March 19, 2024, 10:58
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: Last version L2 full supported by Umodel?  (Read 2228 times)
Aurorans

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2020, 07:40 »

Anyone know a fix to this issue? I am using the latest UE Viewer to extract textures, but the systexture and textures folder don't appear!

The client got an update recently (don't know exactly when)

« Last Edit: July 27, 2020, 07:53 by Aurorans » Logged
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2020, 11:13 »

??
it shows nothing
Aurorans

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2020, 17:27 »

??
it shows nothing

Exactly, there is no systexture folder or textures folder in the "all packages" directory. I tried using an older version of the tool, but the tool hangs after clicking ok and waiting for the cmd prompt to load.

However, the tools for a much older version work, but only for non-updated versions.
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2020, 18:15 »

Could you please zip the folder with game? You may reduce zip (7zip, rar ...) size with removing:
- all exe/dll files
- all utx files except one
- all ukx files except one
- etc (usx, map ...)

Please verify that UModel will have the same issue with this data set before sending archive to me.
Aurorans

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2020, 22:54 »

Could you please zip the folder with game? You may reduce zip (7zip, rar ...) size with removing:
- all exe/dll files
- etc (usx, map ...)

Please verify that UModel will have the same issue with this data set before sending archive to me.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/180nQnsw662jqRUrYjBtiJbdgvYM-ir4H/view?usp=sharing

This is for the version that it partially works with. Note that the during the extraction process of some newer models and animations, the viewer will throw an alloc memory error.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ld-Q6SdD7ofxKwuEEnTPgq61iH-mXkHk/view?usp=sharing

Only one file of each type is present in this upload.

Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2020, 23:29 »

Sorry, but this is absolutely not the thing which I've asked about. I need the game, with full directory structure, and all files. There are some possibilities to reduce archive size, but I need FULL directory structure to find why SysTextures is missing.
What you've sent to me: one file from one folder, and nothing more. And absolutely pointless is uploading umodel.
The error probably won't be fixed unless someone will provide me these files. I suppose you've tested it with recent umodel before saying "SysTextures is missing".
Lineage is the game which I never had installed on my PC, and I don't want to do the install process myself - this is why I'm asking for files. If there's already an archive with full game somewhere (not "setup.exe" but .utx, ukx etc files, in rar or another archive format) - I'm ok to download it, unless it will be too large for browser download.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2020, 23:31 by Gildor » Logged
Aurorans

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2020, 07:44 »

Sorry, but this is absolutely not the thing which I've asked about. I need the game, with full directory structure, and all files. There are some possibilities to reduce archive size, but I need FULL directory structure to find why SysTextures is missing.
What you've sent to me: one file from one folder, and nothing more. And absolutely pointless is uploading umodel.
The error probably won't be fixed unless someone will provide me these files. I suppose you've tested it with recent umodel before saying "SysTextures is missing".
Lineage is the game which I never had installed on my PC, and I don't want to do the install process myself - this is why I'm asking for files. If there's already an archive with full game somewhere (not "setup.exe" but .utx, ukx etc files, in rar or another archive format) - I'm ok to download it, unless it will be too large for browser download.

Sorry, I was confused on what you said, by your wordage here:

- all exe/dll files
- etc (usx, map ...)

I got from this post that you said "You may reduce zip size with removing all exe/dll files, all utx files except one, and all ukx files except one)

I was under the impression that this was EXACTLY what you asked for. One file for each type of file. In the zip, there were multiple zips inside, correct?

But not to worry! I already have all the files zipped, I just didn't know you wanted the FULL directory. It's usually hard to upload this to a sharing website, because of the size (12GB! WOW!), but luckily, I have 100GB of storage with no file size limit on google. Here's the zip with all the files. Let me know if the zip is too big, the total size of all the files together I believe is 30 GB, zipped into 12 GB

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XVS-7fiwSUq0fUNYL9JKuNye1jdAKAxV/view?usp=sharing
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2020, 10:39 »

No problem. Thanks a lot for files, I've reproduced the problem with missing files on my PC.

There are messages in a log, if someone would send them to me - most likely I'd find the problem without downloading the whole game:
File D:/Lineage2/system/locales/en-US.pak has an unknown format
File D:/Lineage2/system/cef.pak has an unknown format
File D:/Lineage2/system/cef_100_percent.pak has an unknown format
File D:/Lineage2/system/cef_200_percent.pak has an unknown format
This should be a true key for reason of the problem.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2020, 10:41 by Gildor » Logged
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2020, 10:51 »

Fixed the problem.
Aurorans

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2020, 16:28 »

Incase you still need the files

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VUgHZs64DSKyhD1G4NUEF8YUyInSoU_S/view?usp=sharing
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2020, 16:32 »

No, no - these files are "bad". You've already included them into the previous zip, and these files blocked loading of some game's folders. With new UModel update this shouldn't be an issue anymore.
moonpaladin

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2021, 07:01 »

Hello! someone got umodel working with last Lineage PC client? I got errors only with the meshes that are stored in the Animations folder of the game. sad, any kind of guidance will be helpful! Thanks
Drawing

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 24, 2021, 14:16 »

Can you spend 5 minutes to read previous post about it and understand that it is not possible and there is no plan to make the game compatible with umodel ?

Asking one more time won t make the request accepted.
You asked the same question on 3 different topic and on xentax discord where ppl already answer you that IS NOT POSSIBLE .
 When there will be the possibility to open them it will be shared on this section, until then stop spamming the same question in every forums and channel
« Last Edit: March 24, 2021, 14:24 by Drawing » Logged
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: