March 28, 2024, 16:25
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: Fortnite  (Read 279067 times)
Juso3D

Welcome to Gildor Forums

View Profile
« Reply #1530 on: March 09, 2020, 15:58 »

How do you use fuzz textures? In the material info T_FN_FabricTile_B designated as ClothFuzz Texture. I barely know which nodes are supposed to be used with this texture. Undecided

Think of it has fur on a animal or wavy cotton on fabrics like wool etc.

Blender + Linux User Here.
Linebeck

View Profile
« Reply #1531 on: March 11, 2020, 20:09 »

I would like to export this dude, but i can't find the texture anywhere D: The llama should have a lot of different textures(for christmas, new year, etc etc.).
Did anyone already find them? :x
Juso3D

Welcome to Gildor Forums

View Profile
« Reply #1532 on: March 12, 2020, 08:56 »

That's because that using mask textures with vector parameters has colors, also used with the particle system, if you want a textured one, then search for SM_Lama_Pinata_Ingame

Scooterboi2958

View Profile
« Reply #1533 on: April 09, 2020, 09:22 »

Is there a way to find the picture of the map when u are trying to choose a location using FModel or Umodel? if not can u tell me how to get the picture of the map using a different method? if you dont know what im talking about, then look at the image i attached. since the old map has been brought back in the files, i've been trying to find it but cant seem to find it at all. Please and thx. Smiley also if u want to show me how add me on discord: SxorchedScott69 #2631

* download (2).jfif (18.04 KB, 225x225 - viewed 148 times.)
« Last Edit: April 09, 2020, 10:03 by Scooterboi2958 » Logged
Jose89FCB

View Profile
« Reply #1534 on: April 09, 2020, 12:32 »

Is there a way to find the picture of the map when u are trying to choose a location using FModel or Umodel? if not can u tell me how to get the picture of the map using a different method? if you dont know what im talking about, then look at the image i attached. since the old map has been brought back in the files, i've been trying to find it but cant seem to find it at all. Please and thx. Smiley also if u want to show me how add me on discord: SxorchedScott69 #2631

Fmodel: FortniteGame/Content/Athena/Apollo/Maps/UI/Apollo_Terrain_Minimap
Scooterboi2958

View Profile
« Reply #1535 on: April 09, 2020, 13:25 »

Thank u man
Jumbo

View Profile
« Reply #1536 on: April 10, 2020, 21:48 »

Hey guys, does anyone know why when I'm going to export the RavenQuill Deadpool the umodel crashes on it? Thanks!

This is the AES for the Fuzzybear and Raven deadpool models, if you can test
- In Main Paks now -

* unknown.png (27.36 KB, 526x312 - viewed 156 times.)
« Last Edit: April 28, 2020, 07:31 by Blenux » Logged
Golden Gaze

View Profile
« Reply #1537 on: April 26, 2020, 02:55 »

Hi everyone, I'm new to the forums. Just wondering if anyone knows how to export the character intro's for the battlepass characters. I already know how to export the animations, but I was wondering if I could somehow export the entire intro like some leakers have done. Any help would be appreciated.
Juso3D

Welcome to Gildor Forums

View Profile
« Reply #1538 on: April 28, 2020, 07:30 »

Hey guys, does anyone know why when I'm going to export the RavenQuill Deadpool the umodel crashes on it? Thanks!

This is the AES for the Fuzzybear and Raven deadpool models, if you can test
- In Main Paks now -

They are in the main paks now, still crashes, need to wait till Gildor sees the error and fixes when he can.

Mr. Doon

View Profile
« Reply #1539 on: April 30, 2020, 21:32 »

So Blenux, I know that at one point you had the height maps for the new chapter 2 map. I'm trying to get the height maps for the new party royale "papaya" map. The textures are in a virtual texture, and right now umodel doesn't support that. Saving the package and putting it in unreal also doesn't work, because according to gildor when the game is compiled a lot of the necessary editor information is stripped. So, how did you get the height maps for the chapter 2 map?
The files that I am trying to get are in Game\Athena\Apollo\Maps\Landscape\VT.

I want to make my own assets so here I am stealing other people's assets
Mr. Doon

View Profile
« Reply #1540 on: April 30, 2020, 21:37 »

0xDCC3C6D54873F20E247E942323AAAE74C310D3E6B01CCC5C87D3B0563F3EBC0C

This forum is usually pretty slow at updating the keys, I find that doing a twitter search for "fortnite aes" usually finds someone who posted the key.

I want to make my own assets so here I am stealing other people's assets
Golden Gaze

View Profile
« Reply #1541 on: May 01, 2020, 01:31 »

Does anyone know where the model for the light that hangs over the challenge table would be? I searched everwhere in the game files, but couldn't find. I think it might also be the same light that hangs over the Doomsday Device in Midas's Room.
Juso3D

Welcome to Gildor Forums

View Profile
« Reply #1542 on: May 01, 2020, 06:01 »

So Blenux, I know that at one point you had the height maps for the new chapter 2 map. I'm trying to get the height maps for the new party royale "papaya" map. The textures are in a virtual texture, and right now umodel doesn't support that. Saving the package and putting it in unreal also doesn't work, because according to gildor when the game is compiled a lot of the necessary editor information is stripped. So, how did you get the height maps for the chapter 2 map?
The files that I am trying to get are in Game\Athena\Apollo\Maps\Landscape\VT.

You can get it from here,

cgcustome github

The game has been updated and they have not added the encryption key

Normally I do it, but other family related stuff requires more of my attention currently, especially with the quarantine and 3 kids and home schooling currently.

Ur update of umodel is like the gears of war 5 updates.... trash
Fix these shit men

https://i.imgur.com/zxPB9vj.png

I see no trash here, might be ones computer...

alexviso333

View Profile
« Reply #1543 on: May 14, 2020, 15:14 »

Exactly the same thing happens to me. It gives me this: Memory: bad allocation size 1225233166 bytes
appMalloc: size = 1225233166 (total = 0 Mbytes) <- FArray :: Empty: 1225233166 x 1 <- FString << <- ReadInfo <- FPakVFS :: ReadDirectory: PakVer = 10 <- MountVFS <- appRegisterGameFile: C: \ Program Files \ Epic Games \ Fortnite \ FortniteGame \ Content \ Paks / pakchunk0-WindowsClient.pak <- ScanGameDirectory <- appSetRootDirectory: dir = C: \ Program Files \ Epic Games \ Fortnite \ FortniteGame \ Content \ Paks <- Main: umodel_build = 975 . I need help to fix it. Thank you

« Last Edit: May 14, 2020, 15:18 by alexviso333 » Logged
Juso3D

Welcome to Gildor Forums

View Profile
« Reply #1544 on: May 14, 2020, 16:21 »

Update uModel, your on a very old version...

Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: