March 29, 2024, 16:08
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: TERA Export / Umodel  (Read 2342 times)
Romain93

View Profile
« on: August 06, 2020, 19:38 »

Hello first of all thank you i'm using umodel since some years wich was working perfectly, but  now when i want to extract somes TERA models monster/hair/weapon etc ...

facing a problem i donwload the last updated umodel from the main page gildor

UE Viewer for Win32   Size
963.04 KB   Updated
5 August, 2020 - 14:51

and when i try to export 1 models now become a problem memory bad size , maybe tera change there encryption and can't export anymore or ? would be good to give me some light if someone can help me

thank you in advance best regards

Romain93

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2020, 22:32 »

could someone help me please , i wanna try working on it today if is possible to get a fast answer would be appreciate
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2020, 22:52 »

I think recent Tera is not supported. I was sure there's a thread about the issue - but wasn't able to find it myself. May be someone else could answer.
Romain93

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2020, 22:59 »

thank you for answer Gildor , dam that why then because i have donwload the last client game , facepalm when you know that and don't have the old client (without update)
WollieWoltaz

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2020, 02:40 »

I noticed after the latest update the devs changed there file structure. The monsters for example aren't in the path
TERA\Client\S1Game\CookedPC\Art_Data\Packages\CH\Monster anymore.. they are now all located in 1 up to 200 .gpk files in the main CookedPC folder. Kinda like Blade and Soul...

I hope Gildor or anyone else who has the knowledge can provide support again for Tera.
Just in case i uploaded 1 .gpk file:
https://mega.nz/folder/7IMFwAjB#ErTmH5LZXyIqzoF3UgkA_Q

Thanks,
keselth

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2020, 13:51 »

Gildor, can you add support for the new TERA?
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2020, 13:58 »

Definitely not, sorry. UModel is "on hold" now, I don't have time even for completing my personal plans for moving the tool forward. This will last at least for month or two, then I'll probably return to these personal plans.
gatitoxp

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2020, 19:03 »

I found a person doing an extractor but it is not complete but I suppose this can be used as a base for ue viewer.And of course there is some way to put credits to him? if they use something from there.

https://github.com/VenoMKO/RealEditor

I hope they make an extractor. ue viewer or venom. tera online is going to release a lot of good skins and I wish to release them to create mods
« Last Edit: September 09, 2020, 19:13 by gatitoxp » Logged
gatitoxp

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2020, 19:06 »

gildor you should update the compatibility table about tera online. The tera online of 2010 is history and it is not compatible, the one that is today is the tera online 2020
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2020, 20:11 »

The compatibility table says that it can open 2010 game with package version 610.14. It fails with 897.16.
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: