March 28, 2024, 14:38
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: Batman - Arkham Knight  (Read 66635 times)
TheMask

View Profile
« on: June 23, 2015, 06:58 »

I know it's really early to post about that game already and everyone wants to play it right now.
however, if you're interested in supporting that game, maybe these files can help you.
best regards!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8yq1zngqzzw4u6y/BAK_Sample_Files.7z?dl=0
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2015, 14:12 »

Thanks, but these files are not enough - I need a game executable file and a few content packages. You may find useful packages with UModel GUI - start UModel with setting game to "Batman 2" or "Batman 3" and then do "Scan content".
TheMask

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2015, 17:23 »

okay. i hope these files are more helpful:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fv4p89e1hlpzzgo/Batman%20Arkham%20Knight%20Samples%232.7z?dl=0
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2015, 19:16 »

Thank you for files, unfortunately this executable will not work for me, it's encrypted.
AlphaBagel

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2015, 19:28 »

Thank you for files, unfortunately this executable will not work for me, it's encrypted.
That must be the Denuvo they implemented. But don't worry, it will be cracked soon.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2015, 22:28 by AlphaBagel » Logged
max_shift

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2015, 19:32 »

Hello Gildor Smiley Could you please add support of Batman: Arkhan Knight into package extractor/decompressor? Thanks in advance
Chrono

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2015, 19:35 »

That must be the Denuvo DRM they implemented. But don't worry, it will be cracked soon.

Encryption and DRM are two different things.
AlphaBagel

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2015, 19:59 »

Encryption and DRM are two different things.

Denuvo is not DRM, it's an anti-tamper technology. It constantly encrypts and decrypts the executable so that it is impossible to modify.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2015, 20:03 by AlphaBagel » Logged
bob

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2015, 21:17 »

So i take it we wait for 3DM to crack it?
AlphaBagel

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2015, 22:34 »

Oh, the engine is not UE4 but a heavily modified version of UE3. Perhaps it'll work with the current version of umodel.
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2015, 22:39 »

Hello Gildor Smiley Could you please add support of Batman: Arkhan Knight into package extractor/decompressor? Thanks in advance
Hello.
These tools are already working. Just add "-game=batman3" to the command line.
max_shift

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2015, 01:48 »

Ah, thank you Smiley Didn't know
bob

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2015, 06:00 »

Hello.
These tools are already working. Just add "-game=batman3" to the command line.
hey Gildor, are we going to have to wait for the DRM to be cracked (or hopefully patched out, as its the reason why so many people cant play) before we can get support for model extraction?
I tried using batman3 as a command line, but i kept getting fatal errors, maybe i was doing it wrong, but it seems its not compatable
« Last Edit: June 24, 2015, 09:51 by bob » Logged
WeylandYutani

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2015, 12:34 »

I registered me today only to say that i cant get it to work no matter what i do, i tried all commands on many many packages and im exhausted because i only get Errors. I use this Tools for a long time now and im not an super expert but i know how to use it and no matter what it doesnt work.

So if its true that it really works then there must be a Special trick or a Special Version of the Game because it doesnt work with the Steam Version of the Game. Can you please share your wisdom Gildor ? =)
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2015, 12:40 »

hey Gildor, are we going to have to wait for the DRM to be cracked (or hopefully patched out, as its the reason why so many people cant play) before we can get support for model extraction?
I tried using batman3 as a command line, but i kept getting fatal errors, maybe i was doing it wrong, but it seems its not compatable
I need unprotected (dumped) executable to be able to perform any research for this game.
Regarding "Batman 3" override, this trick will only work for "decompress" and "extract" tools because these tools works on package level and doesn't try to parse any data, like SkeletalMesh or Texture.
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: