March 19, 2024, 11:15
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: [UE4] Lineage 2 Revolution  (Read 17341 times)
Ehlyon

View Profile
« on: March 23, 2017, 22:07 »

I think it was already stated that the game works with UE4.12 compatibility.

Meshes, static mesh, textures seems to be working fine~ while animations... only a handful of them works
Otherwise they all give this kind of error

the attachment include some of the working/not working ones with respective meshes/textures etcetc~
http://www.mediafire.com/file/959mj8h5d9fzeka/files.rar
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2017, 22:25 »

I've added this game to the compatibility table. Regarding animations, I'll check what's wrong. If this game uses standard UE4 animation format, and UModel is failed to load it - I'll try to fix.
freemanpro

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2017, 17:10 »

plz . share cache only files. thx.
Chrono

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2017, 19:39 »

I've also attempted to look at the files with the iOS version and this is the error I'm getting:

Unable to open file /LineageS/Content/Mesh/Monster/Basilisk/Animation/Basilisk_NeutralStand_01.uasset
FFileArchive::OpenFile <- FFileReader::FFileReader:/LineageS/Content/Mesh/Monster/Basilisk/Animation/Basilisk_NeutralStand_01.uasset <- UnPackage::CreateLoader:/LineageS/Content/Mesh/Monster/Basilisk/Animation/Basilisk_NeutralStand_01.uasset <- UnPackage::UnPackage:/LineageS/Content/Mesh/Monster/Basilisk/Animation/Basilisk_NeutralStand_01.uasset, ver=100000/0, game=0 <- UnPackage::LoadPackage:/LineageS/Content/Mesh/Monster/Basilisk/Animation/Basilisk_NeutralStand_01.uasset <- CUmodelApp::ShowPackageUI <- Main:umodel_version=569
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2017, 19:45 »

Are you opening file from .pak, or you have extracted uassets to disk?
Chrono

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2017, 21:21 »

Opening from .pak. I'm unable to export or view any of the listed assets inside of the .pak
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2017, 21:46 »

Is there any little pak so I could check this by myself?
Chrono

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2017, 23:01 »

For the iPhone it stores two paks for this game. One is in /var/containers/bundle/application/ with the base game .pak which is used to install the second .pak to /var/mobile/containers/data/application/.

The first pak in /var/containers/ is 40.4MB and contains very limited meshes, but still generates the following error when attempting to open any mesh file:

SerializePackageFileSummary4 <- FPackageFileSummary<<:Ver=0/0 <- UnPackage::UnPackage:/LineageS/Content/Assets/Meshes/S_Butterfly_Body.uasset, ver=100000/0, game=ue4.0 <- UnPackage::LoadPackage:/LineageS/Content/Assets/Meshes/S_Butterfly_Body.uasset <- CUmodelApp::ShowPackageUI <- Main:umodel_version=569

The second pak in /var/mobile/ is 740MB and contains most of the game's PCs, NPCs, Monsters, etc, and gives the following error when attempting to open any mesh:

FFileArchive::OpenFile <- FFileReader::FFileReader:/LineageS/Content/Mesh/Monster/BlackWolf/BlackWolf.uasset <- UnPackage::CreateLoader:/LineageS/Content/Mesh/Monster/BlackWolf/BlackWolf.uasset <- UnPackage::UnPackage:/LineageS/Content/Mesh/Monster/BlackWolf/BlackWolf.uasset, ver=100000/0, game=0 <- UnPackage::LoadPackage:/LineageS/Content/Mesh/Monster/BlackWolf/BlackWolf.uasset <- CUmodelApp::ShowPackageUI <- Main:umodel_version=569

I'll upload the first (smaller) pak now along with a 131MB file named "LineageS" with no format (I think it might be important) and the PkgInfo & Build.version files. If that isn't enough I'll upload as it's a larger file.

First Link: https://www.mediafire.com/?hj3w6fooos6tdee
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2017, 01:28 »

You've stripped error message. It says:
Code:
ERROR: UE4 LegacyVersion: unsupported value -2
You have to press "Copy" button to get full error message next time.

Thank you for files. I've fixed error. However if you'd post a full error message before, probably I'd be able to fix it without any sample files Smiley
Chrono

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2017, 02:02 »

First .pak (smaller) is opening now. The second is still giving the following (from copy):

Unable to open file /LineageS/Content/Mesh/Monster/BlackWolf/BlackWolf.uasset
FFileArchive::OpenFile <- FFileReader::FFileReader:/LineageS/Content/Mesh/Monster/BlackWolf/BlackWolf.uasset <- UnPackage::CreateLoader:/LineageS/Content/Mesh/Monster/BlackWolf/BlackWolf.uasset <- UnPackage::UnPackage:/LineageS/Content/Mesh/Monster/BlackWolf/BlackWolf.uasset, ver=100000/0, game=0 <- UnPackage::LoadPackage:/LineageS/Content/Mesh/Monster/BlackWolf/BlackWolf.uasset <- CUmodelApp::ShowPackageUI <- Main:umodel_version=571
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2017, 10:10 »

So, I need second pak then. May be there's some location where game could be downloaded?
godskin

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2017, 11:50 »

So, I need second pak then. May be there's some location where game could be downloaded?

Full Data Here 600 MB  : https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2ZfqGC4dC4mejQ3Q2xQT1VObEE
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2017, 12:41 »

Thank you. But I'd like to get iOS version - it causes UModel to crash when trying to open files.
Chrono

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2017, 15:36 »

I wouldn't know. I don't trust any online source for game files and download them only through itunes offically and use a jailbroken phone to access the file system (since I'm jailbroken the phone is vulnerable to corrupted .ipa's). I'll upload it now.
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2017, 18:09 »

Ok, I've checked this pak file. All files there are encrypted, this is why UModel fails opening them. I think I'll try to make error message more informative for such situations.
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: