Gildor's Forums

Author Topic: Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order  (Read 11039 times)
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
Re: Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
« Reply #45 on: December 30, 2019, 12:58 »

Hey guys. If anyone of you did unpack .pak files with QuickBMS script, could you please send me this asset:
/Game/Characters/Materials/Eye/Textures/UnchangedPRT.uasset
(I need uasset, uexp etc)
I'd like to make a bug report for "ooz" program which is used in umodel for oodle decompression.
Scrapper

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 30, 2019, 14:07 »

Thanks for your work!  Here's a link to the asset you're looking for: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1YQEOWMQT3_h08TYlgN6TfZ1IXhoMJiAZ?usp=sharing

Also, some of the animations give a "wrong CompressedTrackOffset" error when loading them.  Is there a way to view these animations?
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: December 30, 2019, 14:36 »

Thanks, I've posted an issue - https://github.com/powzix/ooz/issues/6

Regarding animation problem - yes, I've noticed it myself, and did some research yesterday. I didn't find anything what I can do, these animations appears as a kind of garbage to me (has problem with data). Probably these animations has only scale animations, I don't know. I see the issue only with "face" animations.
iio640

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 09, 2020, 16:03 »

Good news
https://twitter.com/UGildor/status/1211304079332392961
(let's see how many of you are reading twitter Smiley)

Hi, been trying to merge the character meshes together like you have in your twitter picture but I cant seem to get this to work. I'm using CTRL + T but then when I go and try and open another part of the model it doesnt do anything. I have watched the tutorial videos but I think I'm missing something. Any ideas?
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: January 09, 2020, 16:32 »

This game has some problems trying to attach head to body - head will "fall to floor" in most cases. However it works fine with most of other games.

When you press Ctrl+T, mesh name should appear on the left. Then, you can browse to other meshes with Ctrl+PgUp/PgDn. When you'll see a "material" or "static mesh", tagged meshes won't appear. When you'll proceed to another skeletal mesh, the mesh which you've tagged will appear on the screen next to the current mesh.
iio640

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 09, 2020, 17:17 »

Ahh i see, i think thats where I was going wrong as i was not using CTRL and page up/down, does it make any difference that I am just opening Umodel from the shortcut - selecting game settings in the pop up window and selecting jedi fallen order from the list and then seeing all the game files that way? Thank you for your quick response by the way  Cheesy
Cyborg

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 06, 2020, 23:59 »

Extracting the PC version gives me:

* Capture.PNG (35.89 KB, 698x251 - viewed 159 times.)
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: May 07, 2020, 00:09 »

You didn't set the game to "Jedi Fallen Order".
Cyborg

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 07, 2020, 23:29 »

You didn't set the game to "Jedi Fallen Order".
Of course i did, i wouldn't waste your time by just posting that error, when in fact i made sure to override it correctly.
Still it crashes continuously, no matter what, and each time i override it accordingly.

* override.PNG (13.33 KB, 486x285 - viewed 175 times.)
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #54 on: May 07, 2020, 23:38 »

Ah, I see. I've reviewed your screenshot more carefully, it's really hard to notice - you're using "SAVE PACKAGES" - not export, not viewer. For export/view commands, the problematic uasset is SKIPPED by code, I've hardcoded its name ("UnchangedPRT"). For "save packages" command I didn't do that. Just avoid touching this file then - if "save" is really what you want to do.
Cyborg

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 08, 2020, 00:01 »

Just avoid touching this file then - if "save" is really what you want to do.
How?
Cyborg

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 11, 2020, 19:34 »

How can it be skipped on the extraction process?  Undecided huh
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: May 11, 2020, 19:36 »

Manually. Extract everything except this file. By the way, what do you want to do with extracted .uasset files? Usually people are getting models, textures etc - but not raw uasset files. I'm asking just because some people misunderstood the difference and spending time extracting uasset then thinking/asking "what should I do with that?"
Cyborg

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 11, 2020, 20:40 »

When i load all PAKs in Umodel, theres is no way to manually skip that file.
After i load all PAKs i right click the main game folder then i choose save folder package selection and to keep folder structure intact.
Then it starts extraction process, but there's no way to manually skip that file during the extraction process.
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #59 on: May 11, 2020, 20:42 »

Yes I understand. My question was about something different: why you need ALL uasset files from ALL paks? What do you want to do with them?
Jump to: