April 18, 2024, 09:13
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order  (Read 10894 times)
Cyborg

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: May 11, 2020, 20:47 »

Convert them of course, your tool does not support maps (xentax is full of tools for that), i need actual assets extracted.
So basically there's no way to skip that file to extract the game?
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #61 on: May 11, 2020, 21:24 »

Convert them of course, your tool does not support maps (xentax is full of tools for that), i need actual assets extracted.
It would be nice to have a link here
Nope. UModel unpacks data with integrated kraken library which fails with that particular asset.
Perhaps you may use QuickBMS script, it may use "standard" kraken (oodle) library. and therefore won't fail with it.
Cyborg

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 11, 2020, 21:30 »

Perhaps you may use QuickBMS script, it may use "standard" kraken (oodle) library. and therefore won't fail with it.
Tried, it export lots of assets with 0kb in size, and Noesis crashes too before extraction even begins, your tool is only hope except it crashes, instead of just show the error and continue exporting.
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 12, 2020, 05:29 »

I would like to hear more about those "zero size" assets and stuff, because I've tested actual quickbms script and it works as expected with the game, no errors with UnchangedPRT or other assets and no anomalies in result files.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2020, 05:31 by spiritovod » Logged
TrumpetPro

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 29, 2020, 08:55 »

Wait what? There's a tool that can extract maps from UE4 games?

Also, quickbms is the way to go if all you want is the .uexp and .uasset files.
Wookie

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 08, 2020, 23:34 »

I triple-read whole thread and nothing works on my issue.

1) Path to game files are chosen
2) @Override -> UE4 -> SW: FO
3) Checked only @Export-only classes -> Sound
4) @Package compression -> Auto
5) @Platform -> PC
(also tried to run "umodel.exe -sounds" in cmd)

If I try to export any Audio (with different export parameters), when I get error and no files are exported.

Loading package: /Game/Audio/Component/Comp_Audio_Actor_Continuous.uasset Ver: 517/0 Engine: 0 [Unversioned] Names: 105 Exports: 37 Imports: 52 Game: 1000150
Memory: allocated 57550929 bytes in 413284 blocks
Exported 0/0 objects in 0.0 sec

Please, help me export audio.

P.S. Also tried "quickbms" method, getting only .uasset files
P.P.S. If I miss something simple, my apologies

* sw.JPG (100.8 KB, 893x653 - viewed 336 times.)
TrumpetPro

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 08, 2020, 23:40 »

Umodel doesn't support Fallen Order's audio, as it uses wwise rather than UE4's sound engine. You'll need a tool that can extract wwise .wem files, though there are approximately 19k files without names that you'll have to sort through. No, there isn't a way to extract them with names as the game simply doesn't contain that information.

If you have more questions, join the modding Discord: https://discord.gg/tpWfYec.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2020, 23:44 by TrumpetPro » Logged
calebjbd

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 07, 2020, 10:06 »

I recently started using umodel and it works great, my only trouble is that some heads are not attached to the body but instead are between the meshes feet. Is there a way to attach them in umodel or is there a solution to do it once exported? thanks
Juso3D

Welcome to Gildor Forums

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 07, 2020, 10:11 »

You need to do it in DCC program like Blender or 3ds Max or alternatively a game engine like Unreal Engine.

Blender + Linux User Here.
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #69 on: July 07, 2020, 10:16 »

In 3ds Max, when using my importer script, sometimes it does matter the order of mesh import, e.g. import body then head - ok, import head then body - head will be on the floor.
calebjbd

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 09, 2020, 09:30 »

I was able to import the bodies and faces fine but when I import a psa into 3ds max the face mesh returns to the floor and drags half the body mesh with it. Any solutions?
adamthephantom

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 09, 2020, 13:21 »

That happened to me when I was porting Resident Evil models into 3DS, you need to save the parts as individual MAX files, and then merge them into one file. The issue is because the bones link as you import the parts. Whereas if you merge, you can comfortably child-parent the nodes Smiley
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #72 on: July 09, 2020, 13:27 »

Try viewing this animation in UModel. If it's not correct there - verify if there's red "additive" label on the bottom. Sometimes additive animations has "ADD_" prefix in their name, but this entirely depends on artist.

Additive animations doesn't work.
iio640

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 10, 2020, 18:13 »

That happened to me when I was porting Resident Evil models into 3DS, you need to save the parts as individual MAX files, and then merge them into one file. The issue is because the bones link as you import the parts. Whereas if you merge, you can comfortably child-parent the nodes Smiley

Hey man, I dont suppose you have any further info in this process? Im having the same issue as the previous user where the PSA animation will import and then distort the model. Problem is im a complete noob when it comes to max, did you watch any certain videos or could possibly go into a bit more detail how to achieve what you describe above? Thanks
calebjbd

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 16, 2020, 08:51 »

Yeah, also new to max and been struggling to put the two together, if someone could help it would be appreciated
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: