March 28, 2024, 22:12
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: Lost Ark  (Read 63089 times)
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: November 09, 2022, 17:03 »

@Sekwah: The game is loading some textures from external packages completely (when base package doesn't store any actual data, only reference to external texture) - they are not supported, because hashing algorithm for packages names is unknown. In such cases you can see related info about missing stuff in umodel logs, with some exceptions.
vandaa95

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: January 03, 2023, 23:54 »

I downloaded the ru client, but i can't find the meshes only the materials. What did I do wrong?

* Névtelen.jpg (503.13 KB, 1500x751 - viewed 206 times.)
« Last Edit: January 04, 2023, 00:05 by vandaa95 » Logged
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: January 04, 2023, 04:46 »

@vandaa95: I suggest to watch recommended video from tutorials section about general umodel usage. Also it's worth to read the topic, because there are some issues with the game, which are not directly related to umodel.
vandaa95

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: January 04, 2023, 20:02 »

@vandaa95: I suggest to watch recommended video from tutorials section about general umodel usage. Also it's worth to read the topic, because there are some issues with the game, which are not directly related to umodel.

Oh sorry, thank you Smiley It helped me a lot, i did it Smiley
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: January 06, 2023, 21:20 »

Support for taiwan client is added to specific build. Also all builds are now merged into single one, you can choose required region at startup screen (at bottom right it's "region" option now instead of "platform", there are no console versions anyway). Region options should be available via command line as well, but I didn't test that part. Feel free to report issues with the updated v3 build.
Triadasoul

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: January 10, 2023, 20:06 »

Steam selection crashes while scanning for content. If to select certain model - crashes with this

appDecryptAES <- appDecompress: CompSize=5344 UncompSize=36955 Flags=0x44 Bytes=4892 <- DecompressBlock: block=161+14E0 <- FUE3ArchiveReader::PrepareBuffer <- FUE3ArchiveReader::Serialize <- FArchive::ByteOrderSerialize <- FString<< <- Name: 0 <- UnPackage::LoadNameTable3 <- UnPackage::UnPackage: EFGame/ReleasePC/Packages/9G1M23UI1BZZE7DKTH64SSP.upk, ver=868/16, game=lostark <- UnPackage::LoadPackage(info): EFGame/ReleasePC/Packages/9G1M23UI1BZZE7DKTH64SSP.upk <- CUmodelApp::ShowPackageUI <- Main: umodel_build=1544 based
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: January 10, 2023, 23:08 »

@Triadasoul: It appeared that default region option (which is steam version) couldn't be autodetected properly. It should be fixed now in the updated build.
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: January 19, 2023, 17:13 »

@relientk: If you want to know how Texture2D assets are parsed in umodel, you can take a look at UTexture2D::Serialize in source code. Aside from that it seems you're trying to mod the game via third-party tools, while modding is out of scope of umodel and this forum (mostly). Please return back when you have any umodel related questions.
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: January 30, 2023, 19:36 »

@johnreese: I guess it's just a matter of wording, but h4x0r actually means data blocks in his post. Data blocks starts after package header, not right after package magic. Though personally I'm only interested in umodel implementation and it's already explained in h4x0r's post, except for some obvious checks (if block is smaller than suggested encrypted buffer and such).
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: January 31, 2023, 22:51 »

@johnreese: You need to parse the header to get data block sizes and such (in umodel it's FPackageFileSummary::Serialize3), otherwise you'll get a lot of other issues with proper decryption implementation. It probably would be faster to modify upk decompressor, which is part of umodel code.

Though, like it was already said above, modding is out of scope of umodel and this forum. Considering this and that previous user with the similar questions has completely removed his posts, all questions not directly related to umodel usage will be ignored from now on.
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: February 26, 2023, 16:45 »

@kuminga: It seems you have wrongly renamed package (FX_D_W_01.upk) or it's not compatible with the game version. In case if external textures are addressed from a package in some unsupported way, umodel would look for tfc cache or upk of the same name as required assets, but if you'll rename not appropriate file, it just crash.
3dartsro

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: February 28, 2023, 20:30 »

any know lost ark how to extract sounds
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: February 28, 2023, 21:46 »

@3dartsro: It was already mentioned before in the topic, but tools for some other formats are available here (look for "other scripts for UE games").
« Last Edit: November 08, 2023, 05:44 by spiritovod » Logged
3dartsro

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: March 02, 2023, 03:30 »

I cant make this can you help me Sad I use steam lostark
downforce

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: March 05, 2023, 03:00 »

@spiritovod - is it possible to opensource your modelviewer? we can add the aes/blowfish for the korean version. i will PM
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: