Gildor's Forums

Author Topic: [UE4/5] Zhu Xian World  (Read 3065 times)
yunxihe

View Profile
Re: [UE4] Zhu Xian World
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2022, 18:58 »

Sorry, I really didn't notice the importance of this sentence before. Since I am using translation software to communicate with you, there will inevitably be some errors. So, can you tell me exactly what to do? I look forward to your reply. Thank you very much for your answer!
You don't need to use scripts to decrypt game resources, just use a specific Umodel build to open them
As for how to use the UModel, you can check out Gildor's tutorial on YouTube
Thank you very much for your answer. I know how to use umodel, but which specific umodel build do you mean? Where can I get it?
In fact, spiritovod has already put a link in the theme, if you can't find it, you can go here
https://www.gildor.org/smf/index.php/topic,7906.0.html
Thank you very much! I have now successfully opened the game asset!
HI, can I ask you how to extract the model
yunxihe

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2022, 19:03 »

Game: Zhu Xian World (official site)
UE4 version: 4.26
Key: in the same place as usual (link)

You need to use specific umodel build from this topic with game specific override option. The game is using different encryption and slightly modified package format, if you need to extract assets, use respective quickbms script from specific scripts bundle, available here.

Update: Decryption is now supported in updated specific build directly, there is no need to extract assets from packages.
HI,I made an error in the attachment. Could you tell me how to solve it? Thanks.

* 20221211230042.png (24.05 KB, 1392x116 - viewed 85 times.)
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2022, 15:45 »

@yunxihe: It looks like you're trying to open invalid asset. Maybe it was corrupted upon extraction or something, you can check it via some hex editor, if it contains any actual data. I can only suggest to open packages directly in the suggested umodel build, as explained in the first post and in the rest of the topic.
yunxihe

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2022, 14:00 »

@yunxihe: It looks like you're trying to open invalid asset. Maybe it was corrupted upon extraction or something, you can check it via some hex editor, if it contains any actual data. I can only suggest to open packages directly in the suggested umodel build, as explained in the first post and in the rest of the topic.
Do you mean that I use Umdoel to open PAK?
I use umodel to open pak without any display,Is my operation wrong?

* 20221216175642.png (47.01 KB, 1117x869 - viewed 39 times.)
yunxihe

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2022, 14:04 »

Do you mean that I use Umdoel to open PAK?
I use umodel to open pak without any display,Is my operation wrong?

I know where there is a problem, I used the wrong key, thank you.
ShinGT

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2022, 16:45 »

Hi, do you guys have other alt link for the download.. link to the page says forbiden from the first post Sad
omgkllz

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2023, 05:52 »

Hello, can someone give the link to download the game? the only thing I found on the site is a request to register my phone number cry
Brillix

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2023, 18:52 »

Can anyone upload the whole client?
i want to pay for the client.
vandaa95

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 26, 2023, 16:33 »

Hi i downloaded the mobile app, but where can i find the files?
It would be great if someone can upload the client or just the download link Sad
I tried.. i get the code for my telephone number but nothing happen.
yunxihe

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 25, 2023, 11:57 »

The latest client of Zhuxian World has been updated to UE5, and the current build does not support exporting models.
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 30, 2023, 15:24 »

@yunxihe: Latest beta is region locked and it's available to participants only, therefore I can't look into it.
yunxihe

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 31, 2023, 16:45 »

@yunxihe: Latest beta is region locked and it's available to participants only, therefore I can't look into it.
Dear spiritovod,I uploaded a pak, can you help me try the export model?Thanks.
Link :https://mypikpak.com/s/VNmzqM858-n-q4F3ys7ZeETlo1
        https://mypikpak.com/s/VNmzu0gIIHGstY1j2SUQAhobo1
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 01, 2024, 20:26 »

@yunxihe: Thanks, but provided files are part of preload, which doesn't contain actual game executable, only a stub for it. Since packages are encrypted, it's not possible to do anything with them without main game executable. It should be available in Win64 folder after you login in the game and start playing ("shipping" file should be larger than 40MB). It was the same with previous test version too.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2024, 20:46 by spiritovod » Logged
yunxihe

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 02, 2024, 16:43 »

@yunxihe: Thanks, but provided files are part of preload, which doesn't contain actual game executable, only a stub for it. Since packages are encrypted, it's not possible to do anything with them without main game executable. It should be available in Win64 folder after you login in the game and start playing ("shipping" file should be larger than 40MB). It was the same with previous test version too.
@spiritovod:I updated the win64 folder,https://mypikpak.com/s/VNn9AudHYtXdvtti8GQWohsXo1
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
Re: [UE4/5] Zhu Xian World
« Reply #29 on: January 03, 2024, 19:19 »

Oh well, now they're obfuscating serialization of some objects and also encrypting some struct fields and variables. It's the first time I see something like this. UE5 build is updated with support for latest version - all meshes, animations, materials and textures should work. First post is updated with respective info.

* Clipboard01.jpg (147.73 KB, 2542x1239 - viewed 85 times.)
« Last Edit: January 04, 2024, 01:38 by spiritovod » Logged
Jump to: