March 29, 2024, 18:24
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: [UE4] Blade & Soul Revolution  (Read 5771 times)
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2021, 18:40 »

Korean version is using ACL compression indeed, unlike the global(?) one, provided by Pinstripe. I don't see any reason why ACL Viewer wouldn't work (the game is using ACL version below 1.3, but they should be supported as well), though if akderebur is using hardcoded offsets for parsing animation data in assets, it may require some adjustments for this game. It's better to submit those samples to the tool's topic at xentax.
Pinstripe
Sponsor

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2021, 09:02 »

Here is specific umodel build with fix for animations (link) - no special override is required, simply choose proper engine version (4.20). They've just introduced additional field(s) in animation data for some unknown reason, but the base format in general seems intact.

Thank you for that! Smiley
WollieWoltaz

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2021, 23:32 »

The character animations of the korean version are not supported by the ACL anim viewer tool.
They are using an older version of ACL unfortunately.
See here:
https://forum.xentax.com/viewtopic.php?p=179277#p179277
WollieWoltaz

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2022, 16:49 »

Unfortunately the Global version is using ACL as well now.. at least for the latest patch (V.2.00.140.1) So the animations are not compatible with Umodel anymore nor were they compatible with ACL Anim Viewer.

(V.2.00.120.1) of the Global version still works fine with spiritovod's custom build.

SCArkadia

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2022, 14:50 »

So sorry, may I ask where the data location is located? I couldn't find it Sad
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2022, 04:49 »

Animations from latest game versions are now supported in ACL 1.2 build from this topic.

* Clipboard01.jpg (114.61 KB, 2547x1237 - viewed 176 times.)
« Last Edit: August 19, 2022, 13:50 by spiritovod » Logged
WollieWoltaz

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2022, 16:04 »

Thank you for adding support now. Much appreciated!
Ehlyon

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2022, 07:31 »

Latest EU update made some paks unopenable "pak has an unknown format". Seems like KR has the same issue.
I've gathered some working/not files from the global version~
Other than that the openable paks still works fine.

link
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 12, 2022, 17:36 »

@Ehlyon: Probably the same issue as explained here (with the launcher or internal updater). Provided non-working packages are clearly corrupted, as some data at the end of packages is missing (not encrypted or something, just missing). I should note that UE file system is unified and a game can't use packages of different formats simultaneously, unless game supports backward compatibility with outdated default formats. Alternatively, they could intentionally nullify last X bytes from certain packages to invalidate them, since legit way to invalidate assets via patch packages appeared only in 4.26+ package format - but it would be much easier for them to simply remove such packages from installation, so it's more like packages are just corrupted due to incomplete/improper download.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2022, 00:31 by spiritovod » Logged
Ehlyon

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 14, 2022, 13:08 »

@spiritovod:
I see, thank you for the detailed answer, a pity as i always found those anims really nice, although they didn't add much lately as new models...
Since KR had the same issue i doubt it's something "random", albeit i found it strange to only invalidate some packages instead of all of them.
Have a nice day~

Edit: Seems like trying to redownload did the trick... but some enemies simply got removed, how strange~
« Last Edit: November 14, 2022, 14:06 by Ehlyon » Logged
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: