March 29, 2024, 17:33
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: [UE4] Dislyte  (Read 6501 times)
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« on: May 21, 2021, 20:46 »

Game: Dislyte (playmarket page)
UE4 version: 4.24
AES key: in the same place as usual (link)

Meshes and textures works fine with the latest umodel build (1587 at the moment).

Update: Animations are supported with ACL 1.3 build from this topic.

* Clipboard02.jpg (111.88 KB, 2553x1249 - viewed 604 times.)
« Last Edit: August 19, 2022, 13:50 by spiritovod » Logged
Ehlyon

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2021, 18:08 »

Akderebur on xentax made a tool to load/extract the animation of Dislyte

https://forum.xentax.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&p=175224#p175224
frisky2times

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2022, 13:09 »

Hi im new and im wanting to be able to grab these models from this game but im having difficulties. do you possibly know how or have tutorial that could help me get to these game files? ive tried some but can't even find the game itself in the files on my android when im opening it up to find the exe of the game. any help or pointing in the right direction would be greatly appreciated
Game: Dislyte (playmarket page)
UE4 version: 4.24
AES key: in the same place as usual (link)

Static meshes and textures works fine with the latest umodel build (1544 at the moment). Skeletal meshes works fine with specific umodel build and respective override settings. Animations doesn't work, because the game is using ACL compression for them, unsupported by umodel.

Some samples: link

spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2022, 21:44 »

@frisky2times: Games files are usually stored in Android\obb\package.name or Android\data\package.name folders on android devices. You can always take a look for package name at playmarket link, it will be part after details, like com.lilithgames.xgame.gp (in this case). It depends on store and region though.
SCArkadia

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2022, 21:55 »

Hi there, spirit. I just finished extracting the files from Dislyte. I noticed that it can't use umodel for animations so I took the ACLviewer from the link provided.

I am aware that it needs skeleton file uasset to actually match with the mesh to load the animation (Otherwise, it will cause the mesh to be weird). However, I notice that some characters like Wukong don't have skeleton file. Which is why I can't load the animations.

Do you happen to know why? Sad
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2022, 01:18 »

@SCArkadia: It may be an unused leftover asset or you don't have all game packages yet, as many mobile games are downloading resources on demand upon first run, while loading new areas, etc.
SCArkadia

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2022, 14:49 »

Really? Darn, let me try downloading all again and copy the files. Smiley
SCArkadia

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2022, 15:08 »

@SCArkadia: It may be an unused leftover asset or you don't have all game packages yet, as many mobile games are downloading resources on demand upon first run, while loading new areas, etc.

Hey there, I did try redownloading all the assets again and the game. I even watched it finished downloading but it still doesn't have skeleton file for some characters like Wukong. Sad What is going on?
animanXPS

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2022, 17:02 »

I checked it, seems that the humanoid model uses a common Skeleton file. I forgot the filename, but try searching for the asset with something like Base Skeleton.
SCArkadia

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2022, 22:48 »

Base skeleton? On it. Let me search it right away
SCArkadia

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2022, 02:57 »

I checked it, seems that the humanoid model uses a common Skeleton file. I forgot the filename, but try searching for the asset with something like Base Skeleton.

So sorry but I couldn't find it. I double check and even type "Base" or "Skeleton". It doesn't mention or show Base Skeleton. May I ask for your assistance for this? I really like Wu kong design
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2022, 17:02 »

It's called Base_Human_Skeleton. If you don't have it, you're missing base package of the game (pakchunk0). It's available in the game apk -> obbassets or somewhere on device when installed.
SCArkadia

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2022, 22:58 »

It's called Base_Human_Skeleton. If you don't have it, you're missing base package of the game (pakchunk0). It's available in the game apk -> obbassets or somewhere on device when installed.

I checked in my phone and even using search function. There is no pakchunk0 which is totally weird. So, I downloaded the apk and OBB and i got obbassets folder which is main.obb.png

It seems I need to use quickbms script for extracting this. May you share the script for this? or Pakchunk0 if you have? or even Base_Human_Skeleton itself. Whichever is okay Smiley
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2022, 21:00 »

@SCArkadia: obb archives are extractable with 7zip, just remove png extension from it.
SCArkadia

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2022, 00:04 »

@SCArkadia: obb archives are extractable with 7zip, just remove png extension from it.

Friend spirit, you are totally awesome. I found the Base_skeleton asset. I also found the missing characters like Anubis, etc which doesn't make sense why it wasn't there in the first place after copying from data.

Thank you very much.

If I may ask just 1 thing, how is the pakchunk0 become not exist in our phone? I literally check that there was no such thing as "Pakchunk0" but the game does work fine even with Anubis character inside. Please don't tell me other games may also have this kind of thing
« Last Edit: May 05, 2022, 00:07 by SCArkadia » Logged
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: