Gildor's Forums

Author Topic: Jump Force  (Read 11733 times)
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
Re: Jump Force
« Reply #45 on: September 10, 2020, 13:07 »

Well, I can't help you with this then. UModel has limited support for Switch textures. I know some tool which can decode switch textures, but it requires manual operation: user should tweak some parameters and see if this will make picture correct or not.
ninjawhatever

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 30, 2020, 09:34 »

Hi i'm very new to this so bare with me please.
I'm trying to extract audio from jump force, i've unpacked all the .pak files with QuickBMS and now i have a bunch of .uasset and .uexp files, i watched a lot of tutorials on how to unpack these files and the result was always using UModel. however when i try to export the audio files it just get "Exported 0/0 objects in 0.0 sec"
I've tried exporting other stuff and they work just fine, i tried different games and they worked too.... so i'm confused. why this specifically?
incase i got that wrong somehow, the file path of the sounds folder should be "Game\Sound"
So if anyway could help, i would really really appreciate it.
Thank you and a have a good day!  Smiley
shiggy

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 03, 2021, 18:59 »

Im really struggling where to find the 3d models of the meshes found in the accessories tab - is anyone able to locate these in umodel so i can export the mesh of izukus mask?

* Screenshot 2021-04-03 225502.png (403.76 KB, 1060x450 - viewed 183 times.)
BetaX

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 02, 2021, 11:52 »

Here's the animation file extracted using extract.exe

https://mega.nz/#!G0QQXaLK!llGn2oWTKMECmysZdGfXsXwc-yX5MCNMEeUO8zoxroQ

I tried to use extract.exe but it seems it doesn't work.. what version is your client??
Juso3D

Welcome to Gildor Forums

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 02, 2021, 21:27 »

Im really struggling where to find the 3d models of the meshes found in the accessories tab - is anyone able to locate these in umodel so i can export the mesh of izukus mask?

HD0092

It's hard to find because it's hidden with the head mesh in the umodel viewport due to the Diffuse Texture it uses, Press M to see the full mesh.

« Last Edit: September 02, 2021, 21:29 by Blenux » Logged

Blender + Linux User Here.
thewinnersproject

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 28, 2022, 07:23 »

Does anyone know how to export animation sad sad sad
Man, I'll ban you - and anyone else - who will ask "how to export animation" again!

I've asked: "what happens with animations?" - nobody replied. I've cleaned up the thread today from messages like yours "how to export animations?". There's NO point to post the same question again and again.
I have successfully

How did you extract them ? I've been looking for a way to extract the character fighting animations. I have the J5BinderAsset tool but Idk how to use it
Azuki

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 11, 2022, 17:45 »

Does anyone know how to export animation sad sad sad
Man, I'll ban you - and anyone else - who will ask "how to export animation" again!

I've asked: "what happens with animations?" - nobody replied. I've cleaned up the thread today from messages like yours "how to export animations?". There's NO point to post the same question again and again.
I have successfully
How did you extract them ? I've been looking for a way to extract the character fighting animations. I have the J5BinderAsset tool but Idk how to use it

I'm interresting too. I want to use them in an UE4 project. But I don't know how to open them in some software.
Can someone helps use ?
« Last Edit: March 11, 2022, 20:03 by Blenux » Logged
thewinnersproject

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 22, 2022, 15:18 »

Can anybody help us ?
rabekep662

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 13, 2023, 02:40 »

i tryed getting the models, and yes, theyre here, but tectures are all messed up, any idea?
RedBear

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 13, 2023, 04:55 »

i tryed getting the models, and yes, theyre here, but tectures are all messed up, any idea?
Textures are ok. This is a damage mesh (as stated in the object's name), not the main one. Look for chr0000_form0 (see the screenshot in the first post to see what I'm talking about).
Boppin41

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 13, 2023, 09:48 »

Hello all! I'm new to this forum, so please forgive me if I stick out a bit. I'm trying to extract Jump Force files with this program, but I seem to be getting fatal errors on most objects. I'm either getting an error that says "assertion failed: SkipOffsetH == 0" or an error that says nothing (IIRC). I would appreciate some help with this, I really like the models and would like to study them a bit more.

Oh, and here's the "call stack". I assume it has important info?

* Skip.PNG (83.34 KB, 666x291 - viewed 45 times.)
« Last Edit: January 13, 2023, 09:50 by Boppin41 » Logged
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 13, 2023, 17:43 »

@Boppin41: Make sure you're choosing correct engine for your game version. From what I see in the topic, PC version is on 4.19, but console versions are on 4.22 (at least switch version).
Boppin41

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 14, 2023, 01:29 »

Thanks a lot, that solved my problem instantly Grin

Is it okay that the meshes look like...hole-y?

* untitled.png (212.19 KB, 995x756 - viewed 110 times.)
« Last Edit: January 14, 2023, 01:31 by Boppin41 » Logged
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 16, 2023, 23:26 »

@Boppin41: It was already explained in the post right above yours. You can preview meshes in materials mode (by pressing "M"), maybe it will be less confusing at first, until you get familiar with materials.
Jump to: