April 19, 2024, 03:09
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: Final Fantasy VII Remake  (Read 37028 times)
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #165 on: December 30, 2021, 17:53 »

@TroyMcClure: It's good that you've managed to solve the problem. Initially you quoted post with Intergrade build, so I assumed that you've used it. It could be solved faster, if you've included full error message (there is copy button in crash window for that purpose), it includes version of used build.
TroyMcClure

View Profile
« Reply #166 on: December 30, 2021, 18:16 »

Initially you quoted post with Intergrade build, so I assumed that you've used it.
So did I.....

No idea how I managed that. Ah well, all's well that ends well I guess.
Guilty

View Profile
« Reply #167 on: December 30, 2021, 18:41 »

Anyone else keeping up with the palette mods on Nexus? I’m actually curious how they are accomplishing these texture edits. Does anyone have any insight?
TroyMcClure

View Profile
« Reply #168 on: December 30, 2021, 18:56 »

Seems like you'll have to join the "OpenFF7R" Discord to discover their secrets - https://discord.com/invite/qdxhFwT3Tr
Guilty

View Profile
« Reply #169 on: December 30, 2021, 19:45 »

Seems like you'll have to join the "OpenFF7R" Discord to discover their secrets - https://discord.com/invite/qdxhFwT3Tr

Yeah, I’m an idiot. I had seen this server yesterday, but I must have not clicked the right emoji because I didn’t unlock all the channels.
P3k

View Profile
« Reply #170 on: January 07, 2022, 22:32 »

Here is specific umodel build for Intergrade (link, updated)

TYSM for this, you legend.
Can I ask if there will ever be Materials support for this build or any other?

I've managed to extract all assets from the Pak files including all audio and materials uassets etc. The game can now run without the paks.
Looking inside the material classes they seem to be instances of a global material located in the Renderer folder, which I just don't quite understand how to replicate.

When the models go back in to the game, no mods, just exported-> 3ds-> repack, I get an error on either invalid mesh, byte size etc, or, when replacing stuff with un-cooked assets, the models can disappear all together xD

For the game to accept new models, I take it the restriction imposed is that you must use the original (similar) materials?
I'd be very grateful to hear any info you may know.

You legend.  Cool
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #171 on: January 08, 2022, 19:28 »

@P3k: Materials support for Intergrade is planned, but due to personal circumstances I don't know when it will be added. The game is using custom engine, that's why direct re-import doesn't work, because you're getting only default data upon export from umodel - and also because the game is using unversioned properties.

I'm not into modding, but judging by existing Intergrade mods, there are already tools and workarounds for it, so it's better to look into FF7R modding communities, like discord server, suggested above. You can also find exported materials from PS4 version of original game on the previous page, I suppose most of them are compatible with Intergrade meshes, at least with old ones, which were not changed since then. 
mmzsads

View Profile
« Reply #172 on: January 17, 2022, 20:18 »

umodel_ FFVII_ intergrade_ V2 cannot Animation export?

* {RT7BY_U9JB9TW8X_UB)5KR.png (127.76 KB, 841x432 - viewed 176 times.)
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #173 on: January 18, 2022, 14:34 »

@mmzsads: No, animations are not supported, especially for Intergrade, and probably never will be (at least in umodel), since they're using very old implementation of ACL compression there. You can only export animations via third party tools like noesis (currently for original remake only).
mmzsads

View Profile
« Reply #174 on: January 18, 2022, 19:18 »

@mmzsads: No, animations are not supported, especially for Intergrade, and probably never will be (at least in umodel), since they're using very old implementation of ACL compression there. You can only export animations via third party tools like noesis (currently for original remake only).
I have tried using noesis, referring to what they said earlier, but I can't load the model, he will pop up as shown in the figure.

* W$UHB`Q$[2Y)BZ2(ZLV4)X5.png (51.76 KB, 893x770 - viewed 167 times.)
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #175 on: January 18, 2022, 21:52 »

@mmzsads: Like I said, only original remake (released on PS4) is supported by noesis at the moment, not Intergrade version.
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #176 on: February 16, 2022, 22:03 »

Intergrade build is now updated in the same post with support for basic materials. Please read update notice before submitting possible issues. Also, some common DXT5 textures couldn't be loaded properly, it also should be fixed.

I suppose I should apologize to everyone who actually waited for this update or expected much from it. It's still recommended to follow FF modding comminities for better support, help and everything related to the game.

* Clipboard04.jpg (135.03 KB, 2537x1242 - viewed 292 times.)
« Last Edit: February 16, 2022, 22:11 by spiritovod » Logged
lologp500

View Profile
« Reply #177 on: April 05, 2022, 13:48 »

Hello guys, I would like to know if the program will be updated to be able to extract some assets that are giving an error in the program. I would like to be able to modify some 3D objects but I have been unable to locate them, since the program breaks and does not let me view them to know which model is in question.

* unknown.png (341.22 KB, 1321x676 - viewed 37 times.)
« Last Edit: April 05, 2022, 15:15 by lologp500 » Logged
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #178 on: April 05, 2022, 20:29 »

@lologp500: I've updated specific build for Intergrade, it should now handle most basic materials properly. It appeared that previously there was a major flaw in their serialization, which makes me wonder why nobody didn't report it in almost two months.

lologp500

View Profile
« Reply #179 on: April 05, 2022, 22:34 »

I think it's because no one had yet ventured to modify environment. sorry I don't see the Umodel update link. V3 is not right?
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: