March 29, 2024, 01:13
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: Final Fantasy VII Remake  (Read 36352 times)
New3DsSuchti

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: June 14, 2020, 03:35 »

That was an unexpected fast reply, thanks a lot~
metapoodle

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: August 04, 2020, 10:08 »

Hello! I'm a bit late to this topic, but I just started messing with FF7R files.

I have extracted and saved all the game files using Umodel.  I'm able to get the models to display in Noesis, but I cannot get animations to work.  I have tried the special data View setting command mentioned in this thread, but it didn't do anything for me.  I think I'm missing some steps.

Are all the animation files of the .umap type? 

Ay advice would be much appreciated!  If you could show me what steps you use that would be great!! (still learning how to mod Unreal)
RedBear

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: August 06, 2020, 05:38 »

Animations are located in ..\End\Content\GameContents\Motion:
How to load animation into Noesis:
« Last Edit: August 25, 2020, 20:17 by RedBear » Logged
Grendor

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: August 23, 2020, 07:11 »

Would anybody be able to PM me an archive of just the assets files? I want to see if I can get certain character's models and textures but I'm not sure if they're even in the demo...
Fuegoo

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: November 02, 2020, 23:45 »

Hi, Gildor Would it be possible to have FF7 Remake compatible with Umodel for animations,

with Noesis I cannot export the animations I have problems when I put an animation on the model I have problems

please help me

* FF7 Remake.png (267.8 KB, 1884x948 - viewed 892 times.)
« Last Edit: November 02, 2020, 23:48 by Fuegoo » Logged
Fuegoo

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: November 03, 2020, 02:04 »

I cannot export the animations with Noesis how can I do this it will be great to do it with with Umodel  or know how I can do with Noesis cry

* FF7.png (322.68 KB, 1473x981 - viewed 660 times.)
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #96 on: November 03, 2020, 09:44 »

Hi, Gildor Would it be possible to have FF7 Remake compatible with Umodel for animations,
To make FF7 Remake game compatible with umodel, you should ask Square Enix Grin
Fuegoo

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: November 03, 2020, 11:30 »

I can share the files with you please to make it compatible with Umodel  grin
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #98 on: November 03, 2020, 12:01 »

I do not have any plans for supporting this game, sorry.
Fuegoo

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: November 03, 2020, 12:05 »

Ok
Nevermore
Silver Sponsor

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: November 04, 2020, 00:39 »

Anybody know where all the 2D Maps are located at? Would help with making clean, complete treasure chest location maps.
Apathy95

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: December 16, 2020, 07:51 »

Hello, everyone!

I hate to open an inactive topic, but I need just a *little* help. I've been downloading .pak files most of the day and figured I might as well come here and see if people would be willing to distribute Sephiroth's animation files so I don't have to just... sit here downloading 100 GB of files I don't really need. I don't need any technical help, I was using Noesis with no issue way back with the demo files.

I've been pretty motivated to create since the Sephiroth trailer, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Edit: nevermind, went ahead and downloaded everything. Figured it'd might be a good idea anyway

« Last Edit: December 17, 2020, 00:32 by Apathy95 » Logged
Kogekko

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: January 22, 2021, 01:37 »

Hello everyone. Nice to meet you all. I need to edit the fonts of this game (dialogue font, in-game system font...). Does anyone know which .pak contain the fonts that truly used for displaying in-game fonts? Those fonts inside pakchunk0-ps4.pak doesnt affect in-game fonts at all. I tested so many times.
Thank you very much. I will praise who can help me find the fonts. I really have no idea at all. Sad
joeyq

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: February 11, 2021, 19:53 »

As the bones and animations exported from noesis are mirrored, does anyone know how to do quaternion wizardry to flip the animations in the x-axis in Blender?
Stallone

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: May 24, 2021, 03:37 »

Hello all! Maybe a stupid question, but did someone manage to extract sounds? umodel gives 0/0 export, I'm trying to get french voices.

Also, I am asking in case someone has those (I'm a noob and it could take days) does someone have the bomb timer/countdown background? And I would like the fonts (in ttf ideally)

Thanks for your help
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: