Gildor's Forums

Author Topic: Sword Art Online Fatal Bullet  (Read 17472 times)
cory044

View Profile
Re: Sword Art Online Fatal Bullet
« Reply #135 on: September 29, 2022, 07:34 »

I still can't get the color to show when I split the CV texture. Do I have to color the chennels myself? I really don't get it as i never had to work with textures like there..
FreohrWK

View Profile
Re: Sword Art Online Fatal Bullet
« Reply #136 on: September 29, 2022, 08:15 »

I still can't get the color to show when I split the CV texture. Do I have to color the chennels myself? I really don't get it as i never had to work with textures like there..

Yes, you'll have to color the channels yourself (my nodegroups have a funky lil area to do it, as you can see in previous users' posts). also, we have a discord available where i'd be able to help more readily. Send me a DM @ HydrateorDie#4963 (also state who you are on here, so that i don't completely ignore the dm request or FRQ if necessary for one to be sent)

and i don't know if i've posted the files here or not, but here's a Drive Link to the first 'official' version of my SAOFB Nodegroups: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LKB-mQAVFHtN2HhJDhYkZmko9crE7kdA/view?usp=sharing

please use it : )

ALSO! Provide images when asking for help, it helps me help you. Full-screen screenshots work best, that way i can see the entirety of what's happening.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2022, 08:18 by FreohrWK » Logged
Jump to: