March 28, 2024, 19:26
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: I want to share my own PSA Toolkit, I hope this will be usefull for you.  (Read 41572 times)
DAVID NAJAR

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2012, 12:22 »

Hi everybody,

The new download link is this, here you will find the old DN UnPSA Toolkit and a new simple application that converts PSK/PSKX (ActorX/UE Viewer model) to LWO (Lightwave object) called DN ActorX Toolkit.

Thank you very much for your comments.

Have a nice day!!!

DN
« Last Edit: October 29, 2013, 17:24 by DAVID NAJAR » Logged
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2012, 12:39 »

Nice demo "Xplorare".
xbeton0L
Sponsor

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2013, 00:21 »

Sorry, I was having a pretty rough weekend. I need some assistance if someone can help me. I'm trying to find a way to combine multiple PSA's into one file.

I'm working with several different animation sets for different characters. Each animation set is independent of other sets. All I have to do is combine them into one file for easier tracking, but I'm not sure if there's an easier way to do this.
DAVID NAJAR

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2013, 17:30 »

Hi all,

I have received many emails asking for updates to UnPSA Toolkit  & DN ActorX Toolkit applications I wrote some time ago for my personal use and for learning purpose only. Unfortunately my work hasn't allowed me to give continuity to these small tools so I decided to publish the source code for all those interested in.

Please remember these projects were for the sole purpose of learning the ActorX file format and were never intended to be profitable or to be shared with other developers, so the source code may not be 100% functional or not as clean as in a commercial project.

Anyway I hope it can be useful to some of you.

The source code is completely free without any kind of restriction and without any kind of responsibility by my side.

DN UnPSA Toolkit  & DN ActorX Toolkit (C# source code)

Have a nice day.

DN
xbeton0L
Sponsor

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2014, 20:26 »

Thank you David! I wasn't expecting to get source code, but maybe I can add a few keyboard shortcuts (and stop being lazy about coding!) to help my workflow. Not sure how accurate this may be, but I think your program is the only one that does this (on the Internet) which isn't already a part of UDK. A HUGE thanks to you for this!
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: