Gildor's Forums

Author Topic: Sword Art Online Fatal Bullet  (Read 19740 times)
KC_Saber

View Profile
Re: Sword Art Online Fatal Bullet
« Reply #105 on: March 05, 2021, 17:46 »

Import body, THEN head. Only in this order.
It actually attached fine (Head to Body) in reverse of your suggestion. Mainly the hair that won't attach.
Oh and by the way. When doing Body then head, this is what happens.

* noboop.PNG (57.33 KB, 777x586 - viewed 323 times.)
« Last Edit: March 05, 2021, 19:08 by KC_Saber » Logged
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #106 on: March 06, 2021, 09:23 »

No idea then. May be someone else could help.
mage200

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: June 12, 2021, 21:59 »

After long time i did it but better and lovely
Later i will do the head and the face
If there are peoples still play in this soon i will create a site with collection mods and fixes.

ScoopyLeEpic

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: July 11, 2021, 05:55 »

If there are peoples still play in this soon i will create a site with collection mods and fixes.

Hello! You're not alone, I'm currently getting better at the whole process too! Looking forward to your collection.
mage200

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: September 16, 2021, 11:44 »

Hello! You're not alone, I'm currently getting better at the whole process too! Looking forward to your collection.

i have other thing more updated from that shit

i have a video uploaded into youtube offcurse there are small thing i have missed that i gonna fix right now its its under
her tail there is a two lines that i am not painted i also show you that on the video enjoy

https://youtu.be/IFJ6b6PdWkU
mage200

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: September 16, 2021, 11:53 »

i also did her red nail i want to do her red lipstick but i have a life so i cant be on the pc a lot
anyway i came with result i happy if you can see i also removed the hair becuse they are pointless in vrchat
the head rotation is enough i can always use unity to preform it with no hair skeleton Wink
the eyes part its kind of annoyng i still need to learn how the hell its working
« Last Edit: September 16, 2021, 11:55 by mage200 » Logged
ScoopyLeEpic

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: September 18, 2021, 01:16 »

Watched the video, looks like it's coming in good! Hope you solve the issues you're having with the model, I'm currently working on Pitohui model~
Paulthemoped2021

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: October 02, 2021, 12:59 »

hello I finally managed to unpack all of packs. but I can't make heads or tails of anything
and I have a few questions
1. can the default female character model be replaced by any of the female models with the proper skin tones & hair tones but still wear other outfits? specially to lievre along with her makeup.  
2.is it possible to change default stock voices to other characters voice along with conversations? if so how can i find files.
3. is it possible to modify what shops sell and the rarity? also can they be made to sell character specific outfits & accessories?
please & thanks.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2021, 13:04 by Paulthemoped2021 » Logged
mage200

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: January 19, 2022, 23:52 »

i have masking but after long time after realize the eyes shit
i managed to color that girl much closer as i can hope you like it
Paulthemoped2021

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: February 16, 2022, 11:57 »

once you export the assets, it should be folder WOS05_00 for the blue rose sword and WOS04_00 for the purple one.
is there a detailed list for all weapons? Like WOS05_00=blue rose sword that would be real helpful.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2022, 11:59 by Paulthemoped2021 » Logged
Sparky

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: March 14, 2022, 06:39 »

Hey guys, sorry to revive this post for the nth time. I've been succesful with getting the models using Umodel and have a plugin for Blender to import PSK files. The model imports nicely but i'm noticing the _CV mask doesn't color exactly as it does in the game (some parts it doesn't even color at all, even though it does in the game). I've tried stuff like inverting the mask and such but nothing gets it exactly to how i'm used to in the game. Anyone who can maybe tell me what i'm doing wrong here?
Images of my shading setup, model and ingame model (with different colors to show the difference) included.
mage200

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: March 15, 2022, 02:47 »

I know its may been an offtopic
But i changed the source of ue4.27 and managed to import all the
assets cooked without any limit , cutscene, animation, blueprint , datatable
In short of the line everything , small data cant be import i have to check it
I will do video tomorrow dirct from my pc to proof but yet i need to tweak the engine

I will update as i going to do it as open source.
Good Night
Freaky Old Man

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: March 19, 2022, 00:39 »

Did you ever make a video showing how you did this? does this fix the texture issues as well?

I will do video tomorrow dirct from my pc to proof but yet i need to tweak the engine

Good Night
mage200

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: March 24, 2022, 00:16 »

Did you ever make a video showing how you did this? does this fix the texture issues as well?

Good Night

well for sure i am not going to show my code , i will upload a custom ue4 engine that
can read/write data and put the compiled version on github
Freaky Old Man

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: March 24, 2022, 14:36 »

Thank you for your reply back I have since found a few people @sparky being one who have shown me how to fix the textures in Blender and get them looking okay for Unity, not UE.

Once I get better at it I hope to make a Video show what they have taught me though am a complete noobie at this stuff.

I also hope to make a file/folder where people can download and make their own OC avatars all they have to do is learn to change the colour pallet in unity / Blender.

I have managed to get the Whole of the sbc glocken into VRChat and people can walk about it. so I aim to make a world where people can come to ask me to make them their OC avatars for free I hate people who charge money for it so I want to make a free service for people who can not model or do stuff.

Looking forward to seeing your video and as for the code you spoke of even if you show it to me sadly I would have no clue what any of it means haha

here are some photos of what they showed me the node system is still worrying to find out how to use it.

« Last Edit: March 24, 2022, 15:24 by Freaky Old Man » Logged
Jump to: