March 29, 2024, 10:36
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: Final Fantasy VII Remake  (Read 36368 times)
BlasterGrim

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: December 18, 2021, 14:53 »

@spiritovod awesome work!!
If there's a way to help i would glad to do in order to speed up fixes  Wink
GDL

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: December 19, 2021, 03:48 »

is it just me or did SE remove some stuff from this version of the game? (can't find cowboy(cowgirl?) tifa anywhere)  shocked also, looks like they renamed some stuff compared to the ps4 version of the game
I hope umodels is reading all the paks correctly  tongue
« Last Edit: December 19, 2021, 03:52 by GDL » Logged
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: December 19, 2021, 17:43 »

@GDL: Apparently yes. Original game includes 4 custom outfits, like shown on the picture, while Intergrade includes only 3 custom outfits (except cowboy one) and the second one was replaced with classic chinese dress. Not sure if it's somehow region related.
It's possible to exclude certain assets from UE4 file system without actually removing them from paks, but umodel has workaround for this for a while. So if file is present in paks, it will be shown in umodel regardless. Theoretically I can think of some situations breaking that workaround, but the game should be intentionally modified to break it, which I doubt.
neonvega

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: December 20, 2021, 08:29 »

also possibly the only npc missing is choco bill i looked everywhere he is not in the gamefiles where i looked is he hidden ?
neonvega

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: December 20, 2021, 08:53 »

ive started using the updated tool and notice 2 things

#1. running it thru the ff7r exe nets nothing but with noesis it generates a mesh but no jaw bone im exporting them thru with  md5mesh option; will psk generate a jaw bone if ran thru via the ff7r exe tool?? is there something im doing wrong?

#2 ive found most npc models but the one i was trying to find is either hidden or lacks a actual model the one im talking about is Choco Bill exclusive to Intergrade at the very end is there a folder hidden with his asset data ? plz someone answer if known

Guilty

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: December 20, 2021, 09:11 »

#1. running it thru the ff7r exe nets nothing but with noesis it generates a mesh but no jaw bone im exporting them thru with  md5mesh option; will psk generate a jaw bone if ran thru via the ff7r exe tool?? is there something im doing wrong?

You've managed to get Noesis to display something? What is your config? I've selected 4.18, with hack, w/o hack, a couple 4.2X options, and it locks up after continuously ingesting RAM. I was able to export a .pskx with uModel and use the .psk Blender add-on to import, at least, but with how Noesis can apply motion data inc. facial animations, I'd wish on the seven dragon balls to have current FF7R (PS4) functionality extended to Intergrade.

Many thanks to Spirit for the updates to the tool.
neonvega

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: December 20, 2021, 10:24 »

indeed I did https://www.deviantart.com/xnalaraall-might/art/FF7r-IntergraDE-melphi-901276835
neonvega

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: December 20, 2021, 10:27 »

well there is an option on export pkg when you select model under the npc file and then switch from psk to mesh5 option and it will load in noesis latest version then you can plug into blender np,  only prob is tool doesnt give a jaw bone for posing
Darko

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: December 20, 2021, 10:41 »

#2 ive found most npc models but the one i was trying to find is either hidden or lacks a actual model the one im talking about is Choco Bill exclusive to Intergrade at the very end is there a folder hidden with his asset data ? plz someone answer if known

Models have no Jaw bone since PS4 game.
kkkkkva

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: December 20, 2021, 12:56 »

@GDL: Apparently yes. Original game includes 4 custom outfits, like shown on the picture, while Intergrade includes only 3 custom outfits (except cowboy one) and the second one was replaced with classic chinese dress. Not sure if it's somehow region related.
It's possible to exclude certain assets from UE4 file system without actually removing them from paks, but umodel has workaround for this for a while. So if file is present in paks, it will be shown in umodel regardless. Theoretically I can think of some situations breaking that workaround, but the game should be intentionally modified to break it, which I doubt.
Animations cannot be loaded or exported now。I really hope it can be done。THXXXXXXXXXXXXX!!!!
Guilty

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: December 20, 2021, 17:41 »

well there is an option on export pkg when you select model under the npc file and then switch from psk to mesh5 option and it will load in noesis latest version then you can plug into blender np,  only prob is tool doesnt give a jaw bone for posing

Ah, indeed it does! Do you have the textures saved somewhere special or something in your preview commands to populate them? I have the ue4 commands from earlier in this thread--should I change the destination to where the models are, or because it's mesh5, would those commands be ignored?
GDL

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: December 20, 2021, 19:08 »

That is weird, mainly because this means that in the game where Tifa is show crying for her father in her cowgirl outfit she is not being rendered in realtime but is now a video, the weird part about it is that you can find Tifa's dad model fully rigged in the paks, I' havent gotten to the point where it shows that scene with her and her father to see if it looks like an upscaled video but it makes me think that there are indeed some hidden assets.

Update: yup, turns out they removed some assets and added a video version of them, they also substituted teen Tifa and teen Cloud from that scene in the wooden water tower with a video and another weird thing is that they added a video version of young Tifa with her 3 friends but they can also be found fully rigged inside the paks, so at this point I don't know if they forgot to remove/hide some assets or if they were just lazy:

* tifa.jpg (126.42 KB, 963x594 - viewed 458 times.)

* tifa2.jpg (177.23 KB, 963x593 - viewed 401 times.)
« Last Edit: December 20, 2021, 22:01 by GDL » Logged
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: December 20, 2021, 22:01 »

Just to avoid possible conspiracies, here are hashes with filenames for all Intergrade files, included in game packages (regardless of their size, correctness, whatsoever): link. Those are just txt files and suitable for direct search via any text/hex editor.
squall789

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: December 21, 2021, 07:33 »

Update: yup, turns out they removed some assets and added a video version of them, they also substituted teen Tifa and teen Cloud from that scene in the wooden water tower with a video and another weird thing is that they added a video version of young Tifa with her 3 friends but they can also be found fully rigged inside the paks, so at this point I don't know if they forgot to remove/hide some assets or if they were just lazy:
Those 2 scenes have always been video files, thats why even on PS1 they load so instantly, no loading screen, not stutter, instantly, because it switches to video files instead of having to load 10 new character models and 1 new large location with several assets.
Weirdly the models for young tifa and cowgirl tifa did exist in the game before, presumably from when they rendered out that scene, which might be why they removed them now, as they were never supposed to be in the release in the first place.

Pretty much all the flashbacks are video files, the same was true for the PS4 version.
GDL

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: December 21, 2021, 19:21 »

Those 2 scenes have always been video files, thats why even on PS1 they load so instantly, no loading screen, not stutter, instantly, because it switches to video files instead of having to load 10 new character models and 1 new large location with several assets.
Weirdly the models for young tifa and cowgirl tifa did exist in the game before, presumably from when they rendered out that scene, which might be why they removed them now, as they were never supposed to be in the release in the first place.

Pretty much all the flashbacks are video files, the same was true for the PS4 version.

That is even weirder, for them to leave those assets in the paks, I know they kinda rushed the development of the game after they took it back from cyber connect 2 but still  tongue
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: