
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #138 on: July 12, 2015, 15:51 »

I've noticed the problems with facial animations even before I released Batman: Arkham Knight support. I've spent a lot of time trying to locate the problem, but all I've got during my research is just a confidence that my code is correct. All bones decoded correctly, but the resulting animation still looks weird. Probably facial animation processed in some different way in this game, I don't know.
darkdamp

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: July 13, 2015, 01:23 »

Thank you for your response. I did notice however that some animations (which can be played in umodel) doesn't import using ActorX's "Use from AnimSet" translation.
It prompts the following error

Code:
WARNING: cannot find bone Bip01_LUpArmTwist2
WARNING: cannot find bone Bip01_RUpArmTwist2
ERROR: Animation "Main_Ch02_S18_Film_B1_Boxer_Talk_To_G-Cell_Gordon_React_AlbertKing" does not exists
line:Main_Ch02_S18_Film_B1_Boxer_Talk_To_G-Cell_Gordon_React_AlbertKing.0=all
-- Error occurred in ErrorMessage(); filename: C:\Program Files\Autodesk\3ds Max\Scripts\ActorXImporter.ms; position: 9697; line: 310

However, importing with "Force mesh translation" and "Force animset translation" works, though it deforms the model in such manner it's almost indistinguishable.
I haven't altered any PSA configs or anything and I don't know why it can't find it.

Is this an error you've ever stumpled upon? Let me know if you'd want any .UPK prompting this error.

Thanks in advance.
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #140 on: July 13, 2015, 01:40 »

PSA file has 64 characters for each animation track length. "Main_Ch02_S18_Film_B1_Boxer_Talk_To_G-Cell_Gordon_React_AlbertKing" is 67 characters. That's why script can't find the track - its name is too long. But I believe this is not a fatal error.
darkdamp

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: July 13, 2015, 01:50 »

PSA file has 64 characters for each animation track length. "Main_Ch02_S18_Film_B1_Boxer_Talk_To_G-Cell_Gordon_React_AlbertKing" is 67 characters. That's why script can't find the track - its name is too long. But I believe this is not a fatal error.

Thanks for the clarification. This error does crash the ActorX importer. Is there anyway to manually shorten the name or anything similar?
Thanks in advance.
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #142 on: July 13, 2015, 01:59 »

Ah, yes I see - I've made this error to be "fatal".
You may shorten the name using any text editor, by editing .config file. Just find the name of this animation track and cut last 3 characters to shorten name down to 64 chars.
darkdamp

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: July 13, 2015, 02:04 »

Thank you Gildor. Worked beautifully.

Regards,
Hudson82

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: August 16, 2015, 00:10 »

Hey guys, I need some assistance with getting textures to work. I can not for the life of me figure out what I am doing worng that is causing the textures to load all weird. I have not changed or moved anything from the directory and I load the viewer from the main directory. As of right now every model I try to load the textures come out all strange the picture below shows an example of how the model turns out.

If anyone can assist me in getting this to load right I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #145 on: August 16, 2015, 14:26 »

You should find how to use textures by yourself. This game has very advanced materials, so don't expect UModel to display them correctly.
Hudson82

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: August 16, 2015, 19:54 »

Bummer.

Thanks anyway.
Lim1tD

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: August 30, 2015, 02:11 »

Anyone one know where I can the 3d models for the gadgets (batarangs, disruptor, line launcher, etc?)

mr.pecel

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: October 28, 2015, 08:06 »

Does anybody know where are the sound file?
Thx in advance
mr.pecel

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: October 29, 2015, 10:17 »

I also have dificulties importing psk batmobile into 3dsmax 2013. 3dsmax always crash and close. Is it because of the file size? I think it's way too big for game model.
If someone has the fbx, I really appreciated it. Sorry for my bad english
Thx
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: