Gildor's Forums

Author Topic: DC Universe Online  (Read 43480 times)
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
Re: DC Universe Online
« Reply #30 on: February 06, 2011, 00:46 »

I've checked DCU data again and I have no idea how to find texture data. Sony programmers has changed texture streaming system (and a lot of other systems too!) so umodel has no ability to load textures. Texture data pointers (which are used by the umodel for all other games) are points to a wrong place.
zardalu
Gold Sponsor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: February 06, 2011, 01:33 »

That's too bad. Thanks for having another look at it though  Smiley
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: February 06, 2011, 01:39 »

Sorry.
NexusElite
Sponsor

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 07, 2011, 14:42 »

Aw sorry to hear it not going to work out Sad

CobraFan95
Silver Sponsor

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 01, 2011, 20:29 »

Hi Gildor,

I understand you work on the project when you have free time, but is there any chance you'll return to the .TFC files to see if the textures can be exported? Is there any possibility you would be able to determine the correct place to set the texture data pointers for this game? I was really hoping to be able to export some of the graphics used in this game.

Thank you for the awesome tool you provide to the community!  Smiley
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: March 01, 2011, 21:56 »

Hi Gildor,
Hi
I understand you work on the project when you have free time, but is there any chance you'll return to the .TFC files to see if the textures can be exported? Is there any possibility you would be able to determine the correct place to set the texture data pointers for this game? I was really hoping to be able to export some of the graphics used in this game.
I have no enough free time. Currently all my time is busy with a work to repair financial situation in my family (I had no job for the 2 months, and my current job has less salary than before - so I'm working on 2 jobs Sad). When I'm "working for free" our budget is damaged. I think such situation will be for the next 2-3 months (I hope no longer).
Thank you for the awesome tool you provide to the community!  Smiley
You are welcome and sorry.
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: March 17, 2011, 13:44 »

I've got a sponsorship for the DCU Online support. Now textures from the TFC are supported.
Also I have improved compatibility with static meshes. Now more static meshes can be displayed. Still cannot figure out what's wrong. This game uses a lot of strange modifications made to the engine.
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: March 19, 2011, 03:24 »

I have published some screenshots on the facebook page.
sedante

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 16, 2011, 00:23 »

TFC files are not working for me
anyone help me?
thanks
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: May 16, 2011, 00:29 »

Read the logs. You will find a solution there (look for messages about missing files etc).
Probably you have copied files into some "temporary directory" (that's a common mistake on this forum) instead of opening files directly from the game directory.
Nazar_off

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 21, 2011, 22:46 »

Animation isn't supported?  Roll Eyes
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: May 21, 2011, 22:52 »

Everything is supported.
Nazar_off

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 21, 2011, 23:46 »

Strange. I didn't see animation.
umodel always shown 0 possible animations in viewer.
Anybody can say how to look animation?

P.S. gildor thanks for your big work!
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: May 21, 2011, 23:52 »

Strange. I didn't see animation.
I think animations are separated from meshes (in a different packages).
P.S. gildor thanks for your big work!
You are welcome Smiley
Nazar_off

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 22, 2011, 00:28 »

I think animations are separated from meshes (in a different packages).
I know. I copy UPKs from one character and character.tfc character_remap.upk to folder with umodel and add to to this folder UPKs from animation (there are two) folders. But no result.
Code:
D:\Work\DCUO>umodel -view DCHRNPCICOVIL190.UPK
Found 231 game files (5 skipped)
Loading package: DCHRNPCICOVIL190.UPK Ver: 648/6405 Engine: 5859 Names: 221 Exports: 52 Imports: 19 Game: 8021
Loading SkeletalMesh CHRNPCICOVIL190_SKMESH from package DCHRNPCICOVIL190.UPK
WARNING: ArrayProperty "USkeletalMesh::SkeletonBonePriorities" was not found
WARNING: ArrayProperty "USkeletalMesh::SkeletonLODInfo" was not found
Restoring LOD verts from GPU skin
Restoring mesh from LOD 0 ...
Loading SkeletalMeshSocket SkeletalMeshSocket_0 from package DCHRNPCICOVIL190.UPK
Loading SkeletalMeshSocket SkeletalMeshSocket_1 from package DCHRNPCICOVIL190.UPK
Loading SkeletalMeshSocket SkeletalMeshSocket_2 from package DCHRNPCICOVIL190.UPK
Loading SkeletalMeshSocket SkeletalMeshSocket_3 from package DCHRNPCICOVIL190.UPK
Loading SkeletalMeshSocket SkeletalMeshSocket_4 from package DCHRNPCICOVIL190.UPK
Loading SkeletalMeshSocket SkeletalMeshSocket_5 from package DCHRNPCICOVIL190.UPK
Loading SkeletalMeshSocket SkeletalMeshSocket_6 from package DCHRNPCICOVIL190.UPK
Loading SkeletalMeshSocket SkeletalMeshSocket_7 from package DCHRNPCICOVIL190.UPK
Loading SkeletalMeshSocket SkeletalMeshSocket_8 from package DCHRNPCICOVIL190.UPK
Loading SkeletalMeshSocket SkeletalMeshSocket_9 from package DCHRNPCICOVIL190.UPK
Loading SkeletalMeshSocket SkeletalMeshSocket_10 from package DCHRNPCICOVIL190.UPK
Loading SkeletalMeshSocket SkeletalMeshSocket_11 from package DCHRNPCICOVIL190.UPK
Loading SkeletalMeshSocket SkeletalMeshSocket_12 from package DCHRNPCICOVIL190.UPK
Loading SkeletalMeshSocket SkeletalMeshSocket_13 from package DCHRNPCICOVIL190.UPK
Loading SkeletalMeshSocket SkeletalMeshSocket_14 from package DCHRNPCICOVIL190.UPK
Loading SkeletalMeshSocket SkeletalMeshSocket_15 from package DCHRNPCICOVIL190.UPK
Loading SkeletalMeshSocket SkeletalMeshSocket_16 from package DCHRNPCICOVIL190.UPK
Loading SkeletalMeshSocket SkeletalMeshSocket_17 from package DCHRNPCICOVIL190.UPK
Loading SkeletalMeshSocket SkeletalMeshSocket_107 from package DCHRNPCICOVIL190.UPK
Loading SkeletalMeshSocket SkeletalMeshSocket_108 from package DCHRNPCICOVIL190.UPK
Loading SkeletalMeshSocket SkeletalMeshSocket_109 from package DCHRNPCICOVIL190.UPK
Loading MaterialInstanceConstant DCHRNPCICOVIL190_MAT from package DCHRNPCICOVIL190.UPK
Forced export: Material'DMT_CHARACTER.DNPCDIFFUSE_MAT'
Loading Texture2D CHRNPCICOVIL190_DIFF from package DCHRNPCICOVIL190.UPK
Loading Texture2D CHRNPCICOVIL190_FX from package DCHRNPCICOVIL190.UPK
Loading Texture2D CHRNPCICOVIL190_NORM from package DCHRNPCICOVIL190.UPK
Loading Material3 DNPCDIFFUSE_MAT from package DCHRNPCICOVIL190.UPK
WARNING: package DMT_CHARACTERPRELOAD was not found
WARNING: package startup_xxx was not found
Loaded in 0.074 sec, 557 allocs, 0.12 MBytes serialized in 48 calls.
Reading CHRNPCICOVIL190_DIFF mip level 1 (512x512) from CHARACTER.TFC
Loading package: CHARACTER_REMAP.UPK Ver: 648/6405 Engine: 5859 Names: 11 Exports: 2 Imports: 3 Game: 8021
Loading TextureFileCacheRemap TextureFileCacheRemap from package CHARACTER_REMAP.UPK
Can you say whats wrong?  Sad Where I can find startup_xxx, DMT_CHARACTERPRELOAD, USkeletalMesh::SkeletonBonePriorities, USkeletalMesh::SkeletonLODInfo?
Jump to: