March 28, 2024, 19:05
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: Batman - Arkham Knight  (Read 66635 times)
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2015, 12:40 »

I registered me today only to say that i cant get it to work no matter what i do, i tried all commands on many many packages and im exhausted because i only get Errors. I use this Tools for a long time now and im not an super expert but i know how to use it and no matter what it doesnt work.

So if its true that it really works then there must be a Special trick or a Special Version of the Game because it doesnt work with the Steam Version of the Game. Can you please share your wisdom Gildor ? =)
If you'd read older posts in this thread, you'd notice that this game is not yet supported.
WeylandYutani

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2015, 12:47 »

I registered me today only to say that i cant get it to work no matter what i do, i tried all commands on many many packages and im exhausted because i only get Errors. I use this Tools for a long time now and im not an super expert but i know how to use it and no matter what it doesnt work.

So if its true that it really works then there must be a Special trick or a Special Version of the Game because it doesnt work with the Steam Version of the Game. Can you please share your wisdom Gildor ? =)
If you'd read older posts in this thread, you'd notice that this game is not yet supported.

Yes it seems so i only got confused because this Tools, its good to know the Facts thank you very much but can you please tell me what you mean with Tools ? Im not an native english speaking Person so i dont see any difference in the Game Files between Tools and Meshes, thanks.
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2015, 12:51 »

"Tools" are package extractor and package decompressor - not UModel. They have very specific purpose, and unusable by most of the users.
WeylandYutani

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2015, 12:56 »

"Tools" are package extractor and package decompressor - not UModel. They have very specific purpose, and unusable by most of the users.

Ahhhhh ok now i got it, thank you very much.
AstroStormz

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2015, 19:52 »

Batman Arkham Knight uses UE3 version 12791 which is used also by Xcom 2 and Gears Of War Ultimate Edition
Lim1tD

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2015, 23:32 »

Apparently it's been cracked - https://mega.co.nz/#!4stGjDaa!D6ReooXY9idLkIS62a0Xx8IP5a2ewrdNq3Qa19_oJXw

I can't confirm if this works though because Arkham Knight is not done downloading for me.
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2015, 23:41 »

This file is too small, 2Mb. Minimal UE3 executable size is ~15Mb. I think this is some kind launcher which loads original game executable and does some tweak. I need a decompressed or dumped game executable to be able to load it into the disassembler.
Lim1tD

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 25, 2015, 01:02 »

This file is too small, 2Mb. Minimal UE3 executable size is ~15Mb. I think this is some kind launcher which loads original game executable and does some tweak. I need a decompressed or dumped game executable to be able to load it into the disassembler.
How does one dump a game executable? And how does one decompress it?
AstroStormz

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2015, 00:10 »

3DM said that they would only make a crack when the game bugs are fixed
sn00p

Oh Wut ?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2015, 19:10 »

And there goes the "hope" for this game, since it's using that POS Denuvo which makes (so far) exes unable to be debugged.
prj20424

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2015, 19:46 »

texture2d with dds header
http://i.imgur.com/JNTzwSi.png

any suggestions?
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2015, 20:20 »

You didn't extract it correctly. No more, no less.
prj20424

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2015, 20:37 »

Reconstructed lines in photoshop
http://i.imgur.com/H4cmfRO.png

every line is 4px height and tilted on 292px left somehow
prj20424

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 27, 2015, 00:36 »

nailed it
texture has strange dimensions 1316x1080
http://i.imgur.com/3OGG9FD.png
Lim1tD

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 27, 2015, 08:25 »

3DM said that they would only make a crack when the game bugs are fixed
I guess we're going to have to wait until fall.
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: