March 28, 2024, 13:12
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds  (Read 30413 times)
nanakjaggi

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: January 15, 2022, 20:42 »

is there any way i can dowload previous patch files of pubg pc so i can export outfits models of it throught umodel!!?
Trpskt11

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: January 19, 2022, 03:42 »

Hey there, Ever since that F2P update I was wondering if there had been any new developments in terms of extracting character models. I used Blenux's Umodel version 1544, and with the encryption key, it worked well, Being able to view a lot of models, like the animals and the weapons. My main issue is with the character models. I can view the texture files clearly and all but the meshes file only seems to contain the PhysicsAssets, not the meshes their selves, no crashing. I was wondering why it is like that?
Juso3D

Welcome to Gildor Forums

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: January 19, 2022, 06:27 »

Not currently that I'm aware.

Blender + Linux User Here.
Elliot

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: March 19, 2022, 17:57 »

Hi
Im trying to export PUBG Skin icons to PNG.
I found them, but when I tried to export them, an error occurs.
Error: OodleLZ_Decompress returned 0
Error Log: appDecompressOodle <- appDecompress: CompSize=1403 UncompSize=2651 Flags=0x10 Bytes=8C06 <- SerializeCompressed <- FPakFile::Serialize: file=/Game/Assets/Character/Male/Fullset/Materials/M_Body_21PGCcrop_01.uasset <- FArchive::ByteOrderSerialize <- UnPackage::CreateLoader: /Game/Assets/Character/Male/Fullset/Materials/M_Body_21PGCcrop_01.uasset <- UnPackage::UnPackage: /Game/Assets/Character/Male/Fullset/Materials/M_Body_21PGCcrop_01.uasset, ver=100000/0, game=0 <- UnPackage::LoadPackage(info): /Game/Assets/Character/Male/Fullset/Materials/M_Body_21PGCcrop_01.uasset <- UIMenuItem::HandleCommand <- UIMenu::Popup <- UIBaseDialog::WndProc <- UIBaseDialog::CustomMessageLoop <- UIBaseDialog::ShowDialog: modal=1, title="Choose a package to open" <- CUmodelApp::ShowPackageUI <- Main: umodel_build=1544 based
How can I solve this problem?
oh, also im using umodel PUBG that is uploaded on this forums (google drive link) and my specs (i5 1035G1, 4gb ram, 128ssd, windows 11 64bit)
Thank you for reading.
+Sorry for my bad english
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: March 19, 2022, 20:55 »

@Elliot: That specific build was based on older umodel version without built-in oodle support. I've updated it in the same post, now it should work properly with latest game version.
Elliot

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: March 20, 2022, 03:37 »

Thank you It works!!
krait17k

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: March 20, 2022, 03:42 »

Anyone knows how can I extract the 3d models for jackets hoodies for example ? I can only find the item spawner.
Also I can't find the  meshes for the face.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2022, 03:45 by krait17k » Logged
Juso3D

Welcome to Gildor Forums

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: March 20, 2022, 07:53 »

PUBG and Super People both seem to be using mutable features for that, umodel cant open them.

krait17k

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: March 21, 2022, 02:04 »

Is there any other method ? On SourceFilmmaker workshop there is the male model with a few shirts jackets pants etc but they are pretty old.
Juso3D

Welcome to Gildor Forums

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: March 21, 2022, 07:13 »

Spiritovod may know of a way if I remember correctly, though involved another program.

krait17k

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: March 21, 2022, 19:58 »

I'll be grateful if Spiritovod  is willing to share the method. Smiley
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: March 21, 2022, 20:53 »

It's not like someone is forbidden to read both topics, this one and Super People, and my posts in particular. I've only explained how in my opinion they're working with meshes in both games, without any particular solution.
You can always use any generic tools for getting geometry from raw data (not only from UE4 assets) - like those from Bigchillghost (Advanced Mesh Reaper - Xtreme Edition, Amateur Skeleton Hunter) and such. Or use graphic debuggers and rippers to grab models/textures at runtime (Intel GPA, renewed Ninja Ripper, etc) - though you may be banned in second case, because those games are using specific anticheats, which can be triggered at some point.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2022, 20:57 by spiritovod » Logged
IkyAhmad

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: March 22, 2022, 05:16 »

help me, I'm having a problem and don't know what to do. I have Extracted my .pak file. and now I want to repack it in the form of a .pak Mod file ( small .pak ) example : My .pak name is base.pak after I Extract it to mod folder and edit it !! i got stuck when i want to repack my single file because i don't know what to type in my CMD !! Any little help I really need !!
azgoodaz

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: May 22, 2022, 03:44 »

Latest update error.

Internal Oodle decompressor failed, oo2core_5_win32.dll not found
appDecompressOodle <- appDecompress: CompSize=442 UncompSize=700 Flags=0x10 Bytes=8C06 <- SerializeCompressed <- FPakFile::Serialize: file=/Game/Maps/DihorOtok/Minimap.uasset <- FArchive::ByteOrderSerialize <- UnPackage::CreateLoader: /Game/Maps/DihorOtok/Minimap.uasset <- UnPackage::UnPackage: /Game/Maps/DihorOtok/Minimap.uasset, ver=100000/0, game=0 <- UnPackage::LoadPackage(info): /Game/Maps/DihorOtok/Minimap.uasset <- CUmodelApp::ShowPackageUI <- Main: umodel_build=1544 based

Using uModel PUBG .exe from the Google Drive link on 4.16 as seen in the screenshot.

Using:

----------

Edit:

Old: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pGGDC2Nw6AFfOa4AoNd3lLKWJCJE0FxH/view

New: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yzBP4VdrHblYNJ-eO264WzE4ThyD7Vxf/view
« Last Edit: May 27, 2022, 19:37 by azgoodaz » Logged
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: May 22, 2022, 04:22 »

@azgoodaz: https://www.gildor.org/smf/index.php/topic,3229.msg42659.html#msg42659
I forgot to remove old build from gdrive, so quoted link was valid. It's now removed to avoid possible confusion like that.
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: