Gildor's Forums

Author Topic: [UE4] Rocket League Sideswipe  (Read 304 times)
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
[UE4] Rocket League Sideswipe
« on: January 09, 2022, 17:11 »

Game: Rocket League Sideswipe (playmarket)
UE4 version: 4.25 (old versions) / 4.27 (current version)

All works fine - including meshes, animations and textures - with the latest umodel build (1585 at the moment). Most materials are custom.

Update: For latest game versions it's recommended to use specific build from this topic to avoid issues with static meshes - no special override is required, simply choose proper engine version.

* Clipboard03.jpg (116.73 KB, 2539x1238 - viewed 145 times.)
« Last Edit: August 21, 2023, 00:53 by spiritovod » Logged
square_nine

View Profile
Re: [UE4] Rocket League Sideswipe
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2023, 14:02 »

So I tried to use UEViewer to get some of the assets from Sideswipe, yet I keep running into the same error, that there is a RawArray item size mismatch. I

Full error message:
Code:
RawArray item size mismatch: expected 151060480, serialized 13
SerializeBulkArray <- FPositionVertexBuffer4<< <- FStaticMeshLODModel4::SerializeBuffers <- FStaticMeshLODModel4<< <- TArray::Serialize: 0/6 <- UStaticMesh4::Serialize <- LoadObject: StaticMesh4'Body_Mantis_SM.Body_Mantis_SM', pos=18C2BA, ver=518/0 (unversioned), game=ue4.25 <- UObject::EndLoad <- LoadWholePackage: /Game/RL2D/ProductAssets/Bodies/Mantis/Meshes/Body_Mantis_SM.uasset <- CUmodelApp::ShowPackageUI <- Main: umodel_build=1590

So I was just wondering if either I skipped a decryption step, or if there was an update between builds that made this not work?

spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2023, 00:54 »

@square_nine: Apparently they've upgraded the game to 4.27. I've updated the first post with respective info.
square_nine

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2023, 12:07 »

Thanks for letting me know! Wink
square_nine

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2023, 12:51 »

Just tested it now and got it all working!

Solution (for other lost souls):
Download the custom build https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WsVMdYnsAqUkm1MPyeXWzQzR4ZmDFnFv/view and move the files to wherever your current ueviewer is stored.
Run the "umodel_materials.exe" and specify the path of the .pak file, and the game version as Unreal 4.27.
Jump to: