Gildor's Forums

Author Topic: Sword Art Online Fatal Bullet  (Read 19756 times)
cory044

View Profile
Re: Sword Art Online Fatal Bullet
« Reply #135 on: September 29, 2022, 07:34 »

I still can't get the color to show when I split the CV texture. Do I have to color the chennels myself? I really don't get it as i never had to work with textures like there..
FreohrWK

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: September 29, 2022, 08:15 »

I still can't get the color to show when I split the CV texture. Do I have to color the chennels myself? I really don't get it as i never had to work with textures like there..

Yes, you'll have to color the channels yourself (my nodegroups have a funky lil area to do it, as you can see in previous users' posts). also, we have a discord available where i'd be able to help more readily. Send me a DM @ HydrateorDie#4963 (also state who you are on here, so that i don't completely ignore the dm request or FRQ if necessary for one to be sent)

and i don't know if i've posted the files here or not, but here's a Drive Link to the first 'official' version of my SAOFB Nodegroups: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LKB-mQAVFHtN2HhJDhYkZmko9crE7kdA/view?usp=sharing

please use it : )

ALSO! Provide images when asking for help, it helps me help you. Full-screen screenshots work best, that way i can see the entirety of what's happening.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2022, 08:18 by FreohrWK » Logged
Jeff(my name is jeff)

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: January 02, 2023, 07:45 »

I've managed to rip a model and use the node groups but for some reason, I can't change the eyebrow color, is there a solution?
FreohrWK

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: January 02, 2023, 08:11 »

I've managed to rip a model and use the node groups but for some reason, I can't change the eyebrow color, is there a solution?

...Show what you mean. You should be able to change the color using the little color menu next to the node connection name, if you didn't connect a node to it.

Also make sure you're using the correct textures, and have the correct settings on it. (as shown below)
It should be set up like this, if done correctly:

(the only problem would be 000_000's eyebrows, as they don't have transparency. but since that's transparency, it shouldn't affect the coloring at all)
Jeff(my name is jeff)

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: January 02, 2023, 08:57 »

Ah, I have used 000_000's eyebrow texture. Thanks
Jeff(my name is jeff)

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: January 03, 2023, 22:57 »

kinda quick question. How would you port character models to places like source or unity?
Jump to: