Gildor's Forums

Author Topic: MK9  (Read 90437 times)
LordAbortion

View Profile
Re: MK9
« Reply #75 on: April 27, 2011, 20:54 »

I know, I'm simply liked that joke.
Well thank you sir, I too often, have to specify in actual conversation, so thanks for getting it.

Are both umodel and CHAR_SUBZERO_C.XXX placed in c:\temp\unpacked?
Yes, I managed to get the textures out of it, I tried using the GUI, but negative on that, CL was the only way I got the textures

Only PC-compatible PS3 objects are supported. I cannot reverse PS3 executables, it's to hard for me to understand its code. Probably new IDA Pro would help, but it is not available, and it is too expensive to buy.
Have you thought of doing an AMA on Reddit? I'm sure there's somebody around that could be of assistance in the acquisition department! Not to mention we muster up some donations, I would love to donate but at the moment I'm an art student, and I guess nobody wants to hire a Network guy who isn't a CS major. As soon as I land a job and catch up some bills, I'll be sending my contribution, thanks for the good work.
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #76 on: April 27, 2011, 21:11 »

Have you thought of doing an AMA on Reddit?
What are you talking about?
I'm sure there's somebody around that could be of assistance in the acquisition department! Not to mention we muster up some donations, I would love to donate but at the moment I'm an art student, and I guess nobody wants to hire a Network guy who isn't a CS major. As soon as I land a job and catch up some bills, I'll be sending my contribution, thanks for the good work.
IDA costs too much for individuals, and it is impossible to gather such amount of money from donations even in a few years ... Plus, currently I'm using donations as help for my family (thanks for everybody who helping me!!), I cannot buy something "useless".
There is only hope if somebody has this great tool and he can share it with me (of course, confidentially). There is no way to buy it.
sn00p

Oh Wut ?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #77 on: April 28, 2011, 20:42 »

Any ideas where Skarlet files could be hidden? From 2 days I'm checking lot of files and still couldn't find her, now inb4 peps saying that she's not in game, Actually SHE IS, not her final files CHAR_ but it's there, without finishing moves/intro or any other animations, only basic. Still no idea where she can be...
bm

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 29, 2011, 19:03 »

skarlet is in kahn coliseum stage.

thanks for the help gildor Smiley
sn00p

Oh Wut ?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #79 on: April 29, 2011, 23:30 »

I have found that one, but I think the HQ model is somewhere tho
Alexis

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: April 30, 2011, 00:11 »

She's not. any scenes with Skarlett, other than the colliseum are FMV.

On that note, does anyone know where you can find Kahn's little slave girl that is in his victory pose?
She isn't in the Colliseum or Character files.

sn00p

Oh Wut ?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #81 on: April 30, 2011, 01:52 »

On that note, does anyone know where you can find Kahn's little slave girl that is in his victory pose?

Take a look here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDmTXprqXRY This is not FMV  Smiley And from what I know her DLC wasn't released yet.

I'm looking after that slave girl tho.
Alexis

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: April 30, 2011, 01:59 »

Take a look here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDmTXprqXRY This is not FMV  Smiley And from what I know her DLC wasn't released yet.

I'm looking after that slave girl tho.

That footage is leaked partnernet gameplay. Her HQ models are NOT on the disc... Tear apart every file... She isn't there.

The colliseum model is all that is on the dvd
Warlord
« Reply #83 on: April 30, 2011, 08:45 »

Forgive me, I'm sorry that nobody made the correlation between the"-PS3" Switch and "Decryption," that's how it was missed. I'm sure you have a pressing thesis on quantum electrodynamics to be working on, so sorry to pull you away from your important work, Professor.

Now that I'm done being a dick, the -PS3 switch seems to have no effect, I can extract the X360 packages, a user posted Jade a few posts back and that works fine, but even after decompression, it seems UE does not enjoy my rips, citing cannot find package as the error. I could probably just be patient, and wait for someone to upload additional characters, especially considering skeletal meshes from PS3 are ridiculous.

It seems the 360 version is alot easier to tear apart, even audio wise. I was able to rip all the music from the PS3 version but the sounds are not as reliable. Sometimes you rip out 100 sounds and only 10 are playable. But with the 360 bersion I have an MSX script that will try soon should do the trick. It seems that graphics and 3D in game models are easier to work with on 360.

Signed, The Professor
jason278
« Reply #84 on: May 01, 2011, 10:58 »

Slave girl is packaged in "ShaoKahn_Victory.XXX"
Alexis

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: May 03, 2011, 03:37 »

Slave girl is packaged in "ShaoKahn_Victory.XXX"

Awesome! Thank you... It never crossed my mind to check there...

So, Has anyone figured out the purpose of each texture?

-The Diffuse is Obvious... The Alpha seems to be a color change mask

-The Spec Color is also obvious. I am unsure what the alpha is for... Reflection mask?

-Pmsk seems to be some sort of detail mask or something. The alpha appears to be an AO map.

I also noticed that most female hair has an unwrap that doesn't match the hair textures. It is extremely noticeable when using the alpha as an opacity.
oriolgs58
« Reply #86 on: May 03, 2011, 21:45 »

How did you manage to rip the audio?
I just got the xBox version as well... and I don't get msx files with umodel. I'm still getting fmodEvent and FmodDesigner files.

Forgive me, I'm sorry that nobody made the correlation between the"-PS3" Switch and "Decryption," that's how it was missed. I'm sure you have a pressing thesis on quantum electrodynamics to be working on, so sorry to pull you away from your important work, Professor.

Now that I'm done being a dick, the -PS3 switch seems to have no effect, I can extract the X360 packages, a user posted Jade a few posts back and that works fine, but even after decompression, it seems UE does not enjoy my rips, citing cannot find package as the error. I could probably just be patient, and wait for someone to upload additional characters, especially considering skeletal meshes from PS3 are ridiculous.

It seems the 360 version is alot easier to tear apart, even audio wise. I was able to rip all the music from the PS3 version but the sounds are not as reliable. Sometimes you rip out 100 sounds and only 10 are playable. But with the 360 bersion I have an MSX script that will try soon should do the trick. It seems that graphics and 3D in game models are easier to work with on 360.

Signed, The Professor

bm

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: May 04, 2011, 17:52 »

anybody know if the krypt lock renders are in the .xxx files? i can't found them Sad
interloko

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: May 05, 2011, 01:41 »

i think you are talking about the kryptart"x".xxx files. extract method is the same as VS images (look here some pages ago)
LordAbortion

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: May 05, 2011, 13:05 »

Would anyone be willing to post some .XXX files from the 360 version?
Jump to: