Gildor's Forums

Author Topic: [UE4] Farlight 84  (Read 2591 times)
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
[UE4] Farlight 84
« on: February 15, 2021, 18:38 »

Game: Farlight 84 (steam page / playmarket)
UE4 version: 4.25
AES key: in the same place as usual (link)

Use specific build from this topic with game specific override. All should work fine except some materials.

Update: Support for static meshes and custom package format is added to the mentioned build. You can also extract assets with respective quickbms script from specific scripts bundle, available in topic with keys (for more info read sticked topic), but you'll need to use mentioned umodel build anyway.

* Clipboard04.jpg (145.45 KB, 2544x1228 - viewed 766 times.)
« Last Edit: August 11, 2023, 17:10 by spiritovod » Logged
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
Re: [UE4] Farlight 84
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2021, 03:55 »

First post updated, skeletal meshes and animations works fine with specific umodel build.
Purpl3H3art

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2023, 02:09 »

Anyone got anything on the PC version? Currently trying to open the packages simply gives out a "File as an unknown format" error for each PAK. The PAKs are all missing their signature files so it could be related to that.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2023, 02:13 by Purpl3H3art » Logged
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2023, 20:28 »

First post is updated with more relevant info for latest game versions. PC version doesn't require any keys at the moment.
Purpl3H3art

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2023, 00:33 »

First post is updated with more relevant info for latest game versions. PC version doesn't require any keys at the moment.
Odd, I downloaded the build and did everything that was explained in that thread but I don't have a game override for Farlight 84 in my list. Not sure what I'm missing here.
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2023, 01:09 »

@Purpl3H3art: I've accidentally updated the wrong link, it should be fixed now. Thanks for pointing that out.
Purpl3H3art

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2023, 03:11 »

@Purpl3H3art: I've accidentally updated the wrong link, it should be fixed now. Thanks for pointing that out.
Works like a charm now, thanks a bunch.
Dioltwee9

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2023, 01:47 »

Hello! I have the PC Steam version of Farlight 84, I tried using the specific build 2.1 and override game option but when I try to open a mesh or anything I get "Fatal Error Memory Bad allocation size" any help would be appreciated  Wink
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2023, 03:03 »

@Dioltwee9: It was accidentally broken for almost all games since previous update a few hours ago. It should be fixed now, just download updated build.
Dioltwee9

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2023, 04:28 »

Working perfectly, thank you!  Cheesy
f84leaks

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2023, 16:24 »

it doesn't work anymore oh no

« Last Edit: June 02, 2023, 16:26 by f84leaks » Logged
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2023, 01:47 »

I've just checked latest game version from steam and all info from the first post is still valid, the game works fine with the mentioned specific build. If you have troubles with it, just read the first post and linked topics carefully.
Dioltwee9

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2023, 09:55 »

Hello! I tried to extract some audio such as BGM or VO from the game, the specific umodel detects the audio folders, but they can't be exported with ueviewer (console says 0 files exported)
I tried extracting the game with quickbms and the specific ue_tournament.bms for farlight 84 from the rin site, I was able to extract the .uassets of the audio, but I can't find a way to unpack/extract the audio files, I tried open those same .uasset with ueviewer but also can't be exported, any help would be really appreciated  Cheesy
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2023, 20:36 »

@Dioltwee9: umodel doesn't support audio formats used in modern games. Usually I would recommend other tools like fmodel, but since the game has customized packages, it will not work out of the box.
:Dim0s

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2023, 23:21 »

Hello! I tried to extract some audio such as BGM or VO from the game, the specific umodel detects the audio folders, but they can't be exported with ueviewer (console says 0 files exported)
I tried extracting the game with quickbms and the specific ue_tournament.bms for farlight 84 from the rin site, I was able to extract the .uassets of the audio, but I can't find a way to unpack/extract the audio files, I tried open those same .uasset with ueviewer but also can't be exported, any help would be really appreciated  Cheesy

After unpacking PC version, follow the path \Solarland\Content\16_WwiseAudio\SoundData\Windows\
all sounds in this folder, in .WEM and .BNK format

1 - download the decoder from here ==> https://github.com/Vextil/Wwise-Unpacker
2 - unzip Wwise-Unpacker
3 - copy .WEM or .BNK in "Game Files" folder in Wwise-Unpacker
4 - run "Unpack to OGG.bat" or "Unpack to MP3.bat"
5 - when decoding is complete, look for the sounds files in the "OGG" or "MP3" folder

PS: some file names will have random characters, restore this is a separate quest
PPS: I don't recommend converting several files at once, the names may be the same and overwriting already decoded sounds, better to convert one by one after saving the finished sounds in any external folder, but this is also a quest
« Last Edit: July 09, 2023, 23:42 by :Dim0s » Logged
Jump to: