March 29, 2024, 00:09
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: Super People  (Read 4734 times)
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« on: August 21, 2021, 17:59 »

Game: Super People / Super People 2 (steam page)
UE4 version: 4.25 (skeletal meshes) / 4.26 (static meshes)
AES key: in the same place as usual (link)

All works fine - including meshes, textures and animations - with the latest umodel build (1587 at the moment). Some materials are custom.

Update: Beta versions and newer are using custom encryption. You need to extract assets first with respective quickbms script from specific scripts bundle, available in topic with keys (it's the same for both Building & Fighter / Super People). For more info read sticked topic and this post. Though there are some issues, as some of extracted files are mislabeled.
Update 2: Script is now fixed, it should extract assets with correct names, which solves most issues.

* Clipboard01.jpg (95.85 KB, 2544x1237 - viewed 573 times.)
« Last Edit: October 31, 2023, 04:42 by spiritovod » Logged
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2022, 17:19 »

Beta versions are now extractable with specific script and first post is updated with respective info. Though there are certain problems with extracted files, so if you're getting errors in umodel with some of extracted files, it's because they're misplaced or named incorrectly - it will be probably fixed later. It may change in future updates, so it's better to backup one or current builds for when script is fixed.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2022, 17:20 by spiritovod » Logged
Juso3D

Welcome to Gildor Forums

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2022, 13:36 »

Be sure to also use the Quickbms_4gb_files.exe and not the other one  Cool

Blender + Linux User Here.
Krazze

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2022, 13:46 »

By beta versions you mean the current steam version? it's not clear on both sides.
floxay

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2022, 14:28 »

By beta versions you mean the current steam version? it's not clear on both sides.

From the ZenHAX thread;
> Tested on latest CBT version from steam (1.1.5)

(1.1.6 is latest now tho)
« Last Edit: January 27, 2022, 15:09 by floxay » Logged
Krazze

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2022, 16:48 »

I've tried the script and I didn't get the skeletalmeshes and animations of the playermodels? have I done something wrong or it exactly doesn't work?

PS: Is there any way to set the key automatically instead of asking for it every time you change .pak?
« Last Edit: January 27, 2022, 16:50 by Krazze » Logged
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2022, 23:08 »

I suppose it would be interesting for other people as well:
Skeletal meshes for characters here works pretty much like in PUBG. They have customizable object class in Content\BravoHotel\Characters\Parts\CO-*, which are more like blueprint assets for dynamically assembling models from base skeletal meshes in Body subfolder, streamed submeshes from Content\MutableStreamedData (mut files are actually ubulk files with raw mesh data) and cloth static meshes. Though it's not usual ubulk files, because data from there is loaded on per-section basis - for example, if face is n-th section in base mesh, mut file for a face variation would partially replace buffers for this section in base mesh buffers, also with its own amount of LODs - like, index buffer may not start from 0 for such inlined data. Basically, it's single mesh, where sections are independent submeshes, inlined from streamable data at runtime. I don't know if I ever touch this some day.

I can only repeat myself and suggest to backup current build for future developments in case encryption/format will change again.

@Krazze: Yes, you can do it, it's explained in this post. And next time, if you have quickbms related questions, please ask them at zenhax in the linked topic.

P.S. floxay, I see what you did there (๑´•ω • `๑)
« Last Edit: August 28, 2022, 16:42 by spiritovod » Logged
CosmicDreams

Pak chunky.

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2022, 06:58 »

So character meshes and animations are not obtainable for this game i take it?
floxay

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2022, 08:08 »

P.S. floxay, I see what you did there (๑´•ω • `๑)
Oh I meant that as a heads up for Krazze

So character meshes and animations are not obtainable for this game i take it?
I mean you can rip the char meshes from the running game if you really want to :"D
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2022, 18:04 »

I've just checked, it's possible to export most animations through a working mesh (except additive ones, which are not supported anyway).

@floxay: Or you can get banned by their weird anticheat while doing that. But I doubt you can even inject any common tool into the game because of the same anticheat.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2022, 00:42 by spiritovod » Logged
floxay

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2022, 05:39 »

@floxay: Or you can get banned by their weird anticheat while doing that. But I doubt you can even inject any common tool into the game because of the same anticheat.

[Image]
But yes you will most likely get banned after a few days, wondertrust is weird indeed, lol.
GDL

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2022, 23:11 »

[Image]
But yes you will most likely get banned after a few days, wondertrust is weird indeed, lol.

Nice, what did you use? ninjaripper?
peterzhenhh

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2022, 11:47 »

Is there any way to extract sound? Files under Content\WwiseAudio can't be exported to .ogg with Umodel.
Juso3D

Welcome to Gildor Forums

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2022, 13:35 »

Is there any way to extract sound? Files under Content\WwiseAudio can't be exported to .ogg with Umodel.
https://github.com/Vextil/Wwise-Unpacker

Only ones with .ubulk can be exported far has I know.

Blender + Linux User Here.
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2022, 15:34 »

Alternatively, you can change extension of all ubulk files to wem in Media subfolders of WwiseAudio and they will be playable and convertible with foobar + vgmstream plugin. It seems all sounds are stored in ubulks in this case, the rest are blueprints and other stuff for managing audio.
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: