March 29, 2024, 03:34
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: Gears of War: Ultimate Edition  (Read 4858 times)
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: August 17, 2020, 19:01 »

I've uploaded new UModel just an hour ago, with fix for this game Smiley
Firblind

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 17, 2020, 20:16 »

Code:
Serializing behind stopper (C3288C+4 > C3288C)
FUE3ArchiveReader::Serialize <- FArchive::ByteOrderSerialize <- FSkeletalMeshVertexBuffer3<< <- FStaticLODModel3<< <- TArray::Serialize: 0/1 <- USkeletalMesh3::Serialize <- LoadObject: SkeletalMesh3'10_2_CrashSite_CineLevel.COG_Carmine_Cine01', pos=C3288C, ver=614/56, game=gowu <- UObject::EndLoad <- LoadWholePackage: 10_2_CrashSite_CineLevel.xxx <- CUmodelApp::ShowPackageUI <- CUmodelApp::ProcessKey: key=6F, down=1 <- VisualizerLoop <- Main: umodel_build=1377

Got loading: 10_2_CrashSite_CineLevel.xxx (Google Drive link with file in rar)

Also, the files for the pirated version are not encrypted, I was mistaken when loading them, as the TFC was loading before you supported it.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2020, 20:19 by Firblind » Logged
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: September 05, 2020, 16:37 »

Made a fix for this file. SkeletalMeshes (might) fully work now.
Firblind

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 09, 2020, 15:15 »

Loaded the file fine, and I haven't found any other file that errors on Open. Thanks for fully supporting the game!
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: September 09, 2020, 15:29 »

Ooofff ... At last Smiley I spent too much time for this game, much more than for any previous part - except the first one (mostly because of missing suitable .exe file)
Jazmo

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 14, 2023, 12:31 »

Hello. I'm trying to get the Viewer to open up the model for Adam Fenix, and while I'm able to get it to open the textures alone with no issues, when I try to open it with the mesh I am met with an error .

The error reads "TArray: inder 0 is out of range (0)"

The Call Stack for this error is as follows.
"ProcessVerts <- ConvertLod: lod=0 <- USkeletalMesh3::ConvertMesh <- USkeletalMesh3::PostLoad <- PostLoad: COG_AdamFenix_gore01_mw_geo_lower_leg <- UObject::EndLoad <- LoadWholePackage: Wargame/CookedWinUAP/GOW3_AdamFenix_GP01_SF.xxx <- CUmodelApp::ShowPackageUI <- CUmodelApp::ProcessKey: key=6F, down=1 <- VisualizerLoop <- Main: umodel_build=1589"

I'm new to coding, still learning. I'm unsure what to do, or I even CAN do anything.

Any help or information would make my day. Thank you.

* Adam Open Error.png (133.91 KB, 1331x661 - viewed 42 times.)
Jazmo

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 14, 2023, 13:11 »

Hello. I'm trying to get the Viewer to open up the model for Adam Fenix, and while I'm able to get it to open the textures alone with no issues, when I try to open it with the mesh I am met with an error .

The error reads "TArray: inder 0 is out of range (0)"

The Call Stack for this error is as follows.
"ProcessVerts <- ConvertLod: lod=0 <- USkeletalMesh3::ConvertMesh <- USkeletalMesh3::PostLoad <- PostLoad: COG_AdamFenix_gore01_mw_geo_lower_leg <- UObject::EndLoad <- LoadWholePackage: Wargame/CookedWinUAP/GOW3_AdamFenix_GP01_SF.xxx <- CUmodelApp::ShowPackageUI <- CUmodelApp::ProcessKey: key=6F, down=1 <- VisualizerLoop <- Main: umodel_build=1589"

I'm new to coding, still learning. I'm unsure what to do, or I even CAN do anything.

Any help or information would make my day. Thank you.

I've also tried exporting it with every combination of Mesh setting options, but that also doesn't work for me.
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 14, 2023, 21:08 »

Apparently there is specific skeletal mesh type in the game, which can use FSkelMeshChunk3 with uninitialized Bones array, which leads to crash in ConvertMesh, D->Bone[i2] = C->Bones[BoneIndex] for obvious reason. I have no idea how it should be processed properly, but basic workaround with initializing this array if it doesn't exist works. Considering that such chunks don't have any weights (at least in the mentioned sample), output shouldn't be affected much.
Though similar meshes from other packages works fine out of the box, maybe this is some kind of leftover.

@Jazmo: You can grab specific umodel build with workaround explained above from this topic.
Jazmo

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 15, 2023, 16:55 »

Apparently there is specific skeletal mesh type in the game, which can use FSkelMeshChunk3 with uninitialized Bones array, which leads to crash in ConvertMesh, D->Bone[i2] = C->Bones[BoneIndex] for obvious reason. I have no idea how it should be processed properly, but basic workaround with initializing this array if it doesn't exist works. Considering that such chunks don't have any weights (at least in the mentioned sample), output shouldn't be affected much.
Though similar meshes from other packages works fine out of the box, maybe this is some kind of leftover.

@Jazmo: You can grab specific umodel build with workaround explained above from this topic.

It worked like a charm! Thank you so much. Grin
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: